Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20854

    Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Their one hour is $70, so it's still cheaper than most. I've seen YoYo each time that I've been recently. Short, slim, cute, and a bubbly personality. Massage is well above average and the L1 was fantastic.
    Rate is $65 for the hour, table shower is an extra $10 if you want one.

  2. #20853

    Kay at Comfort

    I had to see for myself what the fuss is about at Comfort, fully knowing L1 is the limit here. I drew Kay.

    80 hf for the hour. Table shower was very good. I kinda like that setup. It's not a rickety old table. Massage was spectacular. Finish was L1, as expected. Honestly, I rarely get the deed done with L1 but Kay was really good. Based on the reports here, I did not even attempt to roam. That was fine. Kay was great, and not ugly. But probably a 5 or 5. 5 at best. So I sat back and just enjoyed. And enjoy I did. 50 tip. Good experience. If I lived closer, I would repeat.

  3. #20852

    Leah at Gibbon

    Adding my opinion on the already well-reviewed Leah.

    Decent session but not cracking my top 10. Paid 80 hf for the hour. Table shower was good. To the room. The massage was average. Personality was very good. She is fun and passable english. She isn't unattractive by any stretch. I'm an L2 guy; I can't get into L3 with someone known for bfs. That's a me issue, I know. But everyone has to manage their own risk profile. Opted for bbj. Offered 120, knowing that was low but left room for negotiation. She didn't play hardball. I think I could have negotiated 140 for sure. She was hesitant but would have agreed. I made the decision not to haggle given the good reviews and finally offered 160, which was quickly accepted.

    Talent wise? She is very very good. Great pace. Alternating techniques. DT. All that was worth the price of admission. However, she committed my fatal flaw and tried to speed things up. Granted, I am not the quickest trigger. But I was in and out of there in just over 30 minutes. Once they start talking about "now" or just overly encouraging the ending, it's an automatic do not repeat for me.

    If you are looking for something quick, I would definitely recommend. Just was a killer for me. But, we all have our own quirks and preferrences, right? In hindsight, mama assumed I wanted 30 minutes when she brought me to the room. I'm not saying there was confusion. There wasn't. But maybe Gibbon is interested in more volume. I'll also say Leah was the only one working that day.

  4. #20851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the name, in the same center as Kyoto. It's been a couple years since I visited and don't see many reports. Any current Intel available? My cheap ass loved the $60/ hr but that has probably changed. I am debating between Comfort, Tulip and there since CE Comfort in kannapolis is not a wise option these days. With the time commitment involved I am hoping to make the right choice. LOL. Feel free to share your opinions! PM's are welcome as well.
    $65 now, and the same kinda boring massage. Ladies are cool and everything, just knowing that there's no getting past a HJ, makes it boring to me.

  5. #20850
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the name, in the same center as Kyoto. It's been a couple years since I visited and don't see many reports. Any current Intel available? My cheap ass loved the $60/ hr but that has probably changed. I am debating between Comfort, Tulip and there since CE Comfort in kannapolis is not a wise option these days. With the time commitment involved I am hoping to make the right choice. LOL. Feel free to share your opinions! PM's are welcome as well.
    Same for me, haven't been there in over a year. I don't have any new intel but if I were debating between them and Comfort. It's hard to beat Comfort's consistency. Have yet to try out Tulip.

  6. #20849

    Chinese is still a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the name, in the same center as Kyoto. It's been a couple years since I visited and don't see many reports. Any current Intel available? My cheap ass loved the $60/ hr but that has probably changed. I am debating between Comfort, Tulip and there since CE Comfort in kannapolis is not a wise option these days. With the time commitment involved I am hoping to make the right choice. LOL. Feel free to share your opinions! PM's are welcome as well.
    Their one hour is $70, so it's still cheaper than most. I've seen YoYo each time that I've been recently. Short, slim, cute, and a bubbly personality. Massage is well above average and the L1 was fantastic.

  7. #20848

    Chinese Spa (Lotus?)

    I think that's the name, in the same center as Kyoto. It's been a couple years since I visited and don't see many reports. Any current Intel available? My cheap ass loved the $60/ hr but that has probably changed. I am debating between Comfort, Tulip and there since CE Comfort in kannapolis is not a wise option these days. With the time commitment involved I am hoping to make the right choice. LOL. Feel free to share your opinions! PM's are welcome as well.

  8. #20847
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this place is closed? I texted and callled today got no response and phone goes straight to voicemail.
    They just posted on Google four hours ago. Every time I've been there, it's been self-service, and it's not worth the money.

  9. #20846

    Gibbon with Leah

    Second time with her and she's all that others have said. Paid $80/ hr. Gave Leah $150 tip up front. Very nice looking, massage would be a 7/10 (though she worked hard for probably 40 minutes), and off comes the dress. Dropped to her knees and attempted to apply a cover, I nicely objected, reminding her that last time there was no issue with BBJ, she started telling me "no, no, $200", I gave her the remaining $20 I had, she went along ("next time, $200! I'm a little older so I take a little longer, but everything I wanted happened, she stayed the course during covered FS. In fact, mamasan was telling her "it's time" and she stayed with me. A winner. OH ALMOST FORGOT, said she's leaving Aug 14.

  10. #20845

    Gibbon June

    Decided to try Gibbon for the first time. Rang the bell, mamasan opened the door and was actually friendly and in a good mood, payed the house fee and was brought to a room. In walks kgirl June, probably 50 something, perky b's, pretty enough face, skimpy red dress, ass like an ironing board. Off to the shower, pretty standard procedure, got everything nice and clean, gave me a little chub. Dries me off and we go back to the room. By now I have figured out that she doesn't speak a lick of Engrish. She then actually gives me a half way decent massage. On the flip I tell her I want everything and drop 1. 6 on the shelf, she of course tries to upcharge and I say no. She leaves the room and comes back. This is where it goes downhill. She then proceeds to give me the worse teethy BJ I've ever had but jr still manages to rise to the occasion, the world smallest and thickest cover goes on. She then motion for standing mish. While I'm pounding it, she seems to be grimacing in pain, now I'm slightly above average but I'm no Ron Jeremy. Between her facial expressions and the thickest cover ever made, jr gave up, so we switched to HJ to try to finish things off, probably the worst HJ of all time, death grip pounding, no teasing tickling or flirting. How the hell does a 50 ish year old woman in this line of work not know her way around a meat stick? She didn't even get me off. Sad. I cut my losses and left. This visit just reminded me why I usually go to American and Latina spas, I'd much rather pony up for better attitudes and girls that I know are going to be smoking hot and take directions well. YMMV.

  11. #20844

    Muyue Time Spa

    Got word there was a new girl in town, went to go check her out myself. When I arrived I was greeted by a young beautiful girl, very cute. I missed her name but she told me she was 29. Opted for the hour long session. Massage was very nice with a lot of good teasing. On the flip side. I was serviced with excellent L2 lots of eye contact also got a chance to taste the goods. I left very happy I will definitely come see her again. She has a nice tight body and a perfect ass with nice dimples to match, not just on her face. Seniors and regs, feel free to pm for details.

  12. #20843
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Ha, ha. I read this as Green light TO vent. As if you were giving the forum the go to complain about the most consistent L1 AMP in town. Yes, you're being paranoid.
    Thanks for confirming my mental illness LOL. I'm sure it's benign, but wanted to get others input.

  13. #20842
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    Comfort has been a go to of mine for a while. Other than having to wait from time to time they have been great with reliable service. This past visit I noticed a little green light on in the exhaust vent above the table shower. Has anyone else noticed that? I'm not trying to be paranoid or saying they are up to something. Just curious. It won't prevent me from going back.
    Ha, ha. I read this as Green light TO vent. As if you were giving the forum the go to complain about the most consistent L1 AMP in town. Yes, you're being paranoid.

  14. #20841
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    *FS was $$ + house for one hour.
    I didn't think FS was available at SCS. Recommend Jocelyn, Evelyn and Nila at NS. Expensive there though.

  15. #20840

    Comfort Spa: green light in vent

    Comfort has been a go to of mine for a while. Other than having to wait from time to time they have been great with reliable service. This past visit I noticed a little green light on in the exhaust vent above the table shower. Has anyone else noticed that? I'm not trying to be paranoid or saying they are up to something. Just curious. It won't prevent me from going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape