Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 567
-
08-04-26 13:47 #327Senior Member

Posts: 28Cat ears Cindy is at sweet castle
Cat ears Cindy, skinny tall sexy gal with that nice round ass, is at Sweet Castle in Santa Ana this week. Saw her last night. That ass feels good to grab. Naughty mouth on her too. I recommend getting the rooms downstairs. They have the larger mirrors for the better views.
Originally Posted by Huge1986-shill
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TomTomS-Shill
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 10:25 #326Regular Member

Posts: 11Tammi J X Spa
It's rare for me to repeat with a provider in about a month but Tammi deserved special consideration. She's that good! And I already know she's leaving for China some time in August so sooner is necessary.
So pretty, sweet classic face, perfect small Bs with pert nipples, slim figure, and a small shaved pussy that was also meaty. After we caught up with reunion chat, it was time to enjoy her.
Here's a few different take-home points on this angel:
During out opening embrace with me sitting and Tammi standing, she closed her legs on me and clamped down on me for a some P2 P romance. As she got wet she actually rode me standing giving me the sensation of raw stand-up sex. The makeout session was torrid and the embrace we maintained was oh so comfortable. Could have ended things right there quite honestly.
Her grinding ability is unmatched. That ability to employ combinations of pressure, subtle deep muscle movements, and gyrations is certainly findable out there, but luckily we had it today in our suite. That tight theme covered all the festivities; from P2 P, to DATY, DATO, face sitting, and fucking with the movement she is capabilities of. Her highlight if I were forced to pick would be her cowgirl. She fucked me CG so many different ways while barely disengaging from me; it was virtually all internal. It just made us smell like sex in the best way.
She came twice, once during DATY with the g spot included and the other during tight mish. She's quietly vocal and I felt every spasm she had throughout her body. I came in a way I don't often achieve. She had me so turned on that I was able to fuck her so slowly at the end with minimal pressure and slow movements, just backing off whenever I needed to ride that wave at it's peak for several minutes. Then the release was deep but slow, relaxed rather than tensed, goose bumpy bubbling over with a relaxed aftermath. Top tier girl.
Listen, I adore her. She should easily be attractive for any visitor. I tend to get over enthusiastic when I see a great one and start thinking ATF until the dust settles. So I'll comment differently. She has what ATF girls are made of and GFE lovers who enjoy high level intimacy will appreciate her. Leaving August; I'll try to go for a third before she takes off.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-j-x-m...a-ana-ca-67281#rubmaps.
-
08-03-26 17:33 #325Senior Member

Posts: 2004Anybody have recent review for BT?
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 17:14 #324Senior Member

Posts: 47Annie at Du
Beginning of the month and sufficient budget, junior needed some attention. So I went to Du Calme and decided to try a new girl. MMS recommended Annie to me so I went. Annie is around 5'3 with a nice figure. All natural body with C cup tits. She was wearing a lace dress that looked GND attractive. I did the one hour session, paid the house fee and tips, then got settled in the room naked with no draping. Annie came back in a little flirty and spanked my cheeks so we were off to a good start. I liked that she pulled my arms to her waist to test my reaction. No problem at all. We had some small chit chat and I asked for an oil massage first. She used the oil to do a bit of rubbing and light tugging here and there which was her way of teasing me and I enjoyed it. She walked the table and paid attention to all my body parts with more oil. I welcomed her touch and she even got on top and straddled me with some grazing of the boys. On the flip she took off her dress, panties and bra so it was game time. She had awesome natural tits and used them to rub over my body which led into an amazing BBBJ with good eye contact. From there we went into full service. She put the cover on and climbed on for CG first, grinding slow at the start then picking up speed while looking down at me. After a few minutes I flipped her into missionary and went deeper while sucking on those natural C cups. She stayed responsive the whole time, soft moans and hips moving with me. Near the end I turned her over into doggy. The view of her ass and the way she pushed back let me go hard until I finally popped in the bag. She kept moving a little longer and drained me completely. After that she wiped me down, helped me get dressed and walked me out with a smile. Another solid session at Du.
-
08-03-26 14:11 #323Regular Member

Posts: 18Double special at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp
Started out with Lucky and she was a good time solo but about half way through she asked if I wanted Jenny to join in and how could I say no to that. Both are short young things with fake C cups and some nice curves on them. Started with a shower together with Lucky and we were touching eachother all over with some kissing. Started with the massage after then on the flip that's when she asked if I wanted Jenny to join in. Good BBBJ, HJ, and some kissing before getting into it. Did some nice 69 action too. One went down on me while I ate the other out. They switched off in between. They work well together and both put in effort. Jenny left after I busted my nut and Lucky stayed and cleaned me up.
-
08-03-26 02:33 #322Senior Member

Posts: 35Luna A Spa
I just saw the promotion from the other thread and I decided to come and check out the Luna.
I haven't got much with Latina so I won't be able to give correct and exact info but this is my opinion.
Face: 7/10 , she looks so so, ok-ish to me, not bad but maybe her look is not my type.
Bod: 8/10 , she has great body. You can check it out at other thread.
Session is pretty lacking to me. It's pretty upset when she asked for donor before the session even started. However I asked for everything and handed it to her total 2. Including hf. I thought with discount. 4 for 45 m and 1. 6 donor I can get everything like other place. Anyway, she said that s not enough and only 30 mins.
What she provided were CBJ and not even DFK. Tried to kissu but she kinda dodged so I lost interest and couldn't even finish.
Come back? I don't think I will and take.
-
08-02-26 18:50 #321Senior Member

Posts: 61Vivi at White Swan Spa SA
Dropped by White Swan Spa in SA. My therapist today was Vivi. My God she's HOT AF. 30 ish. 5'1. Brown hair, long. Cute AF face. Sporting some bomb AF natural C cups titties. Thin tiny frame with cute pussy and cute ass. Hardly any English but enthusiastic. Booked HH at 40. I always skip massage. Straight to the action which was initiated by her getting on top, DFK while p2 p grinding. Reverse CG p2 p. Almost slipped in, unfortunately no BBFS on the table as I asked. (Pm me if you have any BBFS suggestions). She directs me to get into doggy, wipes my crack down and goes to town, raw rimming tongue up my ass. BBBJ, 69, slips on rubber, standing mish to standing doggy with her on the table. I was going to ask for a position change but just shifted to doggy on the table, went to pound town and unloaded. I downplayed the review a bit but she might be my ATF. I wasn't considering gatekeeping but fuck it. Have at it gentlemen.
On a side note, anyone when when Lucy is coming back, pounded her next door at Peony a couple months ago. Yummy.
40 HF + 160 tip.
Total damage all in: 200.
-
08-02-26 10:02 #320Senior Member

Posts: 35Tbh I haven't found any white since Swan, and yet I never had FS for white. Still looking for one. Maybe vegas I have to go?
Originally Posted by StormBringer1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 02:58 #319Senior Member

Posts: 427BT has been less strict about that since Susan passed. I think for the worse tbh. It used to be pretty exclusive and the talent was much better 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by StormBringer1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 02:56 #318Senior Member

Posts: 427Yeah Amanda will suck dick for 100 but it's covered.
Originally Posted by LoveViets
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 22:20 #317Regular Member

Posts: 7Monica. Sweet Castle
I've heard a lot about Sweet Castle, so I decided to give it a try today. It's located in a house near a residential area. I parked in the backyard, and enter directly through the back door. The rooms are all very large and spacious. It wasn't very busy today, there was only one other guy when I arrived. I had originally come to see the famous Iris, but unfortunately she wasn't there today. Joanna greeted me, but Monica was the only one available at the moment. I'm Asian, so I knew she was probably in her 30's, but she looked really young. Her skin was smooth, and her MMs were slightly firm. She wasn't shaved, but she looked very clean no tattoo. She is skinny. I didn't do FS. I more prefer oral (sex can be too tiring sometimes). We settled on a room fee of 50, a tips of 150, and 30 minutes.
The main course began. I was surprised they offered a waterbed service. We entered the dimly lit room, took off our clothes, and headed to the shower. I was a little disappointed that the waterbed experience was just lying there while she washed me, no preview but it was a strange sensation. Back in the room. I told Monica I wanted CIM, and she agreed. She started with gentle oral, gradually picking up the pace, occasionally paying attention to my balls. The BJ went on for a really long time. Then we switched to 69. Her pussy was very clean with no odors, and she really enjoyed my tongue. I was able to fondle her big tits with my hands, while her mouth never stoppedshe kept pistoning at high speed, eagerly craving my cum. Finally, I came in her mouth, and the cum overflowed from her lips.
All in all, the service was great, and her attitude was great. If Iris is busy, she's definitely worth a try. I'll definitely be going back to this place.
-
08-01-26 18:44 #316Senior Member

Posts: 61Angela at G&G
Things to find information is much more transparent and easier with the banners and live updates from the shops. I saw the updates from G&G, sent them a text and got my appointment right away. And I went with Angela based on their update before the photo was up.
P: playful and warm, I wouldn't place her as naughty as their host said but she is definitely fun.
L: There is some resemblance to what they claim about Lisa, more like a slightly older Lisa with a good amount of makeup. The tits are for sure bigger than a D. The host who updated the stats is being modest to say she is D. Soft with mm at the base. Her ass is barely a handful for me.
E: limited English, enough to get by still heavily rely on the translator.
A: might be a new environment jitter, she was a slow warm up for me, but after bit of back and forth she heats up nicely.
S: light tease no rim offered, again slow warm up. Great Russian with a little bit of lube on top. BJ is for sure on the neater side of things with nice suction as one would expect. She sets her own pace with the DT but couldn't touch base for mine. DATY lead into a cover mish, strong grip but not in k9 for me which is a shame. Popped in cover finish with a BJ clean up after.
E: normal rate + 45 min fee.
Are: She is worth a repeat from me, some area of improvement, and for sure some great things to enjoy with her.
-
08-01-26 18:29 #315Regular Member

Posts: 13Is that even a thing? Please do PM as well if these spots exists, area down here are overpopulated with asian ones.
Originally Posted by Beford11
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 13:01 #314Regular Member

Posts: 10Didn't read the title that you were asking for white. Those places I mentioned in my other response are all Asian spots. I think Boditec nearby sometimes has white girls, but you might need a reference to get in.
Originally Posted by Beford11
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 08:39 #313Regular Member

Posts: 10In laguna hills area
In south county and in that general area there's a few memorable mentions:
Originally Posted by Beford11
[View Original Post]
Moon Chu right next door, I recommend Kiki and Stella if they're there.
Beauty Relax recommend Cindy and Kelly.
Victoria Spa recommend Selina and Michelle.
LA Acupuncture recommend Maggie and Nancy, this one I think is new. Both girls are really cute and I had fun time with Maggie. Cute face.









Reply With Quote





