Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 2214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33094

    Stormy or Becky rates

    Does anyone have rates for Stormy (2 pics with the blonde).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213552685

    Or Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213619168

    PM is cool, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1dd51249bdf02ffd6d0cd0eea2b6acce_f.jpg‎   dafc10d083f076ee016cfe0d48c95982_f.jpg‎   86d5f422327f82a883b5ef8f8b6c8e20_f.jpg‎  

  2. #33093
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.
    Is she a lot thinner than the ad pics or not by much? She's someone I am interested in seeing.

  3. #33092
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Thank you for coming to see me babe, sorry we couldn't make more time for us, you are amazing at the why, oxoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Met with Sassy recently. Nice girl, very good communication. She's an early riser, so best to contact in the morning. Verification is mandatory, but pretty easy for senior members. I'm not senior, so I had to send some I'd. She's trustworthy though. Incall is a nice safe private residence. When I arrived she was clean and dressed in sexy stockings and heels. She's a nice, attractive lady with beautiful long dark hair. Photos are accurate, her body is perfect for booty lovers.

    I will say I wish I had checked her Tryst profile for donations because these are pretty firm. I only had enough for 30 minutes, which really wasn't enough time for the donation. Her 60 min rates are more reasonable and probably a better experience. Overall she's pleasant and probably worthwhile for those who can do $$ for 60 min. She offers GFE and DATY, but everything else is covered. I may repeat, as she is pleasant, classy, willing to please, and has a nice incall location.
    .

  4. #33091

    Sexy Sassy

    Met with Sassy recently. Nice girl, very good communication. She's an early riser, so best to contact in the morning. Verification is mandatory, but pretty easy for senior members. I'm not senior, so I had to send some I'd. She's trustworthy though. Incall is a nice safe private residence. When I arrived she was clean and dressed in sexy stockings and heels. She's a nice, attractive lady with beautiful long dark hair. Photos are accurate, her body is perfect for booty lovers.

    I will say I wish I had checked her Tryst profile for donations because these are pretty firm. I only had enough for 30 minutes, which really wasn't enough time for the donation. Her 60 min rates are more reasonable and probably a better experience. Overall she's pleasant and probably worthwhile for those who can do $$ for 60 min. She offers GFE and DATY, but everything else is covered. I may repeat, as she is pleasant, classy, willing to please, and has a nice incall location.

  5. #33090
    Yes, that is her. She is not leighbby thin. Like her bones aren't showing. Arms are thinner, boobs and ass are deflated unfortunately. I am not good with pounds. But maybe 10 pounds thinner than pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? How much thinner was she, like leighbby thin?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213619875

  6. #33089

    Senior moment

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Big you say? And this was a couple years ago? So did she lose weight, or are the pictures super dated? Or are they AI / photoshopped? Because she looks pretty solid in the ad photos.
    I don't know WTF happened here. Thought I was responding about someone else and now I can't even find a post reference to whom I'm thinking.

    Carry on.

  7. #33088

    Megan Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Megan Love on Tryst.
    Saw her in Blue Ash. Easy comms and good service. Good CBJ and multiple positions CFS. Good attitude, nice ass and tits. Haven't repeated yet but I would.

  8. #33087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Karisma

    Is this her? How much thinner was she, like leighbby thin?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213619875

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.

  9. #33086

    Do you have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which


    didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.
    Is there a link and what part of town?

  10. #33085

    Shady Bunny link

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213608531

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street. Neighbors are watching, photographing and providing intel to a neighborhood watch group. From there who knows what, and I don't want to find out.

  11. #33084

    Agreed. Where's the beef?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Big you say? And this was a couple years ago? So did she lose weight, or are the pictures super dated? Or are they AI / photoshopped? Because she looks pretty solid in the ad photos.
    She looks just fine in the pictures. Anyone TOFTT yet. Recently?

  12. #33083

    Karisma with a K.

    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.

  13. #33082

    Rosalia

    Does anyone have any intel on Rosalia? I've searched everywhere to no avail. She is on p411, but her OKs are hidden. She sure seems real and quite a beauty! Given the lack of talent and relative reasonableness of her rates (yeah, I know, I never thought $400 would be considered reasonable), I have to believe someone on here has experienced her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalia_exotic

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7141132.htm?cat=3859

    Thanks!

  14. #33081

    Be Careful

    Word on the street. Neighbors are watching, photographing and providing intel to a neighborhood watch group. From there who knows what, and I don't want to find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a time waster to me. Took forever and a few messages on different days to respond. I only message when she had a recent ad up. Was going to set up she said 15 minutes then ghosted. Didn't respond to any follow up messages.

  15. #33080

    Yikes!

    I hope it was free. Even then, yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213631267

    Took a cruise up to Evanston to find out if the gummy bear was really the best in town. As we all know, all of them claimed to be the best in town and usually they are not. This was another of one of those occurrences. Although she is pretty good at what she does. I wouldn't say it was any great experience. We used my car in her driveway in a not so great part of town. She got in, did the LEO check and went to work. She did ask for the money upfront, but I declined and told her to take it or leave it so she ended up taking it. Comms were pretty good. . 8 all in ws. It's really more like a SW experience because she looks more like a SW and it's in the car and it's in the hood which all feel more like a SW experience. She's nice but pics are dated, wouldn't do FS. Prob won't repeat. I really want to try Becky but having comm issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape