Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 3017
-
07-31-26 14:49 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 1434IDK that body just doesn't look right to me, at the least it is heavily chopped. I would avoid just because of that. That hammond Motel 6 has had a lot of problems I wouldn't go there.
Originally Posted by Risingsun6920
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 07:14 #2986Regular Member

Posts: 15Hammond motel 6
Anyone see her?
I've had experiences where it wasn't the girl in the picture. Also had an experience where I seen a girl outside the motel, and it was the girl in the on the ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213653249
-
07-17-26 14:41 #2985Regular Member

Posts: 15Michigan city
Anyone try her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/michi...t/277138418052
-
06-24-26 07:16 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 290Nope
Looks NOTHING like this. May have at one point before she started candy habit. Last time 2 years ago she was putting on pounds in the wrong places and the face getting worse. Her place was about as much of a dump as I've seen in India when I visited.
Originally Posted by PopWorker
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:51 #2983Regular Member

Posts: 15Amber the jewel
Tried setting something up with this beauty. Was in communication with her until I got there, then crickets after that. Ghosted.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210225051
-
06-18-26 03:18 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 376Sabrina
She use to post all the time but she has not posted in a long time. I still text with her every now and again. It been a couple years since I have seen her and I plan on trying to see her again. If anyone wants her number and try to connect with her send me a DM and ill send you her # if interested. I do not about what her incall situation and prices and other things so you will have to text with her for that info. I do know she is in Harvey still. So basically this is like a UTR posting and I'm just helping her out.
-
06-16-26 18:59 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 148Awful time
Saw her a month or two ago. Service was OK but she looks rough and the set-up for everything was sketchy as hell. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:16 #2980Regular Member

Posts: 15Gabrielle from Gary? I've seen her one on one before. Never had her 3 some.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:02 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 715Gabriella
You might be talking about a different Gabby. Gabriella has only did 3 somes with UTR girls that I know of. I know Diamond that is friends with Gabby. That is a different Gabby than I'm referring to. Gabriella that I am referring to is not friends with Diamond.
Originally Posted by Risingsun6920
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 08:30 #2978Regular Member

Posts: 15Gabby is cool. Diamond sucks.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:16 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 715Aqua
I saw her last week. The photos are very accurate. The face pic likely from a few years ago. So, a little bit older, but I found her to be very attractive. A little disconnected, but she seemed to get in to it. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by StraightEdge27
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 21:39 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 101Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hammo...-/280032412717
Anybody seen this one? Her screening process is you showing your junk over FaceTime to prove you're not LE and I'm not entirely eager to do that. Just wondering if she's worth the jump or not. TIA.
-
06-13-26 18:17 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 715Lexy
If you asked about Lexy and I haven't responded. As far as I know she is visiting Uncle Sam.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:37 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 715Threesome
If you looking for a threesome, you might want to reach out to Gabby.
Originally Posted by Risingsun6920
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gary-...-/935714230119
Over the years, there has been a couple times that I have seen Gabby and friend. Her friends have been non pros looking to make some extra cash. Both times, her friends were incredible horny and it was much more like a date than service. I always watch for when she is offering a threesome. Sadly, the last couple of times she posted offering that I haven't been available. However, the one thing I always recommend is to see Gabby individually or anyone for that matter first before you set up a threesome. Make sure that you click with Gabby first before you set up a threesome with her and one of her friends.
-
06-11-26 13:56 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 146Cookie
Yea, I saw her when she was in Chicago Heights and then she was great. BBFS and cum in mouth after a bunch of positions. One of the best fucks ever, almost as good as Casey Sparxxx.
Originally Posted by Mustang5150
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



