Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1385
-
08-05-26 11:59 #1340Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm wondering.
Is it possible that these are also involved with the bait and switch mentioned several months back?
A lot of these women's profiles that are out there read the same way. There's always a sentence or two about discussing "more" in person. The pricing is always aligned.
I'm just curious to see what the rest of you think.
Originally Posted by CleanGuy42
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 09:38 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 34Serena
Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
Originally Posted by JohninTampa
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 23:23 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 396Image Backgrounds
Gentlemen, I understand the concern some of you have. I myself was worried about the images being generated - that is why I spoke to her myself.
Originally Posted by Hngblkm
[View Original Post]
However, I promised her that I would not share any unfiltered pics. I will tell you that only the backgrounds had been changed, and this total vixen looks equally hot in the unfiltered version.
So I respectfully suggest we not jump to any conclusions until someone TOFTT and reports back. (P.S. I hope to do that myself soon)
JT
-
08-04-26 23:05 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 179I'm scheduled for Friday. I'll report back. Either way
I love her look so I booked for Friday. I'll let you know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe your toes too.
Originally Posted by JohninTampa
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 18:55 #1336Regular Member

Posts: 15Did you end up seeing Baby Dee?
Thinking of TOFTT, but if you ended up meeting her, let me know how it went.
Originally Posted by KaldorDraigo
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 17:51 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 744Post it
Nothing against you. I am tried of taking people's word for it.
Originally Posted by JohninTampa
[View Original Post]
Ask her if you can post the unfiltered photo. Shouldn't be an issue since she has posted photos online.
I for one am curious as to how much filtering was done as compared to the original.
-
08-04-26 12:21 #1334Regular Member

Posts: 19Clearwater Ladies Bait and Switch
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html
My barber recently took the plunge to visit this hot blonde MILF. Texting was fast and simple as well as directions to her condo. She even offered to FT verify I declined and she even sent a car selfie of herself, showing me her unfiltered face.
The building is before the Causeway Byway. However here's the shocker, some have reported this group works in a circle and Anastasia opened the door.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ng-104380.html
I complained and told her I wanted the blonde girl from the pictures. She insisted it was her I had been texting and asked why I was upset that she didn't look like her photos. I pointed out that she clearly wasn't the same, girl in the pics was blonde and blue eyes. She wouldn't admit fault or apologize. Instead she rolled her eyes and said, "One second," and walked away.
Came back and told me I could still see her, but I said NO and that I was about to leave. Then she said there was another woman in a room farther down the hallway behind a closed door. A younger one, probably in her late 30's or early 40's and skinny opened the door. Being horny and far from home, my barber decided to put down the $$6.
He received a shower with decent scrubbing with DFK and a HJ release. Off into the bedroom the massage was mediocre on his back. She didn't really touch his front body but offered another HJ release. He accepted it and put on his clothes. Overall with a bait and switch and lackluster massage he'd recommend you guys to pass.
-
08-04-26 10:56 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 396Important update regarding pics...
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html
I have been in direct contact with this lovely lady.
She sent me an unfiltered photo of herself, and I can confirm it is of are a real individual. Persoanlly, I look forward to seeing her in person.
The images that were posted were simply edited apparently to improve lighting, reduce shadows, enhance overall presentation, and to replace the original backgrounds with cleaner, more polished ones. I have done the same thing myself with images. This kind of photographic adjustment is very common these days across personal photos, professional profiles, and many types of businesses. It's a practical choice that produces a cleaner result without the need to travel somewhere just to find a better setting.
Cheers,
JT.
-
08-04-26 01:15 #1332Regular Member

Posts: 13I can confirm, this is a great find. Have seen her on Tryst and other bodyrub sites for years, but never went for it up until today.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
Very pleasant woman in a nice residential house, the pictures are 100% correct. She's in her early 50's, but has an incredible body and better tits than you'll see on a lot of these women in their 20's and 30's. If you're the chatty type while being massaged, she can hold a great conversation, or if you prefer the quiet, she'll just do her thing while the music plays.
Strips down to her thong, does a great job with the backrub, some light teasing throughout, and then on the flip she makes it very clear "you can touch anything not covered," which is fair enough.
Even on the flip, there's some massage to it, and then the handy and titfuck starts happening. HJ is great, she starts off slow and ramps up until you're putty in her hands.
Highly recommend, so long as you go into the session understanding that there's nothing more offered. I mean, I can't guarantee she won't re-consider for the right price, but she seems pretty firm in what she's comfortable doing and not doing, so don't be a jerk.
-
08-04-26 00:59 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 396AI Gnereated Images. Over 97% Probability
Yes,
Originally Posted by Hello100
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, just as FunkDoctaSpot mentioned, the images are very likely to be (with over 97% probability) AI generated. There were no invisible digital watermarks like SynthID or C2 PA content credentials, so the images were most likely not created using OpenAI. However, I ran them through two different AI image detection tools (TruthScan, and DeepAI Image Detector) and they came back as almost certainly AI generated. I'd love to have the software proven wrong. I really would. Because the images and the promises in the text are quite amazing (yes, admittedly they seem TGTBT).
So tread lightly, and if choose to TOFTT and she does turn out to be real and lives up to her ad, please *PLEASE* report back.
CAVEAT: Just for the record -- AI detection software is probabilistic and certainly in no way perfect. As the software developer says: "Heavily rendered digital art, airbrush work, and AI-based editing tools can influence the result." So I am not saying they are fake, but rather reporting what the software tools returned as results (probability of AI generation =97%) when the images were scanned.
Cheers, JT.
-
08-03-26 12:59 #1330Regular Member

Posts: 15I'm interested in hearing about anyone's experience with her.
Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 11:51 #1329Regular Member

Posts: 13Those pictures just scream AI generated. Her mouth has the exact same shape in every pic, the backgrounds are too fake looking, and the biggest giveaway are that the tattoos don't match up between pictures.
Originally Posted by Hello100
[View Original Post]
Book at your own risk.
-
08-02-26 14:06 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 75I busted a nut just reading her ad!
Originally Posted by Hello100
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 12:17 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 28Serina
Has anyone seen Serina before? She seems new and might be TGTBT based on the ad but could be very promising.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html#listing_tab.
-
07-30-26 20:19 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 90Which Alani?
No clue "which" Alani. She said Alani from Tryst, there's only one I've seen. If there's two, one should tell the good one to change her name or something. Because if the bad one is anything like Chrissy, it's definitely hurting business.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






