rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 31 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 18362
Come and Relax
  1. #17912
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    She ain't getting 1 k in Miami. She's like a 3/10 in Miami. No one is paying that for those sausage link limbs.

  2. #17911
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
    Haha exactly. I passed. She send like 10 pics in a row then called me to meet. I said I needed to discuss terms before having her come out here. She said we probably shouldn't meet if that's the case, I said cool and hung up.

  3. #17910

    100% agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
    Avoid, avoid. Body is hot though!

  4. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.

  5. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same woman, I would avoid like the plague. I chimed in on a previous review here on her. Pics are deceiving, and she'll try to upsell the shit out of you for "basic" things you'd expect are standard.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7
    That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.

  6. #17907
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her. She goes by Angel on whatsyourprice and Britney on sdm.
    If this is the same woman, I would avoid like the plague. I chimed in on a previous review here on her. Pics are deceiving, and she'll try to upsell the shit out of you for "basic" things you'd expect are standard.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7

  7. #17906

    Intel

    Any intel on her. She goes by Angel on whatsyourprice and Britney on sdm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2653.jpg‎  

  8. #17905

    Honey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-87bbebedd47d

    Visiting from miami. Asks for 1 k.

  9. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    No clue about either. Was going to message Osse and was immediately turned off my her about me section. Someone needs to remind her that she's 32.
    Turns out she's very much a "know my worth" girl (huge surprise). I pitched 500 and I could feel her wretching through text.

  10. #17903

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.
    I messsaged with her before she said she available everyday after 2 pm.

    Got the same feeling as you so didn't even bother talking about donation.

    Funny she lists in her profile as being white when she is clearly Middle Eastern and even more obvious on her Tik Tok page.

    Her Tik tTok handle is harly_queen96.

  11. #17902
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with, any intel on these women?

    Heather - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-e641d39be6f2.

    Osse - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-ad95130d1d49.

    Both have been around for a minute.
    No clue about either. Was going to message Osse and was immediately turned off my her about me section. Someone needs to remind her that she's 32.

  12. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.
    Vi speaks very good English. I met her months back. Decent face, but there's always a reason girls like that don't post pictures below the shoulders. I'm not going to say she was fat but definitely overweight. I made an excuse and got her an uber home.

  13. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    She's nice enough no BJ thou.

  14. #17899
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.
    Vi speaks perfect English. Look at previous reports. She's hella large.

  15. #17898

    Vi and Helen

    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape