Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 18363
-
08-04-26 13:22 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 286Katie - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335.
Says her typical ppm is 850, eventually came down to 600, doesn't change the laughable fact she's taking this position at the age of 33.
Sunshine - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-121840fd2fe8.
Every now and then I'll charitably stretch my search criteria to see what lies beyond the border. Her mortgage note is $4 k, and also what she expects.
-
08-04-26 13:00 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 385She ain't getting 1 k in Miami. She's like a 3/10 in Miami. No one is paying that for those sausage link limbs.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 10:19 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 329Haha exactly. I passed. She send like 10 pics in a row then called me to meet. I said I needed to discuss terms before having her come out here. She said we probably shouldn't meet if that's the case, I said cool and hung up.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 10:19 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 368100% agree!
Avoid, avoid. Body is hot though!
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 09:58 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 115You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 07:41 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 329That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 07:20 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 115If this is the same woman, I would avoid like the plague. I chimed in on a previous review here on her. Pics are deceiving, and she'll try to upsell the shit out of you for "basic" things you'd expect are standard.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7
-
08-04-26 06:38 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 329Intel
Any intel on her. She goes by Angel on whatsyourprice and Britney on sdm.
-
08-03-26 13:37 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 286Honey
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-87bbebedd47d
Visiting from miami. Asks for 1 k.
-
08-03-26 12:23 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 286Turns out she's very much a "know my worth" girl (huge surprise). I pitched 500 and I could feel her wretching through text.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 12:11 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 106Helen
I messsaged with her before she said she available everyday after 2 pm.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
Got the same feeling as you so didn't even bother talking about donation.
Funny she lists in her profile as being white when she is clearly Middle Eastern and even more obvious on her Tik Tok page.
Her Tik tTok handle is harly_queen96.
-
08-03-26 11:42 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 329No clue about either. Was going to message Osse and was immediately turned off my her about me section. Someone needs to remind her that she's 32.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 11:39 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 329Vi speaks very good English. I met her months back. Decent face, but there's always a reason girls like that don't post pictures below the shoulders. I'm not going to say she was fat but definitely overweight. I made an excuse and got her an uber home.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 11:30 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 1049She's nice enough no BJ thou.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 11:08 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 1049Vi speaks perfect English. Look at previous reports. She's hella large.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





