Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2991

    Eddy

    Hey guys, Eddy has a room this week for incall, PM me if you want her number, she will respond with pictures and rates.

  2. #2990

    Alice

    Wondering if Alice from Gary is still around, years ago she used to work with her daughter. PM me Alice info if you like.

  3. #2989

    Scarlett

    MIA, anybody seen or heard from Scarlett lately? Last four 6995, PM me if you like.

  4. #2988

    Hammond Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun6920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    I've had experiences where it wasn't the girl in the picture. Also had an experience where I seen a girl outside the motel, and it was the girl in the on the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213653249
    I've been wondering about all the Latinas that are showing on E. A. I contacted one and when reply starts with "hi daddy" and sends a pic from the ad when ask for another, red flag. Another is no comments or reviews but sometimes takes time.

  5. #2987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun6920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    I've had experiences where it wasn't the girl in the picture. Also had an experience where I seen a girl outside the motel, and it was the girl in the on the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213653249
    IDK that body just doesn't look right to me, at the least it is heavily chopped. I would avoid just because of that. That hammond Motel 6 has had a lot of problems I wouldn't go there.

  6. #2986

    Hammond motel 6

    Anyone see her?

    I've had experiences where it wasn't the girl in the picture. Also had an experience where I seen a girl outside the motel, and it was the girl in the on the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213653249

  7. #2985

  8. #2984

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    She use to post all the time but she has not posted in a long time. I still text with her every now and again. It been a couple years since I have seen her and I plan on trying to see her again. If anyone wants her number and try to connect with her send me a DM and ill send you her # if interested. I do not about what her incall situation and prices and other things so you will have to text with her for that info. I do know she is in Harvey still. So basically this is like a UTR posting and I'm just helping her out.
    Looks NOTHING like this. May have at one point before she started candy habit. Last time 2 years ago she was putting on pounds in the wrong places and the face getting worse. Her place was about as much of a dump as I've seen in India when I visited.

  9. #2983

    Amber the jewel

    Tried setting something up with this beauty. Was in communication with her until I got there, then crickets after that. Ghosted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210225051

  10. #2982

    Sabrina

    She use to post all the time but she has not posted in a long time. I still text with her every now and again. It been a couple years since I have seen her and I plan on trying to see her again. If anyone wants her number and try to connect with her send me a DM and ill send you her # if interested. I do not about what her incall situation and prices and other things so you will have to text with her for that info. I do know she is in Harvey still. So basically this is like a UTR posting and I'm just helping her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260520_223605_Cash App(1).jpg‎  

  11. #2981

    Awful time

    Saw her a month or two ago. Service was OK but she looks rough and the set-up for everything was sketchy as hell. I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]

  12. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    You might be talking about a different Gabby. Gabriella has only did 3 somes with UTR girls that I know of. I know Diamond that is friends with Gabby. That is a different Gabby than I'm referring to. Gabriella that I am referring to is not friends with Diamond.
    Gabrielle from Gary? I've seen her one on one before. Never had her 3 some.

  13. #2979

    Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by Risingsun6920  [View Original Post]
    Gabby is cool. Diamond sucks.
    You might be talking about a different Gabby. Gabriella has only did 3 somes with UTR girls that I know of. I know Diamond that is friends with Gabby. That is a different Gabby than I'm referring to. Gabriella that I am referring to is not friends with Diamond.

  14. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    If you looking for a threesome, you might want to reach out to Gabby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gary-...-/935714230119

    Over the years, there has been a couple times that I have seen Gabby and friend. Her friends have been non pros looking to make some extra cash. Both times, her friends were incredible horny and it was much more like a date than service. I always watch for when she is offering a threesome. Sadly, the last couple of times she posted offering that I haven't been available. However, the one thing I always recommend is to see Gabby individually or anyone for that matter first before you set up a threesome. Make sure that you click with Gabby first before you set up a threesome with her and one of her friends.
    Gabby is cool. Diamond sucks.

  15. #2977

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdge27  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hammo...-/280032412717

    Anybody seen this one? Her screening process is you showing your junk over FaceTime to prove you're not LE and I'm not entirely eager to do that. Just wondering if she's worth the jump or not. TIA.
    I saw her last week. The photos are very accurate. The face pic likely from a few years ago. So, a little bit older, but I found her to be very attractive. A little disconnected, but she seemed to get in to it. I would see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape