Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 2121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 31810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31675

    Nothing like that in Memphis.

    Quote Originally Posted by RenMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I'll be passing through your city soon and would like to take "rest stop" if you know what I mean! Not looking for some indy lady who I've got to go through a lot of hassle to meet up with. I'd like to find an agency or incall location that I can contact, show up it, have some fun, then get back on the road. Not really looking for an AMP either. I don't like the whole "will she or won / t she" game. Any info you want to share? You can PM me if you don't want to go public! TIA.
    Hey man! There's nothing really like that in Memphis.

    You have your option of providers or AMP's basically. There is an agency but it's one lady and you have to pre-book. There's isn't just some house location you can show up to and expect to be serviced.

    What you're looking for doesn't exist.

    Robert.

  2. #31674

    Agencies, services, incalls?

    Hi gents, I'll be passing through your city soon and would like to take "rest stop" if you know what I mean! Not looking for some indy lady who I've got to go through a lot of hassle to meet up with. I'd like to find an agency or incall location that I can contact, show up it, have some fun, then get back on the road. Not really looking for an AMP either. I don't like the whole "will she or won / t she" game. Any info you want to share? You can PM me if you don't want to go public! TIA.

  3. #31673

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? She's been posting for awhile and seems rather intriguing but I figured I'd check before contacting. Thanks and feel free to PM!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213642349
    I crossed paths with her several years ago from a sugar site. Never made a connection, always gave me the runaround about meeting but wasn't shy about asking for money. Finally had to block her number. Maybe she's changed but I'm not giving her another chance.

  4. #31672
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky911  [View Original Post]
    Not her pictures but a pretty close approximation. Thin spinner, worth the 100 for a qv. Says she's Mexican and Indian. Who knows.
    Crazy she quoted me 160 qv 250 hh 400 hr. Maybe I need to get a new number cause qvs been over 150 for me for some reason. I'll try her out for 100.

  5. #31671

    Amor

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? She's been posting for awhile and seems rather intriguing but I figured I'd check before contacting. Thanks and feel free to PM!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213642349
    Not her pictures but a pretty close approximation. Thin spinner, worth the 100 for a qv. Says she's Mexican and Indian. Who knows.

  6. #31670

    ForeignnAmor

    Anyone got info on her? She's been posting for awhile and seems rather intriguing but I figured I'd check before contacting. Thanks and feel free to PM!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213642349

  7. #31669

    If we use our heads we can figure them out!!

    Several things we all probably do and don't brag about is fall into their trap! I quit helping them a few weeks ago! NO more answering the I am hungry can you send me $20, or I need $10 for a Uber to get to a appointment, when in reality they have sent that same text to God only knows how many. So lets say 10 send 20 and that is 200 and that pays the room rent, the dealer, and no need to work! So they work when no one answers and they got to work, then you can tell because they will call you or text you when they need it, not a matter of when we can or want to!

  8. #31668

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her approximately 5 times. Looks like her pics and will have you leaving happy IF you can actually see her. She is flaky as they come when it comes to setting things up and have had more failures than successes.
    Thanks for the feedback! It seems like most of the good ladies are flaky / hard to set things up with. At least that's been my experience. Oh well, can't have it all, right!

  9. #31667

    Pregnant or lactating

    Sorry but got to ask for 2026. Any UTRs that are pregnant or lactating? I'd love it if there were. Stay safe and don't judge me. Too much.

  10. #31666

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    Hey, I would like to get her contact info.

    Thanks.

  11. #31665
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    Sent you a pm as well. Thank you.

  12. #31664
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMan7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...922/9016514330

    Has anyone seen Kaylee? Thinking about connecting with her and was looking for some feedback before I did. We had texted before and weren't able to connect, and she seemed nice enough over the phone. No red flags.

    Thanks,

    Swampman.
    I've seen her approximately 5 times. Looks like her pics and will have you leaving happy IF you can actually see her. She is flaky as they come when it comes to setting things up and have had more failures than successes.

  13. #31663

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDesi  [View Original Post]
    Gent. Had an amazing dream with the cutest sweetest Gal. Tiny little thing, GFE shy at first but my gawd!

    She's looking for regulars!

    Hmu for detAils.
    She's right up my alley. Sent you a DM. Can't wait to see her. Thank you!

  14. #31662

    Peach

    Has anyone seen her and know what she is like?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3465202152/1

  15. #31661

    Kaylee

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...922/9016514330

    Has anyone seen Kaylee? Thinking about connecting with her and was looking for some feedback before I did. We had texted before and weren't able to connect, and she seemed nice enough over the phone. No red flags.

    Thanks,

    Swampman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape