Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 505 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7470
    Nice enough, attractive and good comms. But not all that's advertised and feel like Sloan advertises one thing but L1 and little to no roam.

    Not the girl in the pictures too (surprise).

    Better options out there fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.

  2. #7469

    Jade Lee Rd

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/u3jJY52bDRRJVbepQqFrVF

    She has an incall near winter park. In the dream, it was $ for 20 mins decent rub and L1 on the flip with utc roaming above waist line.

    Tipped 50 $.

    Good in crunch but not sure if sheets were changed after.

  3. #7468

    Conny

    She looks a little older than her pics. And is delusional. LOL.

    $ for 30 mins rub. In a dream, rub lasted 20 mins, l1 offered for $$ self service $. You read the dollars right. Denied and dream was over.

    Total waste of time.

  4. #7467

    Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a while back because of the guy on TER raving how gorgeous she was, she decent looking but no where near drop dead gorgeous like the guy said. Massage was more of a body rub and very below average. L1 finish and she wouldn't even show her pussy waste of $$$ imo.

  5. #7466

    Info on Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Google her # and you get pages on RR and TER.
    And a Tryst ad too:

    https://tryst.link/massage/rubsbysloan

  6. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Google her # and you get pages on RR and TER.
    I have not many reviews, hence the inquiry here. Do you have experience with her?

  7. #7464
    Google her # and you get pages on RR and TER.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't even waste the time or $, can't even use a picture other than some stock photo, GTFO. No pic-no sale.

  8. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.
    I wouldn't even waste the time or $, can't even use a picture other than some stock photo, GTFO. No pic-no sale.

  9. #7462

    Sloan

    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.

  10. #7461

    Kalista / Stephanie

    Nada. Couldn't crack the code. Left with blue balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Was a swing and miss for me. No hint of anything extra at all. She is hot though, shame she didn't offer anything. Maybe it was a one thing or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I got zip zero zilch on my visit.

    Her studio is right inside the entry way of a high traffic salon sweet and inconveniently there are a few chair right outside the her door, the one with 4" gap.

    She told me that she offer no massage outside what done during the scrub, no waxing for men around their balls and cock.

    My visit was completely covered the whole time no brushing, no teasing nothing.

    Not sure if it was the foot traffic, a vibe, or other mongers bullshitting, but I won't be going back. LOL, it's so funny that one say panties, another says he rubbed the outside of the pussy while she was naked. I guess I'm synical because I can't seem to realize how the offering could vary so widely. Well, maybe someone ruined it by getting denied a service and then whipping out this forum to cry like a ***** that others are getting it. That's probably more likely.

  11. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    The magic 8 ball says highly doubtful.
    Damn that sucks!

  12. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    I visited her recently because of the reviews and also because she looked familiar. Turns out she is a familiar face from another Latina spa I visit frequently near the metro west area. She no longer works there and has gone solo, her space is in a building that is shared with other salons so I think she may not be as forthcoming with extras plus the walls are thin. We chatted awhile before my massage, she's certified now and showed all the services she offers, waxing, facials etc. Someone mentioned in an earlier post she has a boyfriend but that never came up during my visit, YMMV when booking with her however my recent session was reminiscent of old times as I left very satisfied. I didn't save her # so guess I'll have to wait until she posts again.
    Could you share any information about the Metrowest spa you speak of?

  13. #7458
    She has had several ads with different names, I have texted with her but have not been able to set a date cause she doesn't answer the damn phone or texts until days later and your window of opportunity is gone. Quoted me $200 for the hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by GowLouRocks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've been seeing the ads for a while now, but haven't reached out yet.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...1MNbT9cQZ656Um

  14. #7457

    Kalista / Stephanie

    Visited last week and got a really nice massage. Did get a really nice L1 to finish the session. She pulled out her tits and did let me pull the panties aside to take a look at her asshole and a really nice pussy. Returned today hoping to get the same treatment but she said massages are no longer offered and I had to walkout. Bummer, the location is really good for me personally and the quality of the massage itself was worth visiting for. Oh well.

  15. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if FS is available?
    The magic 8 ball says highly doubtful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape