Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    She refused to do a specific verification pic for me without being paid for it (yeah right).

    She's either a scammer or out of her # at & Mind.
    That's another to scam you.

  2. #24794
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    She refused to do a specific verification pic for me without being paid for it (yeah right).

    She's either a scammer or out of her # at & Mind.
    Real, pics are recent, nice person overall but battling demons and family drama. Saw her when she first started posting in area for 220 / hhr. Caught lightning that first time seeing her. Lots of delays in setting things up but did meet and had an above average time. Since then comms have been painful and that is putting it lightly. Back and forth texting setting something up and then 12 or 18 hour silences at crucial exchanges. Seems like she is only really responsive when she needs funds her self or fam.

  3. #24793
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    That name is hilarious! Very fitting!
    About 5 years ago when I first saw her she was about 120 lb spinner with great tits. Not my type now but curious as to humorous name.

  4. #24792
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    That name is hilarious! Very fitting!
    Yeah, but what's not so hilarious was that I forgot to mention that in that rapsheet some of the assault charges included felony assault with a deadly weapon.

  5. #24791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I was interested until I found her rapsheet. For the benefit of dudes like me, who are risk averse: the rap sheet is very long, going back over 15 years. With the most recent entries about 5 years ago. She is (or was) a junkie, and was involved in vandalism, theft, and felony assault. Multiple driving offensives with driving on drugs and DUI. She's had outstanding warrants in the past. It appears she spent some time in the gray bar hotel. Add in the previous reports below of having a stank snatch, it just seems to me to be a very toxic combination and a potential accident just waiting to happen. Plus, she uses a number in her ad that is incredibly easy to trace.

    I realize that none of these women are Girl Scouts but this one just seems to me to have a history that is just over the top. I mean, what the fuck could go wrong? So I just thought I'd put this out there for those who care.

    On a side note, her real name is really hilarious.
    That name is hilarious! Very fitting!

  6. #24790

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    I was interested until I found her rapsheet. For the benefit of dudes like me, who are risk averse: the rap sheet is very long, going back over 15 years. With the most recent entries about 5 years ago. She is (or was) a junkie, and was involved in vandalism, theft, and felony assault. Multiple driving offensives with driving on drugs and DUI. She's had outstanding warrants in the past. It appears she spent some time in the gray bar hotel. Add in the previous reports below of having a stank snatch, it just seems to me to be a very toxic combination and a potential accident just waiting to happen. Plus, she uses a number in her ad that is incredibly easy to trace.

    I realize that none of these women are Girl Scouts but this one just seems to me to have a history that is just over the top. I mean, what the fuck could go wrong? So I just thought I'd put this out there for those who care.

    On a side note, her real name is really hilarious.

  7. #24789

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarolover  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to stg.
    No smell. Cleaned between rounds.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/389740771313

  8. #24788
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    She told me this a month ago. Maybe not with new clients?
    Yes I was thinking the same.

  9. #24787
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes same here tried to see her a couple times but said the same.

    Oh well maybe she does it now.
    She told me this a month ago. Maybe not with new clients?

  10. #24786
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    When I hit her up, she told me no BBFS.
    Yes same here tried to see her a couple times but said the same.

    Oh well maybe she does it now.

  11. #24785
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    When I hit her up, she told me no BBFS.

  12. #24784
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    Got a link to stg.

  13. #24783
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    I used to see her once & awhile- last 2 times though her pussy smelt rancid. It's too bad because she can't take a pounding from behind & that ass is fat. Did she clean up her act & did she smell clean?

  14. #24782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Vee time

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    Damn she offer cip now. I know I did bb with her 4 years ago but damn. How's that ass?? Is it still big?? Here's link for guys who don't know who vee time is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/867961677350

  15. #24781

    Vee time

    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape