Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 18688
-
07-30-26 23:12 #18328Banned Member

Posts: 39One answer
Generally speaking, anywhere they have a table shower, you can also ask for a standing shower instead. At red 8, it's the opposite. They have a nice standing shower but no table shower. Also, keep in mind that just because a place has a standing shower, it doesn't mean the girls will shower with you. The main reason is the water damage to the skin. I mean taking 10 showers a day has big negative effects on your skin. But from what I have been told, all Red 8 girls are more than happy to take a shower together with you if you so desire. Just ask the girls nicely.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 23:17 #18327Regular Member

Posts: 1Forum Posts
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
Your first post in nearly 20 years was to complain about a new product on the forum meant to stop all the shill reports?
A2
-
07-29-26 10:51 #18326Forum Sponsors

Posts: 83✨ Wednesday Seems Like a Good Reason to Disappear.
Your week is only half over.
Wednesday has a way of making Monday feel like a distant memory and Friday feel just far enough away.
Which makes today a pretty good time to remember that you don't have to wait for the weekend to take an hour for yourself.
Step away from the notifications.
Let the rest of the world carry on without you for a little while.
At Infinity, everything is designed to make that hour feel effortless: a comfortable setting, familiar ambiance, and the peace of mind to simply enjoy being off the clock.
The current Infinity lineup is here and ready to make Wednesday considerably better.
And for those who like to keep an eye on what's coming next:
⭐ A few new arrivals are expected in the coming days.
We'll introduce them properly when the time comes.
Until then, there are already plenty of good reasons to disappear for an hour today.
Take an hour. The week can wait. ✨
************
Want to see who's at Infinity?
The current lineup and latest photos are all on our website. Come take a look:
https://my-website-aacb82.webnode.page
Our sponsor thread for everything Infinity:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ertiser-Thread
-
07-29-26 09:57 #18325Regular Member

Posts: 12Wish more spas would do this
I'm a big fan of this new Infinity sponsor thread. Being able to check the current lineup online and actually see pics on the website makes things a hell of a lot easier. I've already gone to see Lisa and Zoe because of it and had great experiences with both. Honestly wish more spas would start doing this. Let us see who's working, check out some pics, and figure out who we want to see before making the drive.
Makes life a lot easier for us mongers.
-
07-29-26 00:13 #18324Banned Member

Posts: 3+1 XiXi K Spa
Stopped by K Spa and was greeted by XiXi. Paid for the Hhr and she opened the door. I was taken back by how pretty and petite she is and curvy in all the right places. I handed her the tip when we were in the room and pulled her in for a kiss. She had me undress and stepped out to get her supplies. She took off her clothes and got right to business. Her BBBJ felt amazing while she looked up at me with her eyes. We switched to 69 and she put the cover on and started riding me. We switched to several different positions with me finishing in doggie style. Think she said she leaves Friday but I'm not sure. Hope she sticks around. She was a fun one!
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 10:46 #18323Senior Member

Posts: 336Xixi K-Spa
Xixi will be there for a few more days then back to California. She is very attractive, petite and full of energy. She has a very tight, and natural body. It appears that she exercises because she has some definition through her midsection. The table shower was phenomenal and the time spent back in the room was also top tier. I recommend Xixi without hesitation.
-
07-28-26 09:18 #18322Regular Member

Posts: 6Magnificent Maggie at Red 8
I've visited Maggie several times this month at Red 8 and never left disappointed. She really aims to please and is very thorough with her service. Great attitude, awesome service, and just overall a very likeable gal. I also love her TUMA and BBBJCIMWS, she knows I enjoy my CIM finishes and always makes sure to lick my lollipop clean and swallow every drop, that girl is a kinky freak and like the guy above said either she really loves sex or she's a fantastic mattress actress.
Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 17:43 #18321Senior Member

Posts: 1484Standing shower
I really enjoy showering with a woman. The table shower just relaxes me and makes Jr fall asleep. Is Red 8 the only spot with a standing shower for 2??
Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 12:40 #18320Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes for Lulu at K-spa
Thanks for the great report. Decided to check out Lulu at K-spa based on your review. This is the K-spa near Infinity. I've been having fun with some spinner girls lately but been looking for a gal with a bit of a meat on her bones to try to switch things up a bit and Lulu definitely scratched that itch for me. She is very sweet, excellent service and attentive to my needs. I will be back at K-spa to see Lulu again.
Originally Posted by RandomMonger01
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 10:58 #18319Senior Member

Posts: 29New Big 6?
Great to finally see a new "Big 6" emerging, in the West, Infinity is definitely the crown jewel, but I know some of the same girls rotate thru to Lucky Spa and K-spa and a lot of great reviews. In the East my new found favorite is Cloud and hear great things about Red 8, not sure who #6 might be? I just saw Eva at Cloud over the weekend for the 2nd time in past week. While not quite the hotness and service level of Kelly (very few are) Eva is the sweet GND, cute face, 5'4", great body, long brown hair down to middle of her ass, with a beautiful natural B / C rack and a very nice ass, petite and great head game. A little quiet due to her english challenge, but a sweetheart. Coco who I met on way in and out both times is very tempting.
-
07-27-26 01:06 #18318Senior Member

Posts: 63European Massage Redemption
Was feeling lazy but wanted to get someone. Saw Infinity lineup and Maggie at Red 8 looked promising but dammit too far away. After reading good review of Sophia / Angela at European Message (Cave Creek & Sweetwater) decided to give it a try.
I get there and Tina answered (30-35 yo) said Sophia busy. Dammit. After last month's debacle there with Lucy was skeptical but YOLO. I paid full hour. 7 and off I was.
Negotiated and paid. 18 tip. She was honest no DFK but LFK with lip action ok. She got cleaned up and off we were. Only rules no FIV, no greek, and no DFK. That said a great semi-GFE. She LOVES DATY or great actress, but she was super into it. Laid her down, 69, etc. Then a nice and sloppy BBBJ. And on came rubber. She actually deviated a bit and allowed a bit of DFK, and her rack is amazing, felt real to me, but nice and super perky and responsive tits and allowed me to feast on them for a while!
Overall good service and nice relaxing massage at the end. Night and day from Lucy last month and at the end Sophia / Angela came hugged me then started to dry hump me and said to visit her this week before they leave for the month, haha.
It wasn't on par with say Eva at Infinity or Fendi at GP, but it was a great service. Probably could have haggled down to. 16 but overall left a happy camper.
-
07-26-26 17:12 #18317Banned Member

Posts: 39Red 8 Maggie really knew how to please a man
Sir, You're assessment is spot on. I had a fantastic time with Maggie the other day. She was playful in the standing shower, and her TUMA and GFE was really fun. She really enjoyed sex and easily squirted multiple times during main course. I rarely find someone at AMP that is 8/10 in every category. Appearance, scent, and performance are all superior to other places in Mesa. I left really satisfied and plan to see her again before she leaves by the end of the month. Total damage was $$. 0 (TUMA was included in standard tips).
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 11:37 #18316Banned Member

Posts: 31The Dream that's worth the Drive.
That sounds like every session I've basically had with Dream too. She is a superstar. I'll continue to make the drive across town for her.
Originally Posted by Alan2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 08:42 #18315Senior Member

Posts: 26Fendi usually is on the line up when Crystal is off. So she'll probably be back next month. I've had Crystal a few times. She's my ATF. While I agree she has a really nice ass, I wouldn't describe it as big. It does seem big Compared to the average Asian with a pancake ass you typically see at an AMP though. That being said, if you're an ass man you're going to love Fendi. By far the biggest and best ass I've come across since I started going to AMPs a year ago. And her service is nearly as good as Crystal's imo. You got to do the ts with Fendi and Crystal as well if you see her again. They both excell in the shower. Especially Fendi.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 21:31 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 104Gold Panda Report
Crystal.
SHOP: Gold Panda.
APPEARANCE: age 28-30, height around 5 ft 6, shaved kitty, big tits but saggy, attractive face, nice big ass, and her overall build is similar to a Latina body. Supposedly, she is French and Vietnamese according to other posters. When I initially met her I swore she just looked Latina to me, but then in the room together I could kind of see the Asian phenotype in her face. It isn't as pronounced as most HAPA girls making me wonder if she is like a third or quarter Asian.
PERFORMANCE: Crystal was shy at first then a little more personable. I skipped the table shower since I showered already. Her BBBJ skills were alright. Positions were DATY, 69, and doggy style. Usually I opt for cowgirl at AMPs, but Crystal's big ass had me wanting doggy! You won't be disappointed with that view in doggy.
DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.
OVERALL: Had a good time at Gold Panda. I would recommend and I'll definitely be back in the future. I prefer ass over tits, and it was nice to be with a girl at an AMP with a big ass! Since so many past reports had mongers praising Fendi I couldn't help but ask if she's also in their current line-up. Crystal said Fendi isn't, but Coco is. Not sure if this is the same Coco that moves around other AMPs.












Reply With Quote





