rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 395
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    So just to clarify, because I know I had already ask this question and it was answer she does provide dfk. But your experience, she does NOT provide DFK even though it is advertise as part of her menu?

    If that's the case, it seem like a lot of bethgirls are now not fulfilling their menu as listed the way past provider of theirs has.
    She did a lot of dfk with me she doesn't seem to dislike it.

    Not as much as Jenny but who does LOL.

  2. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeXTimTim  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in peabody, and what a hot tight body woman she is with tats, stares into your soul while she gives a slow BJ.

    Rode me for legit a minute, she can do much more than she says, can really shake her ass and ride but wanted to switch.

    Missionary, doesn't really kiss, will let you touch her lips and then will move her head away.

    Closes eyes during and let's off soft moans, it looked like she was enjoying it because her moans got louder as I was pumping.

    I think she beats mika and jenny with looks, that's just me and I'll repeat just because I like to pump a hot fuck.

    Doesn't beat the service from jenny and I'm sure you can find better service but like I said I think she's the hotter one.
    So just to clarify, because I know I had already ask this question and it was answer she does provide dfk. But your experience, she does NOT provide DFK even though it is advertise as part of her menu?

    If that's the case, it seem like a lot of bethgirls are now not fulfilling their menu as listed the way past provider of theirs has.

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes and she happily does cum cof too.
    Correction *Cim cof.

  4. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeXTimTim  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in peabody, and what a hot tight body woman she is with tats, stares into your soul while she gives a slow BJ.

    Rode me for legit a minute, she can do much more than she says, can really shake her ass and ride but wanted to switch.

    Missionary, doesn't really kiss, will let you touch her lips and then will move her head away.

    Closes eyes during and let's off soft moans, it looked like she was enjoying it because her moans got louder as I was pumping.

    I think she beats mika and jenny with looks, that's just me and I'll repeat just because I like to pump a hot fuck.

    Doesn't beat the service from jenny and I'm sure you can find better service but like I said I think she's the hotter one.
    Yes and she happily does cum cof too.

  5. #331

    New in waltham

    Anyone see thalia in waltham yet?

  6. #330

    Veronica

    Hi mongers,

    Has anyone seen Veronica, the plump girl on Beth.

    How is she in BBBJ and kissing department?

    https://bethgirls.com/listing/veroni...5%F0%9F%94%A5/

  7. #329

    Ainhoa

    Seen her in peabody, and what a hot tight body woman she is with tats, stares into your soul while she gives a slow BJ.

    Rode me for legit a minute, she can do much more than she says, can really shake her ass and ride but wanted to switch.

    Missionary, doesn't really kiss, will let you touch her lips and then will move her head away.

    Closes eyes during and let's off soft moans, it looked like she was enjoying it because her moans got louder as I was pumping.

    I think she beats mika and jenny with looks, that's just me and I'll repeat just because I like to pump a hot fuck.

    Doesn't beat the service from jenny and I'm sure you can find better service but like I said I think she's the hotter one.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer GFE? Specifically dfk?
    Yes to GFE like dfk.

  9. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Answered my own question she is pretty and a nice girl with a great body.

    BBBJ cim cfs.
    Does she offer GFE? Specifically dfk?

  10. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Answered my own question she is pretty and a nice girl with a great body.

    BBBJ cim cfs.

  11. #325

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt  [View Original Post]
    LOL! They are in the discount pussy business! How good do you really think the customer service will be? The pussy business is the same as any other business! You get what you pay for! 🤣129315;129315;.
    Say it louder for those in the back to hear LOL. Beth Girls is a joke when it comes to handler practice and communication, only really 1 or 2 decent girls at a time but they'll still be good little boys waiting their turn in line no matter what so no use in crying. Either wait or get cleared to see a girl from BIE with an appointment and dish out the 4/5/ or 550. Cheers 🍻.

  12. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    This fucking agency is the biggest fucking joke! For one they hardly ever answer their phone messages.

    Two they like to waste people's time have the worst customer service.

    They finally answered a message about seeing someone, asked about appointment times they told me they do not do appointment times.

    Which seems weird. Anyway was going to see Anihoa, they told me not to worry just message when you are there or close and they will let me know.

    If there is a wait said she was available until 10 PM Great!

    I drive all the way to where Anihoa is located, let them know and they tell me she is not available it is not 10 PM plenty of time before then.

    Tell me she decided to not work anymore this shit agency wasted my time, lied to me and could care less I drove 45 minutes to see her.

    Then they just went silent basically saying Go fuck yourself, we don't care.

    Fucking joke of an agency!

    First and last time using them and I will bad mouth them to everyone who asks every time they are talked about.
    LOL! They are in the discount pussy business! How good do you really think the customer service will be? The pussy business is the same as any other business! You get what you pay for! 🤣129315;129315;.

  13. #323

    Haven't tried in a few weeks, but previously their texting response was quite good

    As mentioned sometimes they overbook and you're told upon arrival to come back later. Happens the most w Jenny and other popular ones. But repeated a lot and overall, it wasn't bad considering all the GPS and other BS out there (including rudeness, ghosting, completely altered pics, and delays) from other providers that ask for (way) more. IMO some of their talent is quite good looking, even to smokeshow levels.

    Is it perfect? No. Is there better elsewhere? Hell yes. But for current local standards, they're one of the better value options when the hot ones are on the roster.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How are they at answering messages? Have messaged them a few days in the last month and they have never responded back.

    Used the number in their ads Are they that busy or just poorly run?

  14. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How are they at answering messages? Have messaged them a few days in the last month and they have never responded back.

    Used the number in their ads Are they that busy or just poorly run?
    They are both actually.

  15. #321

    Horrible Customer Service

    This fucking agency is the biggest fucking joke! For one they hardly ever answer their phone messages.

    Two they like to waste people's time have the worst customer service.

    They finally answered a message about seeing someone, asked about appointment times they told me they do not do appointment times.

    Which seems weird. Anyway was going to see Anihoa, they told me not to worry just message when you are there or close and they will let me know.

    If there is a wait said she was available until 10 PM Great!

    I drive all the way to where Anihoa is located, let them know and they tell me she is not available it is not 10 PM plenty of time before then.

    Tell me she decided to not work anymore this shit agency wasted my time, lied to me and could care less I drove 45 minutes to see her.

    Then they just went silent basically saying Go fuck yourself, we don't care.

    Fucking joke of an agency!

    First and last time using them and I will bad mouth them to everyone who asks every time they are talked about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape