Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 30810
-
08-03-26 00:12 #30540Senior Member

Posts: 115Need a little help on this. I know many would want to help!
So my partner finally opened to have a trio. Everything come out of her last night. I think she wants to try me and another guy at the same time. She is open to oral, anal and vaginal. She is 32 and thick. I'm 40. Would like to talk with someone that has this kind of experience or if ya'll can recommend a good website or app with good options. This would not happen very soon as we are in the process. If you have a partner that is open to this, we would like to later possible do a foursome if match the characteristics of my my wife do. Please advise and disrespectful people would be ignored. Tia!
-
08-02-26 23:27 #30539Senior Member

Posts: 223Did you try doing a search on the photos?
If this ad isn't a scam, it's probably a major catfish. Google search on the first photo returns multiple hits.
https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...&bih=702&dpr=2
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
Last edited by FranzB; 08-02-26 at 23:28. Reason: Correct spelling error
-
08-02-26 23:23 #30538Senior Member

Posts: 205Provider
Has anyone seen the provider who is now in charlotte?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/156067376591
-
08-02-26 18:07 #30537Senior Member

Posts: 300Real. Atleast the pic
She use to work at cup of jane.
Originally Posted by Calmandchaos89
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 14:41 #30536Senior Member

Posts: 218411
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/036450099511
Anyone know her? Any info would be great.
-
08-01-26 21:41 #30535Senior Member

Posts: 102Bluestone 20 yr old
Can someone give me their take on this young ladys ad. Or if you seen her or tried to contact her. My experience says no-go or setup. I hardly see providers without reviews. She has none. Secondly, I always look for private areas being shown in pictures or video in a hotel setting. Again neither of the two. Just curious since I constantly see her post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213681431#.
-
08-01-26 11:07 #30534Regular Member

Posts: 2OHeaven
Long time lurker of this page and just wanted to see if anyone has dreamt of oheaven or anything. Seems legit, but can never be too careful.
https://tryst.link/escort/ohmyheaven
-
08-01-26 07:57 #30533Senior Member

Posts: 261I have seen her last week. I personally won't repeat.
Originally Posted by FishMonger111
[View Original Post]
She is the girl in the pics (plus a bit of acne in the face). She is super chill and friendly. Her place is clean. I did not see any signs of demons nor her place had smell of cigarettes.
She has inspected my roger from left to right, and up and down before working on it. It was weird, but once she confirmed everything was good with it she proceeded with the lollypop.
She is very sensitive, so if you touch her tits, do it carefully. She will let you know. If you go for DATY, same thing. Go very slow and gentle, but it feels nice and clean.
About the time, it is true. She put an alarm on her phone and once it beeps, that is it. I did not know that, and somehow but the time I was ready to go in, and glove was in, the alarm went off. I was on my way to go in when that happened, so manage your time. I had other providers that were a bit more considerate and gave me few minutes. Not her. I asked to her if I can go in and if she can give me some time. She asked to pay for another session if I wanted to complete the job (while she was dressing up).
That is the only reason I won't repeat. Other than that, everything else is good with her, but not for me.
-
08-01-26 01:00 #30532Senior Member

Posts: 218Seriously?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 22:45 #30531Senior Member

Posts: 434Explain how you lock your car and unlock it with no keys.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 22:32 #30530Senior Member

Posts: 434Last I heard she was in jail.
Originally Posted by King1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:24 #30529Senior Member

Posts: 173Jacey
I saw her last week, very sweet and accommodating. Looks like her pictures. I would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 20:56 #30528Senior Member

Posts: 30No wallet
Agreed. I've been face down getting massage leaving clothes vulnerable. A bit later a credit card was run and I found it was taken from my wallet.
Originally Posted by GerryManderer
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:02 #30527Senior Member

Posts: 58I wish this site had a thumbs up or a Like option!
I dunno, maybe it does. But the last few posts have dropped some seriously useful knowledge. And BTW don't take your wallet or I'd into a room!
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 18:35 #30526Senior Member

Posts: 410Back at you
What's good my man!?
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
I agree with every word. I remember once, after I entered the room I locked the dead bolt and the latch. The provider said not to do that and it was for her safety. I simply thanked her and left. I've had a few knocks but no one entering. If they get up to answer the door, I go with her while putting on my pants. I've never had to leave because it's never been any danger. After locking the door, the next thing I do is check the bathroom. Usually I'm upfront and ask, can I check your bathroom, I also ask if anyone else is there. The only other thing that I do differently is I don't bring in my wallet and my clothes are on the bed next to me.
Stay safe.
BLK.









Reply With Quote






