Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 13796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13661

    $200 mini VIP at BP

    Has anyone tried the $200 mini VIP at BP during this rotation? Is the service the same as regular VIP (except for a shorter time)? Looking for a BP girl who enjoys kissing and maybe DATY at the $200 level (like the girls at Orange).

  2. #13660
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    Back in May there were reports about Anne's sister named May. Don't know if Kimi is the 3rd sister or just May again under a new name, but if she's the same as May, May was getting great reviews.
    I just texted May on a whim, and she said she's coming back to Chicago "next month" so probably not her. I will definitely partake when she returns because wow.

  3. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing0802  [View Original Post]
    Recently moved back out here from the DMV area had been mongering before I left but not posting here. Went and tried kimi as I had seen anne before. Did not disappoint. Greeted me with a kiss. Went into the shower and got a bit of a preview. Does the occasional dirty talk and plays it up with some oh and ahs. Went to the bed and did an extensive cat bath if that's your thing. Offered rimming wich I didn't partake in. She does kiss a good amount and get very vocal during sex. The pictures are her and I asked if she is anne's sister she said yes I could see the similarities if its true. Big difference would be that she has very obvious surgery on her breasts as they are very hard. Although the pictures don't seem to do her figure justice in my opinion. Overall definitely great service. Would recommend giving her a try.
    Anne's best feature was her natural torpedo tits. She has no ass.

  4. #13658

    Nunhouse Attempt

    Went to Nunhouse for the first time on the 7th, having previously been to Orange a few times and been disappointing. Figured I'd give the apartment location a shot and to see if they've improved. Messaged beforehand to make sure Mila was there, was told yes, and headed over. Get there to find her not there. Papasan promised she'd be there later in the day, though their site says the 5th - 10th. Not really surprising, its why stopped going originally. Might be another attempt eventually, but getting burnt out by them. BP is just down the road and hasn't burnt me yet, so likely remaining my go to.

  5. #13657

    Mimi is really good

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Recently moved back out here from the DMV area had been mongering before I left but not posting here. Went and tried kimi as I had seen anne before. Did not disappoint. Greeted me with a kiss. Went into the shower and got a bit of a preview. Does the occasional dirty talk and plays it up with some oh and ahs. Went to the bed and did an extensive cat bath if that's your thing. Offered rimming wich I didn't partake in. She does kiss a good amount and get very vocal during sex. The pictures are her and I asked if she is anne's sister she said yes I could see the similarities if its true. Big difference would be that she has very obvious surgery on her breasts as they are very hard. Although the pictures don't seem to do her figure justice in my opinion. Overall definitely great service. Would recommend giving her a try.

  6. #13656

    May Kimi Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Back in May there were reports about Anne's sister named May. Don't know if Kimi is the 3rd sister or just May again under a new name, but if she's the same as May, May was getting great reviews.

  7. #13655

    Kimi BP (Anne's sister?)

    Anyone have any experience or info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #13654

    BP. Noa

    I wanted to have a Japanese adventure and I saw that Noa was in town. I remember her from last time she was in Chicago. I texted and was lucky to not wait to see her when I arrived. She looks like the pictures and is a very kind person. We got a shower and then back to the room. She started with a wonderful BBBJ that almost made me pop. Then we went to 69 and after a warm up we did FS. She really has a amazing body and I definitely had fun! Lots of moans and then finished inside to top it off! We ended it with a wonderful massage and I left feeling alot lighter then I came in.

    I do recommend you see her while she is in town. Please be kind to her and treat her with respect!

  9. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by SlavoJugo  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested in the aamp scene but I am getting confused on all the different places that people talk about. I have managed to figure out 521, nun, BP and RL. But I also hear about Amanda, Orange and a few others that I haven't figured out yet. In any event, don't know what is allowed or not when posting but are these other places the same as those I found or are they completely different. Links?

    Also, question about pics and age. I understand that the photos will most likely not be accurate, but does that go for the sites that say pictures are accurate? In regards to age, is the a plus factor I should expect to keep my expectations in check, like if the site says 21 should I expect 31? Thanks in advance.
    Well done! You've found all but Amanda and imo that's the worst one anyway. Keep googling and you'll find it. You're new here so I'm not giving it to ya, sorry. Orange changed their name and is the same place as one of the others you have listed so no need to hunt for it.

    Real Age = 27 + 5*(Listed Age - 20). So if they say she's 21 she might be 32. If they say 24, look out, she might be 47.

  10. #13652

    Chloe 521

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is the last time I'm telling you guys at 521 to buy an ad. The next time I see one of these fake posts I'm going to edit it so it says you use hidden cameras to extort your customers.

    The days of you being able to get free advertising from shills are fucking over, either spend the money for a fucking ad or I start seriously fucking up your posts. I can talk about extortion, AIDS, bed bugs, robbery, every fake post you make will turn into a report against you.

    This isn't going away.

    A2

  11. #13651

    Chloe - 521

    I'd been hitting up massage parlors but was tired of the crapshoot. After reading good things about 521, I decided to dive into the apartment scene. Holy shit have I been missing out. I got set up with Chloe yesterday. Her pics are "decently" accurate; I could tell it was her even though her profile on the site is covered in filters. She really doesn't need them. She's very pretty with an incredible body.

    Got two fantastic rounds with her in an hour. She started with a BBBJ. I'm pretty well endowed, which has given me some issues with some massage parlor girls, but Chloe gave me some wild DT action with some crazy twisting moves. I've hit up pink spas in Japan but never had anything quite like that. Best part of it all was that she was really, really into the sex. But honestly I had just as much fun with the pillow talk between rounds. She speaks very basic English, and I speak some Mandarin. We talked about food and music; helped each other out with our pronunciation, etc. She's really cool, we shared lots of laughs. It made that second round so fucking hot.

    If you see her, treat her well.

  12. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by SlavoJugo  [View Original Post]
    In regards to age, is the a plus factor I should expect to keep my expectations in check, like if the site says 21 should I expect 31? Thanks in advance.
    More like 41.

  13. #13649

    Newbie questions

    I have been interested in the aamp scene but I am getting confused on all the different places that people talk about. I have managed to figure out 521, nun, BP and RL. But I also hear about Amanda, Orange and a few others that I haven't figured out yet. In any event, don't know what is allowed or not when posting but are these other places the same as those I found or are they completely different. Links?

    Also, question about pics and age. I understand that the photos will most likely not be accurate, but does that go for the sites that say pictures are accurate? In regards to age, is the a plus factor I should expect to keep my expectations in check, like if the site says 21 should I expect 31? Thanks in advance.

  14. #13648

    Today's talent at nunhouse

    Arrived this morning and was able to scope out most everyone (2 Latinas and 3 Asians, vs web site claim of 6 total girls). Pix on web site aren't accurate.

    I arrived and the normal papasan was not there. Instead was greeted at door by a couple Asian women who each looked about 40 years old. Helen and another one who I didn't catch the name of. Both in decent shape, both below average faces. Told them I was here to see a Latina, and they explained (their english is not good) that the Latina (singular) was getting food and would be back in an hour, and they tried to talk me into picking one of them instead. Eventually they gave up, told me I could wait on the couch if I wanted. I was skeptical of the hour estimate, so decided I'd wait for 15 minutes and sat down. I heard some movement in the kitchen so wandered over there once the two Asians left me alone.

    In the kitchen I found Lily, saw her with suitcase nearby preparing breakfast; the other Asians had not even offered her as an option but I introduced myself and considered an audible. Speaks a little english. Claimed this is her first time in the USA. Said she was half Chinese and half Nepalese. I asked if she had ever been to NYC or LA or anywhere else, and she reiterated that today was her first day in the USA. If she is telling the truth, and if you want brand new talent, go for it and report back how your time was please. She does not resemble the pix on web site in any way, but she is thin. Probably late 30's. Seemed friendly. Prettier face than the other two Asians that were there but not a knockout.

    Debated about asking if I could be her first, and most days I would have, but I had been in the mood for Latina, so decided to wait.

    A few minutes later, papasan and two Latinas show up together. One Latina was not attractive; I did not catch her name. Not sure if she was Natalia or Poala or neither, but she did not resemble either at all. Short hair, a little butchy looking, maybe 5'6-5'7, ok body, but below average face for a Latina.

    The other Latina I thought was quite cute. Introduced herself as April. Very short, Nice tits and nice ass. Not a huge ass. Just a perfect shape. (i realize we all have different definitions of perfect shape, and some guys like the fat ass Latinas. That's not what I prefer and that's not her.) Excess weight is in her belly, her worst physical feature. She could stand to lose 15 lbs. Once I saw the belly, I had some regrets that I didn't take the new girl. But pretty face, great smile, looks like she's in her 20's. Friendly. Appreciated that I spoke some Spanish. Said she was from Colombia and she found it funny to learn that their web site claims that April is from Ireland of all places. Performance was typical Latina. I paid $160 for 30 minutes. Didn't expect any kissing and expected everything covered, and my expectations were correct. If you're ok with those limitations, she is a very solid budget choice.

    Thanked papasan on way out (he knows my face by now), and thought I'd be helpful by pointing to the word "Ireland" on their web site but he had no idea what I was talking about.

    If you decide to see April, say "Irlanda!" to her and you may get a laugh.

  15. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how the quality of these places shifts almost on a rotation. Orange used to be the reliable place with quality options, then they dropped off and BP was it. Then 521 seemingly out of nowhere starting getting great options. As awful as RL is these days, there was a time when they were the place to be.

    Real (non-shill) reports seem to have slowed quite a bit lately, but 521 has been delivering for a bit now. Personally I tend to reserve my dollar for the right body type and beauty. I just want good and large naturally hanging breasts on a body not over 40. I don't tend to hit that target ever though so I am always disappointed by the misleading / false photos and descriptions on the sites for these places.
    Yeah because it's all down to the girls. They're all free agents basically. That's why I appreciate that OG charley he was all about spreading the good word for performers because if they made good money they'll want to come back to Chicago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape