Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24790

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    I was interested until I found her rapsheet. For the benefit of dudes like me, who are risk averse: the rap sheet is very long, going back over 15 years. With the most recent entries about 5 years ago. She is (or was) a junkie, and was involved in vandalism, theft, and felony assault. Multiple driving offensives with driving on drugs and DUI. She's had outstanding warrants in the past. It appears she spent some time in the gray bar hotel. Add in the previous reports below of having a stank snatch, it just seems to me to be a very toxic combination and a potential accident just waiting to happen. Plus, she uses a number in her ad that is incredibly easy to trace.

    I realize that none of these women are Girl Scouts but this one just seems to me to have a history that is just over the top. I mean, what the fuck could go wrong? So I just thought I'd put this out there for those who care.

    On a side note, her real name is really hilarious.

  2. #24789

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarolover  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to stg.
    No smell. Cleaned between rounds.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/389740771313

  3. #24788
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    She told me this a month ago. Maybe not with new clients?
    Yes I was thinking the same.

  4. #24787
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes same here tried to see her a couple times but said the same.

    Oh well maybe she does it now.
    She told me this a month ago. Maybe not with new clients?

  5. #24786
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    When I hit her up, she told me no BBFS.
    Yes same here tried to see her a couple times but said the same.

    Oh well maybe she does it now.

  6. #24785
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    When I hit her up, she told me no BBFS.

  7. #24784
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    Got a link to stg.

  8. #24783
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    I used to see her once & awhile- last 2 times though her pussy smelt rancid. It's too bad because she can't take a pounding from behind & that ass is fat. Did she clean up her act & did she smell clean?

  9. #24782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Vee time

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.
    Damn she offer cip now. I know I did bb with her 4 years ago but damn. How's that ass?? Is it still big?? Here's link for guys who don't know who vee time is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...u/867961677350

  10. #24781

    Vee time

    Spent an hour with Vee in her apartment in Woonsocket.

    Highly recommend. 2 rounds both consisted of daty, BBBJ and bbfscip. Very vocal and very into it.

  11. #24780
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yes wondering the same thanks.

    She used to be out of CT like around Hartford or Danbury idk but there may be reviews about her there haven't looked yet I'd prefer a recent one bc more realistic.
    She refused to do a specific verification pic for me without being paid for it (yeah right).

    She's either a scammer or out of her # at & Mind.

  12. #24779

    Your one and only

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/your-one-and-only-desire--new-/825003103321

    any one have connection on this one,

  13. #24778

  14. #24777

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mammathoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken a ride on this voluptuous provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...5/100222149883 I love me some big ole titties!
    Click on the first picture. Click where it says, "Is this photo real?" Look at how many ads and websites it comes up all across the country.

  15. #24776
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    She told me 120/180/350. I asked her about dfk and bbfscip. Her response was "Better be well worth it". Whatever that means. Considering her donations are all over the place, I consider that a red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape