Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 59487
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59202

    W spa

    Good post. Got a question to the group. As mentioned below the lady had in a dress. Have anyone else noticed dresses instead of those yoga pants? Pm ok if you have seen many. I enjoy the dresses and miss them.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I visited W and just happened that Lucky answered the door. She was in a tight mini dress that looked very inviting. She led me to a room, collected the house fee and left for about five minutes. I was pretty happy she came back.

    She started the massage with a sheet and towels on me and started pushing on me. That was most of the massage. Pushing me around. I kept trying to get my hands under her dress but she kept pushing them or slapping them away. I couldn't understand it. I was making it known I'm not a cop.

    She kept pushing me in all directions and I was thinking that I wouldn't go for the happy ending. I told her I wanted my ass and legs massaged but she just said we do up here first.

    Finally, she gets in between my legs and starts using lotion to rub me. Teasing took a little bit it she started running her hand down the crack of my ass and over my asshole. I'm still pretty annoyed from earlier though.

    On the flip, it's more pushing of my shoulders and stomach with a sheet over me. She got up on the table and puts her knees on either side of my dick. She is not a petite lady. Finally, she takes off the sheet and starts grabbing my flaccid cock. She asks me if I want a happy ending and I said no.

    Now she's a little flustered. She stops and tells me it's a $50 minimum tip. I told her no fucking way, that she didn't do anything for it. She argued with me and I told her if she got naked, I would tip $100. She was having a hard time understanding and I make motions telling everything off. She thinks I offered $100 for sex. After a minute or two, she gets it and pulls her dress up to her shoulders. I told her to take off the panties, too.

    She grabs my cock and is doing a pretty good job getting me hard. I point to her huge boobs and then to my mouth. Now she thought I was asking for a BJ. In a little bit she jams her tits in my face and really started jerking my cock. I'm playing with her clit and trying to get fiv. I think she was so annoyed, nothing would get her wet.

    She started jamming her finger on her other hand up my ass. It didn't take too long for me to blow my load. She got towels and cleaned me up.

    I got out her money and Mocha came to the door. At least I think it was her. She's old! Must be in her 60's. Lucky handed the money back to me instead of my phone. I politely let her know the money was hers. She even cleaned my sunglasses for me.

    After I got home, I actually felt like the massage was decent. I felt looser. I don't know if I would go back, though. Too weird.

  2. #59201

    OK. I'll Say It

    Quote Originally Posted by OilsandOpinion  [View Original Post]
    Moving to the Kennesaw / Marietta area and I'm trying to find some new spots to check out. If you've got any favorite places or wan to recommend any just shoot me a text! I'll return the favor too I've got a bunch of places around Gwinnett / Atlanta that I swear by if you're ever looking for new spots.
    You have two posts and are asking for info via PM. You have a bunch of places around Gwinnett and Atlanta that you swear by but have not posted any reviews of them. You are moving to Kennesaw / Marietta and trying to find some new spots to check out. Please do that, and then post your reviews of the new spots as you try them. Once you establish some history and post some reliable information, you will be much more likely to receive a positive response to a request for information. Stay safe, and monger on!

  3. #59200

    No luck at Moonlight

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    Samantha is hot but expensive AF, do you ever go to moonlight? Couple of L3 girls there but my not cup of tea besides maybe 1 of them.
    I've been there twice. I saw the same chick twice. Big tall chick, I don't even think she was Spanish. There are 2 sisters that I see at Wellbeing that are fairly attractive and I've been able to bring their price down. Sam was definitely expensive. Might have to see her once a month.

  4. #59199
    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    Lucky!! LOL. Sam is expensive as hell!! What did she charge? Curious what it is now LOL.

  5. #59198
    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    Remembering the first trip in at Oriental in 2018.

  6. #59197

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    Samantha is hot but expensive AF, do you ever go to moonlight? Couple of L3 girls there but my not cup of tea besides maybe 1 of them.

  7. #59196

    Moving to kennesaw / Marietta area

    Moving to the Kennesaw / Marietta area and I'm trying to find some new spots to check out. If you've got any favorite places or wan to recommend any just shoot me a text! I'll return the favor too I've got a bunch of places around Gwinnett / Atlanta that I swear by if you're ever looking for new spots.

  8. #59195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Cozy Massage Buford. How the hell do you get a covered during table shower?
    If I had to guess I would say, rag over Johnson on the flip. It has happened to me before, although I could absolutely be wrong.

  9. #59194

    Samantha's Spots in Duluth

    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!

  10. #59193

    Clear out inbox Nicky Massage!

    I can't send you any updates when my DM is rejected!

  11. #59192

    Agreed, it sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have at least tried to known ones.
    Serene closed, the same owner of Healing Massage in Tyrone just up the road. I loved the location of Serene, it was perfect. They moved the girls from Serene over to Healing about a week ago. There is another place just on the edge of PTC towards Fayetteville, it was called May Massage but they changed the name. I've been there a few times, extras can be had. Not as good as Serene was though. Its next to the Aquatic Center.

  12. #59191

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoSanders  [View Original Post]
    I have been going for about 2 years and enjoyed some good experiences. All my reviews are below.

    Would love some suggestions for new places to hit in Gwinnett. I typically just enjoy good L1 with touching, but interested in getting L2 soon.

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    -Massage was good but no extras. I went twice thinking the 2nd time would bring more luck but nothing. Covered during table shower and no teasing.

    Terrachi Gainesville.

    -Best looking girl I've had to this day. Table shower was good but there was no massage. Immediate flip and get to business but Jessica was gorgeous and had Ana amazing body. Sadly this place is closed now.

    Rainbow Buford.

    -Went late one night and got a decent massage. She was asking a million questions paranoid I was 12. She provided L1 with UTC touching. She was older and not very attractive. Wouldn't be a top recommendation.

    Yixin Braselton.

    -Been here twice now. First experience was good, but pricey for L1 with minimal touching. The massage itself was fantastic. Second experience was good as well. Did table shower which was good. Had a different girl that was much more talkative but better pricing. Allowed more touching but she kept trying to kiss me, which was a little weird.

    Abro Suwanee.

    -Only been once but massage was really good with teasing and L1 finish. She took her huge tits out and let me suck on them while stroking me. Some UTC touching. Pricing was good and would go back if they had more attractive girls.
    Cozy Massage Buford. How the hell do you get a covered during table shower?

  13. #59190

    Spring and TJ

    Spring Buford Hwy.

    Was driving by and saw this spot, which yells L1. Stopped by and was told Sophia would massage me, and was asked to wait as she needs few minutes to dry hair as she was just out of shower. Which told me there is more than L1 and possibly FS. She is 45 ish, slim and flesh at right parts. Massage was meh though and kept stepping out multiple times, the only highlight of massage was back walking. Nuru was great though and lots of teasing. Allowed UTC too and bottom. On the flip there was no negotiation and asked for it and got to work. Was rushing through HE though. Post that, she had another customer and kept me honest if she can cut short the massage for lesser tip, I obliged.

    TJ.

    Body was sore and needed legit massage with possibility of surprise. Drew Spohie who is also their manager there. Similar age, slim and good English. Massage was amazing, identified right spots and fixed it. No fun though, massaged the glutes which was fattest she went. New spot, not sure if others had luck here?

  14. #59189

    Gwinnett Experiences

    I have been going for about 2 years and enjoyed some good experiences. All my reviews are below.

    Would love some suggestions for new places to hit in Gwinnett. I typically just enjoy good L1 with touching, but interested in getting L2 soon.

    Cozy Massage Buford.

    -Massage was good but no extras. I went twice thinking the 2nd time would bring more luck but nothing. Covered during table shower and no teasing.

    Terrachi Gainesville.

    -Best looking girl I've had to this day. Table shower was good but there was no massage. Immediate flip and get to business but Jessica was gorgeous and had Ana amazing body. Sadly this place is closed now.

    Rainbow Buford.

    -Went late one night and got a decent massage. She was asking a million questions paranoid I was 12. She provided L1 with UTC touching. She was older and not very attractive. Wouldn't be a top recommendation.

    Yixin Braselton.

    -Been here twice now. First experience was good, but pricey for L1 with minimal touching. The massage itself was fantastic. Second experience was good as well. Did table shower which was good. Had a different girl that was much more talkative but better pricing. Allowed more touching but she kept trying to kiss me, which was a little weird.

    Abro Suwanee.

    -Only been once but massage was really good with teasing and L1 finish. She took her huge tits out and let me suck on them while stroking me. Some UTC touching. Pricing was good and would go back if they had more attractive girls.

  15. #59188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjjss  [View Original Post]
    Is the younger one from Oriental the one with her hair lightened and a little thick. Like colored to a light brown or something? I went in yesterday and saw one that looked late 20's with lightened hair but there was a wait so I didn't stay. Just curious if this is the one you're talking about.
    Yes, that is the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape