Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37000

    Thick Pixie

    Has anyone seen, heard or visited Pixie? Not manic, but the thick one. I really want to see her but haven't seen her ads on stg in a while. If anyone has her digits or ad DM me.

    TIA!!

  2. #36999

    Info


  3. #36998

    Good rec

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.
    She's hotter in person. We did a quick video call before I came out but neither that or the pics do her justice. She's super nice and a lot of fun!

  4. #36997
    If anyone tried hitting up Mo she's on vacation. Also Delilah on jd is looking for fun with old and new regulars this weekend and I think she might be mobile if you want to do outcalls. If you have her number just hit her up and if you need Delilah's number just hmu.

  5. #36996

    Jade dior

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/jade-dior-7

    I just saw this super thick PAWG. GFE, DFK, Greek, unless you're packing.

    There was a small charge or up sell after initial contact, but I think it was a reasonable value. Full hour. $$$$.

  6. #36995

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961

    Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.

  7. #36994

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
    She is pretty and will go bare but won't kiss.

  8. #36993

    Kim

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961

    Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.

  9. #36992

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
    She's petite, everything is covered but does anal for an upcharge of a Ulysses Grant. She has a handler but he stays out the way, overall a good dream so book with confidence.

  10. #36991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Anyone?

    Does anyone know this girl? I've been chit chatting w her on social media for a few weeks and she finally got around to telling me she needs "a friend who can help". Well I'm a friendly guy and we theoretically have a hookup planned for this weekend. If you know her and any info, hit me up. For the sake of clarity: DO NOT message me asking how to find her, for her digits, ect. Once I've hit it, I'll pass it along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260729-173749.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260729-174021.jpg‎  

  11. #36990

    Sally (bathtub)

    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!

  12. #36989
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Can fold her up like a pretzel and try to DT everything she can fit LOL. She does everything but anal but catch her after a bottle of wine then that opens up too.
    I went by to see her and same experience! Haha. She gave me a nice sloppy BJ for a while, laid down and folded her legs back and she was super wet. She took an absolute pounding. Fun time fr sure!

  13. #36988
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    So it seems CarPlay is not outside the question and I see people posting about her in the SW section. How's the damage now that she's trying to step aside from SW and go more mainstream? Don't want to give her Golden Pussy Syndrome. Figure keeping her rates as low as possible for as long as possible benefits everyone LOL.

  14. #36987

    Katie…Sexy spinner from lynchburg

    Seen this sexy spinner couple times in lynchburg. I'm excited she's coming to richmond tonight around 7 pm. She has tight little hard body. So tiny and takes a pounding. Get her while she's here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/208036719256

  15. #36986
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share her info? Thanks fellas.
    Scroll down, there's a pic there with her contact info and menu. It's literally at the bottom of this page. Might be the top of page 2 if someone else makes a post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape