Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 2121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 31805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31685

  2. #31684
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Same. Never heard anything back from Crazy Desi either.
    Got to clear your PMs again, if you want an answer LOL.

  3. #31683
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Same. Never heard anything back from Crazy Desi either.
    Also no reply from Crazy Desi. Been on the lookout for her based on the picture but no luck with that either.

  4. #31682

    Miranda / Moxie is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    For that kind of $$ I'd want everything. Especially getting up that ass.
    She will run with your money and leave you in the room. Weird experience ever. I wouldn't trust her gents.

  5. #31681

    Same. No response either

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDream  [View Original Post]
    Crazy Desi has not replied to my pm yet. Has anybody else been able to see her?
    Same. Never heard anything back from Crazy Desi either.

  6. #31680

    That's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Hey man! There's nothing really like that in Memphis.

    You have your option of providers or AMP's basically. There is an agency but it's one lady and you have to pre-book. There's isn't just some house location you can show up to and expect to be serviced.

    What you're looking for doesn't exist.

    Robert.
    Those kinds of places used to be around everywhere. I think the internet killed them by calling too much attention to them!

  7. #31679

    Chloe

    Crazy Desi has not replied to my pm yet. Has anybody else been able to see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.

  8. #31678
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis902  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Has anyone seen her and would you recommend? Thank you in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213657819
    Short, cute, talkative. No signs of a handler. Probably only bad thing is the incall location.

  9. #31677

    Sky?

    Looking to try something new. I think she might go by the name Sky.

    Does anybody remember her previous name to help look up her old reviews.

    Any help would would be good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...t/768034133616

  10. #31676

    Anyone seen her?

    Fellow mongers,

    Has anyone seen her and would you recommend? Thank you in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213657819

  11. #31675

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMan7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback! It seems like most of the good ladies are flaky / hard to set things up with. At least that's been my experience. Oh well, can't have it all, right!
    Glad to hear you can actually connect with her. I've been frustrated with the flakiness a couple of times, but will keep trying my luck! I got two texts back right away yesterday and was feeling hopeful, but then radio silence ever since.

  12. #31674

    Nothing like that in Memphis.

    Quote Originally Posted by RenMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I'll be passing through your city soon and would like to take "rest stop" if you know what I mean! Not looking for some indy lady who I've got to go through a lot of hassle to meet up with. I'd like to find an agency or incall location that I can contact, show up it, have some fun, then get back on the road. Not really looking for an AMP either. I don't like the whole "will she or won / t she" game. Any info you want to share? You can PM me if you don't want to go public! TIA.
    Hey man! There's nothing really like that in Memphis.

    You have your option of providers or AMP's basically. There is an agency but it's one lady and you have to pre-book. There's isn't just some house location you can show up to and expect to be serviced.

    What you're looking for doesn't exist.

    Robert.

  13. #31673

    Agencies, services, incalls?

    Hi gents, I'll be passing through your city soon and would like to take "rest stop" if you know what I mean! Not looking for some indy lady who I've got to go through a lot of hassle to meet up with. I'd like to find an agency or incall location that I can contact, show up it, have some fun, then get back on the road. Not really looking for an AMP either. I don't like the whole "will she or won / t she" game. Any info you want to share? You can PM me if you don't want to go public! TIA.

  14. #31672

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? She's been posting for awhile and seems rather intriguing but I figured I'd check before contacting. Thanks and feel free to PM!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213642349
    I crossed paths with her several years ago from a sugar site. Never made a connection, always gave me the runaround about meeting but wasn't shy about asking for money. Finally had to block her number. Maybe she's changed but I'm not giving her another chance.

  15. #31671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    Not her pictures but a pretty close approximation. Thin spinner, worth the 100 for a qv. Says she's Mexican and Indian. Who knows.
    Crazy she quoted me 160 qv 250 hh 400 hr. Maybe I need to get a new number cause qvs been over 150 for me for some reason. I'll try her out for 100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape