Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30555

    I'm not understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213781724

    Anyone tried this one. Comms were spotty I messaged her on Monday nothing messaged her again Tuesday she finally replied back hrs later. Gave me the quotes I asked for verifcation Facetime. She asked for a deposit. I know not every girl that asks for a deposit is a scam but its a cardinal rule of mine. No deposits. Any takers.
    What's good my man!?

    Yeah I'm not really understanding your post.

    1. Poor communication. Noting one day and then hours later the next. Recipe for being ghosted.

    2. Her ad says petite and curvy. She's not petite and sure she has curves but also a fat stomach. So a clear misrepresentation. Probably why she did Facetime.

    3. The emojis are crazy.

    4. She asked for a deposit.

    There go 4 red flags right there.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #30554

    Should have been more specific

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    The only thing that popped up was your post LOL.
    I mean an internet search not posts here.

  3. #30553

    Clara Maye and Clara and Other Names

    Well, against my better judgement, I went ahead and scheduled an incall session with Clara Maye. What a mistake and waste of time. Comms very slow, took multiple times for a response. Standard screening. Incall was okay in Morrisville near Airport area, shared wih others and had a bad vibe for me, had to wait. Kept checking het phone. Low energy. Everything covered and mechanical. Kept telling me how perfect she was, which if far from truth. Has body marks, strength marks and small t!ts. Well used kitty and slightly smelly. Definitely a bad case of GPS. Will not repeat ever for the over-price and will not recommend. Happy mongering folks.

  4. #30552

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Search for Jade Cargill.
    The only thing that popped up was your post LOL.

  5. #30551

    Chanel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213781724

    Anyone tried this one. Comms were spotty I messaged her on Monday nothing messaged her again Tuesday she finally replied back hrs later. Gave me the quotes I asked for verifcation Facetime. She asked for a deposit. I know not every girl that asks for a deposit is a scam but its a cardinal rule of mine. No deposits. Any takers.

  6. #30550

    Bodyrubmaps

    Wondering about anyone's experiences with this site. Seems THTBT and they all want deposit or payment up front to meet. https://bodyrubsmap.com/city/414.html.

  7. #30549

    Everliegh

    Has anyone seen her? Got her to knock down the price but don't know if she's real.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9885167.htm?cat=1

  8. #30548
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm a big boob guy and she seems perfect. Looks better than Ashton's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213622183
    I have no info to offer but she lost me at no BBBJ, otherwise I would be all over that.

  9. #30547
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm a big boob guy and she seems perfect. Looks better than Ashton's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213622183
    Search for Jade Cargill.

  10. #30546

    Big tit ebony

    Anyone seen her? I'm a big boob guy and she seems perfect. Looks better than Ashton's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213622183

  11. #30545

    Real?

    I normally don't post in here but does anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rose140

  12. #30544
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    So my partner finally opened to have a trio. Everything come out of her last night. I think she wants to try me and another guy at the same time. She is open to oral, anal and vaginal. She is 32 and thick. I'm 40. Would like to talk with someone that has this kind of experience or if ya'll can recommend a good website or app with good options. This would not happen very soon as we are in the process. If you have a partner that is open to this, we would like to later possible do a foursome if match the characteristics of my my wife do. Please advise and disrespectful people would be ignored. Tia!
    Try these two groups based in Raleigh and Greensboro / WS. Both are well established and would be a good way to find your way as beginners.

    https://carolinafriends.com/ (Greensboro).

    https://iltephouse.com/ (Raleigh).

  13. #30543
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    So my partner finally opened to have a trio. Everything come out of her last night. I think she wants to try me and another guy at the same time. She is open to oral, anal and vaginal. She is 32 and thick. I'm 40. Would like to talk with someone that has this kind of experience or if ya'll can recommend a good website or app with good options. This would not happen very soon as we are in the process. If you have a partner that is open to this, we would like to later possible do a foursome if match the characteristics of my my wife do. Please advise and disrespectful people would be ignored. Tia!
    I'd say that "thick" can vary a lot. Maybe you could post some pics or describe her better.

  14. #30542

    Need a little help on this. I know many would want to help!

    So my partner finally opened to have a trio. Everything come out of her last night. I think she wants to try me and another guy at the same time. She is open to oral, anal and vaginal. She is 32 and thick. I'm 40. Would like to talk with someone that has this kind of experience or if ya'll can recommend a good website or app with good options. This would not happen very soon as we are in the process. If you have a partner that is open to this, we would like to later possible do a foursome if match the characteristics of my my wife do. Please advise and disrespectful people would be ignored. Tia!

  15. #30541

    Did you try doing a search on the photos?

    If this ad isn't a scam, it's probably a major catfish. Google search on the first photo returns multiple hits.

    https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...&bih=702&dpr=2

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/036450099511

    Anyone know her? Any info would be great.
    Last edited by FranzB; 08-02-26 at 23:28. Reason: Correct spelling error

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape