Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time. At least with the older lady of the 2.
    8 foot I meant to say.

  2. #18321

    Deli lineup

    Cherry (last month) is taking over for Mimi momentarily, not sure when Mimi works but she was not there when I was.

    Jessica (5/10).

    Vivi (6/10).

    Lala (7/10).

    They're not the talent we typically expect to see, very avg unfortunately.

    Sampled them all L2 at once which was hot but none were particularly impressive.

    Happy hunts.

  3. #18320
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBalls1  [View Original Post]
    Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.
    Probably better off last two time didn't get what was agreed on an short on time.

  4. #18319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by IronBalls1  [View Original Post]
    Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.
    She did the same to me on the last cincinnati visit.

  5. #18318

    Tina Thailand the timewaster

    Had appointment with Tina. Arrived at location only to get a text cancelling the appointment. Not fun.

  6. #18317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    8 mile

    Waste of time. At least with the older lady of the 2.

  7. #18316

    Lotus?

    Where is this place?

  8. #18315

    Goose different Anna

    Different Anna at Goose, but remember that Anna too. Gorgeous breasts. The kind you want to take home and show your Mom. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungBuck98  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on the current roster? And any chance it's the same Anna that used to be at Chinese Goose? She used to bury me in them when I saw her there, would love to reconnect and get some Russian relief.

  9. #18314

    Lotus

    Been going to Lotus the last couple months saw Tina good time BBBJ / CIM also DATY when I got there soon as they opened. Fast forward to last two week set up tim for the BBBJ.

    Both times was shorted on time an after paying for the BJ all she did was a standard HJ. She said see you next time I told there wouldn't be next time she cheated me an I would report it.

  10. #18313
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenButler  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Spring Spa Colerain has some huge naturals, and she's an absolute pro at Russian. That said, I'm also on the hunt for more truly busty providers with massive naturals. Anna is great but sometimes you want more than one option.
    Is she still on the current roster? And any chance it's the same Anna that used to be at Chinese Goose? She used to bury me in them when I saw her there, would love to reconnect and get some Russian relief.

  11. #18312

    Man cave

    I tried to book an appointment with the mancave, but cherry wasn't having it. She said they are no longer seeing new customers, even though I have been in the past years ago. They must have a solid client base or she was just in a mood. They still have the same add up on the sites that they have been posting for years. Anyone have any Intel on what's up with them?

  12. #18311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163
    Quote Originally Posted by NonEssential  [View Original Post]
    Went to Smile the other afternoon. Got the petit woman, very cute and friendly. Nice massage. About 45 min. She is teasing and I'm looking forward to the last 15 min when the other woman, much.

    Bigger and not as cute walks in and says my gal needs to take a lunch break (at 2:45). Then she says flipand immediatey goes for the HE. No preamble. I thought maybe she had another client, but she was sitting up front 15 minutes later. So maybe she did eat lunch or maybe she doesn't do the HE. Either way, it was not worth the 45-minute drive to get there.
    Amelia used to do that crap before they moved then closed. The younger one would massage you, then another come. In a jerk you off.

  13. #18310

    Smile bait and switch

    Went to Smile the other afternoon. Got the petit woman, very cute and friendly. Nice massage. About 45 min. She is teasing and I'm looking forward to the last 15 min when the other woman, much.

    Bigger and not as cute walks in and says my gal needs to take a lunch break (at 2:45). Then she says flipand immediatey goes for the HE. No preamble. I thought maybe she had another client, but she was sitting up front 15 minutes later. So maybe she did eat lunch or maybe she doesn't do the HE. Either way, it was not worth the 45-minute drive to get there.

  14. #18309
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitSticks  [View Original Post]
    Drove a little over an hour, to see Jenny, after these raving reviews. She is very strong indeed, because while she has a decent body, she's thick and built like a linebacker. No where near as described. Her head is a bit larger than seems it should be, and she has a deeper voice. Had me worried for a minute. Her nipples look like baby bottle nipples and one is bigger than the other. She jackhammered me and I couldn't get anywhere with it and told her to just stop. Definitely won't return.
    Thank you for your review.

  15. #18308

    First Deli Order

    Had my first visit at the deli today after many, many long months reading and researching, and holy shit! What an experience. A little out of the way for me, but I digress. Walked in and a girl who I'm assuming was Mimi, judging by her age, led me into the first room. You all know the one. She gave me a couple quick pecks on the lips and asked if I wanted half hour. I agreed and handed her. 40 for the thirty minutes. She left and came back shortly after I had undressed and had me lay face down for the massage portion. Decent little rub down from shoulders to heels, and some nice pressure on the spine.

    On the flip she asked if I wanted two girls. Well. Why not? I handed her what I had left on me which was. 370 and she went and grabbed another girl. Not sure of her name even after she told me later. Young thing, with man-made C's and long little nipples. Mimi started with the BBBJ while the other girl and I DFK for a bit. They traded places and the young one was incredible at the BBBJ. She seemed to enjoy it herself. I felt like a porn star being worked over by a couple of Asian cuties.

    A few minutes later, Mimi asked if I wanted to fully enjoy the young hottie working my pole. Yes. Yes, I would. On went the cover and she spun around and sat down on me. I grabbed her hips, stood up and went at it doggy style with her bent over the futon. Mimi sucked and played with my nipples as I enjoyed this young thing, and she seemed to like how I was working her. A few more minutes went by and I asked if I could switch to Mimi, and so we did. She laid back on the table and missionary ensued. Several more minutes went by, and I was still unable to fill the bag. So, we switched it up once again.

    I laid back on the table, and I got to dine at the why with the young hottie as she straddled my head while Mimi worked me with her hands. I was able to make her climax while I was being jackhammered by Mimi. Man, does she like to yank the stick aggressively. I guess that does it for some of you, but not me. Still not being sent over the edge, both girls started working the twig and berries, still a bit too rough, though I was closer. The young one came back up and let me suckle her soft tits and I took over from Mimi and milked myself slowly until I was able to explode. I did make a bit of a mess and got a shot in her hair, but she was laughing about it, and I apologized repeatedly. I still have no idea who she was, so I'm going to go with Elsa, because it didn't sound like Gina. I don't know. Maybe it was. I didn't care; I was happy.

    We cleaned up, and she helped me get dressed, and gave me a water. It was needed as it got warm in there! Mimi said on her way out that new girls come next week. You can do the math on how much I was all in for, and I was there for nearly an hour, so I think I got my money's worth, and hell yes, I will repeat.

    Stay safe all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape