Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 22116
-
08-01-26 12:41 #22086Senior Member

Posts: 233Ashton
This is her https://www.erome.com/a/BR0QQTFn saw her yesterday in OT.
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 12:07 #22085Senior Member

Posts: 249Maybe people give her money for free because she still approaches cars. She looks like a guy from far away because of her clothes but once you get close, she doesn't look bad. But like you said, I wonder how she gets her fix too LOL.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]
And I know see her during the daytime. Has have you seen her at night?
-
08-01-26 01:20 #22084Senior Member

Posts: 175Yes that's her. I manage to pick her up only once and like I said when I parked on my spot she was in another workd and I just dropped her off. Few days before she ignore me and kept on walking. I case her from the corner for a few minutes and she did the same to everyone. I feel she is not dating but getting her fix not sure with what resources.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 20:17 #22083Senior Member

Posts: 249I've never seen her. Is it 79th and 27th Ave?
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 20:16 #22082Senior Member

Posts: 249Is it that girl walking between the Hampton house and 36th gas station, Burger King, etc? I think I've seen her and she didn't want to do anything either.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 18:59 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 175Laura
This is the girl I was talking about her name is Lauda and Not Amanda I made a mistake when I read the review base on his description I assumed it was the same person.
So to be clear I have no knowledge of "Amanda. ".
This girl I picked up on 79 street more than one time but the last time she was very confuse and I just gave her ham and dropped her off.
-
07-31-26 18:48 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 175You are one lucky mofo dude. I have driven more miles than money and I haven't seen that girl. There is a white girl with big teeth walking around by that gas station you are talking about all high and I manage to get her in my car but when we got to my spot she starter tripping and dropped her off. I don't think she has service anyone for what I have seen and perpaps she is paranoid. Aside from her nothing new in that area for me. So congrants in a great find.
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 06:33 #22079Senior Member

Posts: 53Where to go
Are you hip to the 112 house? It's just one block from there.
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 17:52 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 36New to Miami
New to the area.
, looking for the route if anyone can pm me info on the SW scene out here.
-
07-27-26 01:15 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 249When was this? 42nd and 27th Ave? She kind of looks like this girl who goes by Saint. How much did you give her if she accepted less?
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 11:56 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 41Ashton
Met ashton next to Chevron station on 42th st very friendly great head asked for 40 but accepted less. Has anyone seen her? I have a number West Palm Beach number. This is a picture from her. WhatsApp profile looks just like her but drugged out and the acne on face will trade number she hot and as for Amanda she was white 20 I wish I would've taken a picture but like I said the situation was very weird.
-
07-25-26 16:53 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 249Was she white? Hispanic? Black? I wish you had a picture.
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 03:20 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 41Not the one I saw the Amanda I met was young and no tattoos I don't think she stayed under the bridge.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 18:01 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 249Is she the one going around naked? Where did you see her?
Originally Posted by ToniSnif
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 17:13 #22072Senior Member

Posts: 233Picture please
A picture would be great, bakers name is also Amanda LOL but I doubt it's her.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




