Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4137

    Cyndii robs with a crew.

    Had a nightmare Sunday. I've had many dreams with Cyndii, and noticed she had a new number. Hit her up, and she responded quickly with a new incall on the 4600 block of North. Drove over to her incall and she came walking out of the house and as I was watching her I didn't notice a black Honda SUV pull up beside me. Few guys inside the SUV and flashed a gun and demand the money and he drove off after I gave it to him.

    I texted her a few hours later from the same number and she responded like it never happened. I asked if she wanted to meet and she said sure and gave me the same address. No idea what changed with her.

  2. #4136

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster  [View Original Post]
    Her hair style and eyes told me everything in two seconds. Am I the only one that can read through it like this?
    I call her Victoria because that's the name she used to use that I remember the most from many, many years go. Actually I still remember taking the SW5 picture of her from this post back 2012 https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post1507894.

    You can still find her on Lake, last seen her 2 weeks ago as she came up to my window on her scooter and asked for a date, I declined. Only picked her up once several years ago, don't recall the thread but there was a pic attached to that one as well.

    NB.

  3. #4135

    I can tell in 2 seconds

    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    This piece of work has finally showed up again. I know a couple of other people have posted about her along with myself. I've been hobbying for over 20 yrs now and this was the only time I was robbed. She will let her bf in as your clothes are coming off.

    Stay safe fellas. The moment they find a victim the ad will disappear and one of Anthony's other girls will pop back up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212321108#.
    Her hair style and eyes told me everything in two seconds. Am I the only one that can read through it like this?

  4. #4134

    Utr

    Got stuck here last minute for the whole weekend. Anyone have a UTR? I travel extensively so I'm not a contributor to this group.

  5. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times in my fictional dreams. First couple experiences were excellent. For her age (she's actually in her mid-late 40's unlike 36 ad says) she looks pretty sexy in person (better than pics) I think due to having a native background that's helped kept her youthful looking. Fine body too. She's got a nice shape to her with some fun D size tits and a really nice big ass to compliment. BBBJ game was solid. Definately knows what she's doing and had a good amount of enthusiasm. Took her up on the BBFS option and had a blast. Bare anal too, which she took going rough EXTREMELY well before dropping a load in her asshole. Film friendly too.

    Here's where the bummer kicks in. Last time I saw her in a dream I got about 10 minutes in our hhr date before she gets a call and tells me that she's really sorry but she needed me to leave due to an emergency but that she would make it up to me with a freebie for the next day. Considering the previous dates went smooth, I gave her the benefit of the doubt to make it up. Following day I reached out but. Crickets. Tried following up occasionally since then but nothing, which is a shame because I honestly liked having her as regular but oh well I guess.

    Anyway, I'm hesitant to recommend her due to the ripoff nature of the last time but wanted to give my two cents at least to whomever is considering seeing her. Hope this helps.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211874561
    Can you dm me the details and rates? I might give her a go this weekend. She seems attractive and not too old so her experience would be great.

  6. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Nope, but looks like a great backside!

  7. #4131

  8. #4130

    Lilly

    Seen her a few times in my fictional dreams. First couple experiences were excellent. For her age (she's actually in her mid-late 40's unlike 36 ad says) she looks pretty sexy in person (better than pics) I think due to having a native background that's helped kept her youthful looking. Fine body too. She's got a nice shape to her with some fun D size tits and a really nice big ass to compliment. BBBJ game was solid. Definately knows what she's doing and had a good amount of enthusiasm. Took her up on the BBFS option and had a blast. Bare anal too, which she took going rough EXTREMELY well before dropping a load in her asshole. Film friendly too.

    Here's where the bummer kicks in. Last time I saw her in a dream I got about 10 minutes in our hhr date before she gets a call and tells me that she's really sorry but she needed me to leave due to an emergency but that she would make it up to me with a freebie for the next day. Considering the previous dates went smooth, I gave her the benefit of the doubt to make it up. Following day I reached out but. Crickets. Tried following up occasionally since then but nothing, which is a shame because I honestly liked having her as regular but oh well I guess.

    Anyway, I'm hesitant to recommend her due to the ripoff nature of the last time but wanted to give my two cents at least to whomever is considering seeing her. Hope this helps.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211874561

  9. #4129

    Grilling?

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Fire bugs?
    I saw a comment on a post that said it likely started by a BBQ grill on a 3rd floor balcony or something like that.

    So, is Helix apartments a common incall place or something?

  10. #4128

    First Haskells now this, who the hell is setting fires?

    Fire bugs?

  11. #4127

  12. #4126

    Stella

    I've been messaging this girl and wanted to know if anyone tried her before. Haven't seen reviews for her or anything said against it either so just wondering if she is a good one to try. Her rates are a bit much but apparently is friends with Emberlyn who is pretty active online but costs for her are insane.

    Stella.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stellababy

    Emberlyn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emberlynslade

  13. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm going to be visiting the area later this month and I'm looking for advice. Seems like there are alot of good options and I have a double digit list of ladies who are attractive / have good reviews.

    I want to go on a tear and have multiple dreams a day over the course of my stay. If you had a long weekend to yourself with a place downtown / near the airport, what would your ultimate plan be and who would you try and see?
    If you want a date who is worth the price of admission I highly suggest https://simplepleasures-mn.com.

    Just everything about her is perfect. The only down side is her rates use to be lower and she use to offer BBFS if that's your thing but not anymore. Still offer BBBJ and LOVE to swallow your cum. Love to kiss and make out. Not so sure if she offer anal though. You can cum as many times as you want within your time. She is in the MOA area and she will not disappoint.

  14. #4124

    Visiting advice

    Hey, I'm going to be visiting the area later this month and I'm looking for advice. Seems like there are alot of good options and I have a double digit list of ladies who are attractive / have good reviews.

    I want to go on a tear and have multiple dreams a day over the course of my stay. If you had a long weekend to yourself with a place downtown / near the airport, what would your ultimate plan be and who would you try and see?

  15. #4123

    "Victoria"

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Was posted about back in March.

    https://callescort.org/612-760-8128
    You can find her out on Lake St as a SW. As I was stopped at the light at 13th and Lake, she came up beside me on her scooter and asked if I was looking for a date, I politely declined. I posted a pic of her years ago before I picked her up once, there's also a much older photo of her from 2013 or maybe earlier of her. So yeah, she's been around.

    NB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape