Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 33449
-
08-03-26 08:41 #33299Senior Member

Posts: 747Is that so?
Big you say? And this was a couple years ago? So did she lose weight, or are the pictures super dated? Or are they AI / photoshopped? Because she looks pretty solid in the ad photos.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 06:41 #33298Senior Member

Posts: 195Whe I text her she want 140 for Qv and everything covered. Hard pass for me for that much, seems legit.
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 19:07 #33297Senior Member

Posts: 313Gummy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213631267
Took a cruise up to Evanston to find out if the gummy bear was really the best in town. As we all know, all of them claimed to be the best in town and usually they are not. This was another of one of those occurrences. Although she is pretty good at what she does. I wouldn't say it was any great experience. We used my car in her driveway in a not so great part of town. She got in, did the LEO check and went to work. She did ask for the money upfront, but I declined and told her to take it or leave it so she ended up taking it. Comms were pretty good. . 8 all in ws. It's really more like a SW experience because she looks more like a SW and it's in the car and it's in the hood which all feel more like a SW experience. She's nice but pics are dated, wouldn't do FS. Prob won't repeat. I really want to try Becky but having comm issues.
-
08-02-26 15:22 #33296Senior Member

Posts: 1165Megan Love
Ghosted twice on meeting up.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 11:29 #33295Senior Member

Posts: 20019 y/o Bunny
On listcrawler, in Cheviot. Anyone have any intel on this one?
-
08-01-26 17:41 #33294Senior Member

Posts: 63Kalie / Madison
Has anyone seen Kalie / Madison recently?
** Adding link: https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1.
-
08-01-26 17:39 #33293Senior Member

Posts: 63Kalie / Madison?
Has anyone seen Kalie / Madison recently?
-
08-01-26 15:30 #33292Senior Member

Posts: 386Megan Love
Has anyone had any experience with Megan Love on Tryst.
-
08-01-26 12:58 #33291Senior Member

Posts: 386Your right her nude massage is fantastic but she also does FS. I See her weekly an enjoy our time together never disappoints that body looks great bud even better when she is nude. Great tasting pussy also.
Originally Posted by MrWhite007
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 11:38 #33290Senior Member

Posts: 192Mall rat
A couple years back I saw her in Kenwood and thought she looked familiar. Pulled up LC and found her add. She had just posted and said she was in the Mall and looking for a dick to suck. I texted and met her at my car. She's bigggg and a little weird but she did the job with no complaints.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 06:23 #33289Senior Member

Posts: 324Applause
Brilliant first post. Looking forward to your next one.
Originally Posted by Vodstok
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 14:33 #33288Senior Member

Posts: 34Becky
Saw Becky recently. Communication was good. Was in a decent hotel. She looked like her pics and had a nice body. Was easy to talk to and she seemed like a cool chick. Will visit again. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229537518/5134359075
-
07-31-26 14:21 #33287Senior Member

Posts: 1222Rose on Trsyt
Pretty much my story as well.
I would add that her communications are pretty terrible.
She did tell me that "I stayed at X hotel recently" and I asked when she would be there again. Crickets.
Originally Posted by WoodFordR69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 08:18 #33286Senior Member

Posts: 92Never Could Connect
She's not been reviewed here that I could find. I did see her reviews on the oThER site. Most were positive. Both times I've reach out to her, she wanted to come to me. There's zero chance I'm inviting a provider I've never met into my home. I was also not going to provide the room & pay more for outcall given her rates. Her look is my type so I'll probably try again. If I'm able to connect I'll report back.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 19:19 #33285Senior Member

Posts: 57Well your in the right place if your pecker to fall off.
Originally Posted by Vodstok
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






