Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8648

    That's Karla

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Any update on this one? Seems up my alley. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/837911546730.
    She's been reviewed before. Pics are from at least ten years ago. She's about twice the size of those pics. She'll get the job done if you're into bbw's, but has specific quirks about meeting up.

  2. #8647

    Mistress

    Saw her advertising in Milford, says she is hosting at mayflower. I was literally just about to pull the trigger and go see her, then decided to do one more search for her in the Connecticut forum (after previously finding nothing) and found bad reviews of her. Every single one saying she has either scammed them or had guys rob them. Be aware and stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/379243998949

    This is her current number, but she has gone by some other numbers in recent past:

    203-494-4637.

  3. #8646

    Any info?

    I know she's around with Lexi doing the rub thing, 1st time I think I've seen her flying solo.

    Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/454142840491
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-08-03 195320.png‎  

  4. #8645

    Info

    Any update on this one? Seems up my alley. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/837911546730.

  5. #8644

    Karebear2232

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's her. I last saw her over the winter, nothing since.
    When you saw her, was there anything to be had? DM me if you wish.

  6. #8643

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I can't find my previous posts on her.

    Easy scheduling through CC. She gave number and we started texting. She mentioned escorting on the aide, but I didn't respond to that over text. CC is pretty critical and has banned people even for clicking links posted on this site to their site. She has an hr rate on her CC. Met at her EH apt. Handled the CC fee. She brought me to her bedroom. Talked about hhr and cuddled. She started acting flirty, so I reciprocated. Moved to kissing. We played a guessing game which led me down to daty. Switched to BBBJ. We rotated multiple positions including BBBJ. Was there for 2 hrs after 3 x msog bbfscip. Her body looks great and perky tits for her age. Can see some age in the face, but she still looked great.

    We planned to make content in near future for OF. We also set a future meet outside her place. I had a conflict but gave notice a couple days in advance. I tried to reschedule, but she made some excuses of personal things going on and wanted to be left alone but that she would reach back. I never heard from her since.
    Great update Donny. Might be worth a shot. Happy Friday.

  7. #8642

    Karen aka karebear

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Can we elaborate on svc provided? I see CC profile. Thanks.
    I can't find my previous posts on her.

    Easy scheduling through CC. She gave number and we started texting. She mentioned escorting on the aide, but I didn't respond to that over text. CC is pretty critical and has banned people even for clicking links posted on this site to their site. She has an hr rate on her CC. Met at her EH apt. Handled the CC fee. She brought me to her bedroom. Talked about hhr and cuddled. She started acting flirty, so I reciprocated. Moved to kissing. We played a guessing game which led me down to daty. Switched to BBBJ. We rotated multiple positions including BBBJ. Was there for 2 hrs after 3 x msog bbfscip. Her body looks great and perky tits for her age. Can see some age in the face, but she still looked great.

    We planned to make content in near future for OF. We also set a future meet outside her place. I had a conflict but gave notice a couple days in advance. I tried to reschedule, but she made some excuses of personal things going on and wanted to be left alone but that she would reach back. I never heard from her since.

  8. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I think you are mixing up different people. We're talking about Karen, not Isabella. Karen is a 40's slim blonde with no habits. Isabella is the 50's black haired woman with habits that recently moved from Meriden to Branford. Otis was talking about Isabella. Spaman and I were talking about Karen.

    If you have to ask what CC is, then you probably don't know who we're talking about. CC is the website CuddleComfort. Karen only posts there and not on any escort site.
    My bad yes I see that now. Looking into for myself aswell.

  9. #8640

    Updated info

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's been doing that awhile. Her CC profile she tends to change locations to get more exposure. When I last saw her, she was planning on moving but was looking around Hamden / North Haven or even head down to FL. Prob best chance to just DM her on her CC profile.
    Can we elaborate on svc provided? I see CC profile. Thanks.

  10. #8639

    Re: Kristy BBW MILF. New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw Kristy in May it was absolutely awful the room is a mess her body is not what it looks like in the photos. Overall just not worth it. An addition is a chainsmoker.

  11. #8638

    Sexy MILF bbw west haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Very big. Loves It from behind. Room was neat and clean, Has dry towel and then wet for final cleanup. Nice.

    Very nice and accommodating. Menu is accurate. Did an hour with no issues and great head. Good hunting.

  12. #8637

    BBW MILF. New Haven


  13. #8636

    Phone?

    Is there a phone number for this cutie? I don't have instagram and I'm interested in a car date. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    You guys need to stop mentioning reviews to these girls. She just hit me up saying she wants to see the review bc her phone has been nonstop blowing up this morning.

    Recommend taking her for a cardate instead of her spot. Ill likely repeat for car fun. I think it will lead to an improved experience.

  14. #8635

    Re: Gigi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here's a 3rd girl that goes by Gigi.

    Gigi Rose was brought to my attention as a possible option. Socials looked good. Used to post in West Haven on stg but couldn't find recent ads. She had been working with Sara aka barbie. She answered quickly through IG and moved to phone. She gave address on west haven / new haven line. She was ready on arrival. Then she says others are in her friend's house and would need to do cardate or extra to use the place. Went in and saw two older women not likely escorts. She opted to use bathroom. Not ideal and I was ready to bail. She undressed. Tiny body, maybe 5'2 100 lb, lots of tats, and shaved. Clearly has habits. Small / pretty flat tits but with nice nipples. Started with BBBJ and moved to counter fucking then finished with BBBJCIM. A black dude was then calling her from another room. Didn't have any issues. Walked outside and a black dude with two big dogs asked what I was doing there. Just honest with him and he was cool. Not sure I'll repeat.

    https://www.instagram.com/sourappleciderr
    475-XXX-7179
    You guys need to stop mentioning reviews to these girls. She just hit me up saying she wants to see the review bc her phone has been nonstop blowing up this morning.

    Recommend taking her for a cardate instead of her spot. I’ll likely repeat for car fun. I think it will lead to an improved experience.

  15. #8634

    Gigi Rose

    Here's a 3rd girl that goes by Gigi.

    Gigi Rose was brought to my attention as a possible option. Socials looked good. Used to post in West Haven on stg but couldn't find recent ads. She had been working with Sara aka barbie. She answered quickly through IG and moved to phone. She gave address on west haven / new haven line. She was ready on arrival. Then she says others are in her friend's house and would need to do cardate or extra to use the place. Went in and saw two older women not likely escorts. She opted to use bathroom. Not ideal and I was ready to bail. She undressed. Tiny body, maybe 5'2 100 lb, lots of tats, and shaved. Clearly has habits. Small / pretty flat tits but with nice nipples. Started with BBBJ and moved to counter fucking then finished with BBBJCIM. A black dude was then calling her from another room. Didn't have any issues. Walked outside and a black dude with two big dogs asked what I was doing there. Just honest with him and he was cool. Not sure I'll repeat.

    https://www.instagram.com/sourappleciderr
    475-XXX-7179
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9005.jpg‎   IMG_9006.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape