Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20839
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    How is the talent at South Charlotte Spa and Nice these days? Are there any "must see" girls at rather of these places? I used to be a regular with Kay at SCS but my schedule changed and I can rarely line up with her. Kay is a smoking hot Latina with a beautiful bbl booty, she's very sensual and has very high energy, she could easily be an Eros girl. FS was $$house. Feel free to DM me with recommendations and pricing. TIA.
    *FS was $$ + house for one hour.

  2. #20838

    SCS / Nice

    How is the talent at South Charlotte Spa and Nice these days? Are there any "must see" girls at rather of these places? I used to be a regular with Kay at SCS but my schedule changed and I can rarely line up with her. Kay is a smoking hot Latina with a beautiful bbl booty, she's very sensual and has very high energy, she could easily be an Eros girl. FS was $$house. Feel free to DM me with recommendations and pricing. TIA.

  3. #20837

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.
    Spot on about Leah. She's super cute, has a tight petite frame, and her B's are perfect. Had such a great time with her, awesome energy all around.

  4. #20836

    The tease!

    Went to Comfort yesterday and had to wait 20 min or so but totally worth it. Got a thorough table shower. I always ask for them to use their soft bare hands instead of that abrasive scrubby thing. Soaped up my ass cheeks and crack real good, back, arms and legs. Feels like a mini massage followed by the soothing hot water rinse. Same level of detail on the flip. I nearly popped when she soaped up jr. , chest arms, legs, feet, then back to jr. Made sure to rinse jr real well then towels you off eventually getting on her knees to dry jr at eye level. Back to the room but instead of the fun table shower tease auntie, a skinny younger attendant for the massage. First time meeting her and unfortunately didn't get her name. Legit massage quality massage with long ass cheek strokes when doing back and ball teases when doing thighs. Hot towel then a really long ass and ball tease. An equally long tease on the flip with a great hand shake technique that had me paralyzed with pleasure. Wow!

  5. #20835
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHangman  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know a spa that does really good rim jobs?
    Did you check the Rim thread? Just saying.

  6. #20834
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrMan699  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the Tryon one where the owner got busted for video surveillance and then attempting to blackmail the guy by threatening to show video to wife and post online.
    I do recall the video taping but not the blackmail part. Could be. Both Miriam and Kaykay / Dani told me that he / she used them for their personal enjoyment. However, I could be way off.

  7. #20833

    Z&s

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this place is closed? I texted and callled today got no response and phone goes straight to voicemail.
    I drove by last week and all the sign are gone and door locked. I'd say out of business. Annie's show temporarily closed on the Google business page. Mooresville is a mongers desert again. I went to Hickory and saw Vivian at 518.

  8. #20832

    Z&S Spa Mooresville

    Anyone know if this place is closed? I texted and callled today got no response and phone goes straight to voicemail.

  9. #20831

    Rim info

    Quote Originally Posted by TigrMan699  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the Tryon one where the owner got busted for video surveillance and then attempting to blackmail the guy by threatening to show video to wife and post online.
    Does anybody know a spa that does really good rim jobs?

  10. #20830

    Nice Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    If you want FS, then Nice spa, either Monroe rd or N Tryon offers various lady types. Scarletts spa on Eastway is also an option. House fee typically 60/80 half / hour.
    Isn't the Tryon one where the owner got busted for video surveillance and then attempting to blackmail the guy by threatening to show video to wife and post online.

  11. #20829
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrMan699  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean Apple, which is one of my atfs here but I haven't tried A Therapy off Tryon yet. Please dm me if you want to compare notes.
    No, not Monroe Rd where Apple is located.

  12. #20828
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.
    Just checked out most recent reviews, no extras available. If you have more info pm me.

  13. #20827
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyStartHere  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Tulip yesterday. With the weather it was slow which I was happy about. Lucy gave a top notch massage as always. Her technique at the end is from another world. YMMV here depending on which girl you get, but Lucy never disappoints. L1 here is as good as it gets.
    I can attest to Lucy's skill as well.

  14. #20826

    Monroe Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.
    Think you mean Apple, one of my favs but I haven't tried A Therapy yet. Please pm me if you have and want to compare notes.

  15. #20825
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    There's a good spot in Monroe off 74. BBBJ with lots of DT. Also down with 69. She has a great Bush if that's your thing.
    I think you mean Apple, which is one of my atfs here but I haven't tried A Therapy off Tryon yet. Please dm me if you want to compare notes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape