Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1088
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingLink411  [View Original Post]
    Couple things I can't stand.

    1. A fat ***** who wears yoga pants with her pot belly pig belly hanging out her shirt.

    2. A thief, that's a fat *****.

    On 8/13 at 8:28 pm, A fat ass black woman wearing a camouflage LA hat, white hoodie, fat belly hanging out, black yogas, white shoes. , long hair. Lets not forget about the dumbass covid mask she's wearing, was caught on camer stealing from the front desk.

    Now its fafo time.
    How does this relate to asian massage parlor report? Did this happend at any known AMP?

  2. #1057

    Another thief

    Couple things I can't stand.

    1. A fat ***** who wears yoga pants with her pot belly pig belly hanging out her shirt.

    2. A thief, that's a fat *****.

    On 8/13 at 8:28 pm, A fat ass black woman wearing a camouflage LA hat, white hoodie, fat belly hanging out, black yogas, white shoes. , long hair. Lets not forget about the dumbass covid mask she's wearing, was caught on camer stealing from the front desk.

    Now its fafo time.

  3. #1056

    Granny panties

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. What age do you consider one to be a granny? Some of us prefer small fun bags and the natural look.

    The talent changes every month so its possible next month they would have someone you would like. Like anywhere else some shops are better than others.
    50+ most places offer a senior citizenship discount at this point.

    Major cities have really spoiled me.

  4. #1055

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Is this typically the normal talent up here? Do they deliver a killer massage? Am I not seeing straight?

    Stopped by Maple to find two ladies where one is approaching granny and the other was mid 30's decent face, no flotation bags.
    Thanks for the info. What age do you consider one to be a granny? Some of us prefer small fun bags and the natural look.

    The talent changes every month so its possible next month they would have someone you would like. Like anywhere else some shops are better than others.

  5. #1054

    Recon

    Is this typically the normal talent up here? Do they deliver a killer massage? Am I not seeing straight?

    Stopped by Maple to find two ladies where one is approaching granny and the other was mid 30's decent face, no flotation bags.

  6. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaclad  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find a shop with a really good massage. Only seeking HE. No interest in FS.

    I used to go to tranquility or Tokyo foot for this, but the massages have been meh at those locations lately, ime, and Tokyo has become more of a FS place.

    Hoping to go tonight. Please pm if you don't want to post. I'm happy to share whatever I know if you have questions!
    I don't make it up that far north often, but Candy at Venus on 99 gives a great hard massage. This comes forma guy who mostly there for the other stuff but I can tell how good her massage is.

  7. #1052

    Good massage no FS info request

    I'm trying to find a shop with a really good massage. Only seeking HE. No interest in FS.

    I used to go to tranquility or Tokyo foot for this, but the massages have been meh at those locations lately, ime, and Tokyo has become more of a FS place.

    Hoping to go tonight. Please pm if you don't want to post. I'm happy to share whatever I know if you have questions!

  8. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksfollower42  [View Original Post]
    So I popped into Sunny's yesterday despite the construction just to check it out. I met with Jenny and Coco, both approx. 5'3" though I neglected to ask if they were Chinese or Korean. Both had that late 30's mid 40's MILF vibe which I'm totally into. I asked about hours and prices, I think they extended their hrs from 8 am-11 pm, 1/2 hr for. 5, 1 hr for. 7 sessions. I didn't stick around to see what the menu looked like, but I plan to visit soon.
    I've never not had a fun time at Sunny. Though anyone I remember there has since moved on. I need to swing back again sometimes.

    There is also a newer place kitty corner across the street from the convenience store. Newer building. Called new moon or something. The yin to sunny's yang.

    I stopped in there for recon few times and it was always an older, sexy MILF, with bolt ons spilling out of her night gown. No one was ever in the lot but she always appeared like she had just hopped off some guy to come answer the door. Maybe jsut a lot of local neighborhood dad's walking in. Haha Place looks promising as well and Definity on my TDL.

  9. #1050

    New shop

    Called Cozy massage on Mill Plain near Merlot spa. I was busy so could not stop maybe someone out there wants to check it out.

    I did text them but did not receive a reply.

  10. #1049

    Sunny's might be worth visiting

    So I popped into Sunny's yesterday despite the construction just to check it out. I met with Jenny and Coco, both approx. 5'3" though I neglected to ask if they were Chinese or Korean. Both had that late 30's mid 40's MILF vibe which I'm totally into. I asked about hours and prices, I think they extended their hrs from 8 am-11 pm, 1/2 hr for. 5, 1 hr for. 7 sessions. I didn't stick around to see what the menu looked like, but I plan to visit soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update about the construction. I thought about visiting the other day but decided on a different place.

    I saw the construction over a month back when I drove thru the lot and so I'm surprised its still there.

    About Sunny, I have had lots of fun there in the past not haven't been as often with all the newer, better options popping up in portland.

    Hopefully Sunny on Mill rises up again soon.

  11. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWinning  [View Original Post]
    Been a min since I've been back here but was in need of a massage with a little extra. Twerked my shoulders working out earlier this week. Decided to call ahead and booked an appointment. Got greeted at the door and paid the house fee at the front. Got the back and slipped in the towel and Marcia came in. Started with a nice oil massage. Told her my shoulder was in pain and she did pretty well focusing on it. Good balance between light touches and heavy pressure. Few times she used her elbows that felt like a deep tissue massage. Did a little teasing as she got to the crack and the boys. She turned up the teasing after I flipped over. Working from my chest to junior. Put a little oil on her fingers and started the rub and tug. Good pace overall. Let me grab her ass and tits as she stroked. I motioned to see if there was more on the menu but she basically said no. Guess this place still strictly L1. Overall it was good since I was mainly just looking for a massage. Cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table.
    Damn. I came looking for some new girls since I saw the post for Marcia but ended with Coco again. I almost decided to just skip it but I made the drive and wanted a massage. Only did a 30 min massage this time. Like always massage was good and ended with HE. Nothing to hype about but was great overall.

  12. #1047
    Kendall and Gypsy Rose are both really hot milfs with extremely competitve pricess. Tight pussies, soft mouths, and bodies that younger girls would kill for.

    They start strong and get even better the more you see them. They arent ever going to swallow your cum or take it bare but they provide tons of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Hwy 99 has always been HJ only shops with a few exceptions such as Green and Venus. I think Candy has made the move to Venus and Hwy 99 because she does not want to offer FS any longer.

    All of the Portland area lacks right now. A lot of shills posting make Portland shops sound better than they actually are. Candy shop is probably the best over there but they have been receiving some poor comments and reviews recently. Personally I avoid shops I consider flavor of the week, I find them too busy to my liking.

    Please share any tna baddies that offer a quickie for 80-120.

  13. #1046
    Took a break from the adventures of Mongering for awhile and return HAPPY massage, They were a real jewel. I ran into someone I know here. Lucy recently started working here, and she still remembers meeting me in Seattle. And it was like we rekindled like it was yesteday. Very energetic, great attitude and a petite little sumtin sumtin with a nice frame. Server was worth remembering and coming back to see her again.

  14. #1045

    Monger thief

    Theres a monger thief in the Vancouver area walking into shops and stealing. He walks in, acts like he needs to go to the bathroom, comes out acting like hes not feeling well, gets a refund then walks out with the items he stole. This time was the girls purse at Zen Pro on 7/28 at 4:31 pm Young black male, late 20's? , wearing a white hoodie with a green picture black letters, grey sweat pants, black / grey Nike shoes, and a clear face picture. Not a very smart guy.

  15. #1044

    Shops

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Lots of action on the portland threads keeps interest up and its summer time which tends to mean less action over all.

    Vancouver has been really disappointing lately.

    I went to lucky house on hwy99 recently and almost walked out after my massage cause she wanted 60 for a standard finish and didn't give up till I told her I could leave if 40 was a problem. 100 for the BJ if you want to pay boom boom $ on a half assed BJ that's basically a HJ.

    Tranquility across the way on hwy99 stopped giving me 2 pops in an hour unless I forked out another 20 and doest let you roam your hands unless you again fork out another 20.

    Green99 or whatever down 99 by the trailer park has an ugly old lady but offer FS.

    Venus on 99 smells like cigarettes and Candy is great but she charges more than other FS places that have hot young babes just over the bridge.

    To my understanding the stuff on Millplain in east vancouver is a bit better but frankly unless the massage is passable and the provider is hot as hell I can get FS from some baddies for 80-120 off TNA for a qv. The cost benefit analysis is pretty rough once you factor that in.

    I'd love to hear anyone elses breakdown of the Vancouver area.
    Hwy 99 has always been HJ only shops with a few exceptions such as Green and Venus. I think Candy has made the move to Venus and Hwy 99 because she does not want to offer FS any longer.

    All of the Portland area lacks right now. A lot of shills posting make Portland shops sound better than they actually are. Candy shop is probably the best over there but they have been receiving some poor comments and reviews recently. Personally I avoid shops I consider flavor of the week, I find them too busy to my liking.

    Please share any tna baddies that offer a quickie for 80-120.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape