Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 2214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 33197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33077
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    On listcrawler, in Cheviot. Anyone have any intel on this one?
    Whe I text her she want 140 for Qv and everything covered. Hard pass for me for that much, seems legit.

  2. #33076

    Gummy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213631267

    Took a cruise up to Evanston to find out if the gummy bear was really the best in town. As we all know, all of them claimed to be the best in town and usually they are not. This was another of one of those occurrences. Although she is pretty good at what she does. I wouldn't say it was any great experience. We used my car in her driveway in a not so great part of town. She got in, did the LEO check and went to work. She did ask for the money upfront, but I declined and told her to take it or leave it so she ended up taking it. Comms were pretty good. . 8 all in ws. It's really more like a SW experience because she looks more like a SW and it's in the car and it's in the hood which all feel more like a SW experience. She's nice but pics are dated, wouldn't do FS. Prob won't repeat. I really want to try Becky but having comm issues.

  3. #33075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Megan Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Megan Love on Tryst.
    Ghosted twice on meeting up.

  4. #33074

    19 y/o Bunny

    On listcrawler, in Cheviot. Anyone have any intel on this one?

  5. #33073

    Kalie / Madison

    Has anyone seen Kalie / Madison recently?

    ** Adding link: https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1.

  6. #33072

    Kalie / Madison?

    Has anyone seen Kalie / Madison recently?

  7. #33071

    Megan Love

    Has anyone had any experience with Megan Love on Tryst.

  8. #33070
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite007  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents! I'll be visiting Cincinnati this week and have an appointment with Divine Rachel setup. I know theres a ton of reviews on here already. I've went through more of them. Just curious as to what's actually offered? Is it basically a massage with an enhanced HE finish? I'm sure its great and all but is it really worth the price tag? Also looking at her pictures, she seems a bit "fake" with some assets, or am I reading too much into it?

    Just curious. Thanks.
    Your right her nude massage is fantastic but she also does FS. I See her weekly an enjoy our time together never disappoints that body looks great bud even better when she is nude. Great tasting pussy also.

  9. #33069

    Mall rat

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys,

    Looking for something new (for myself at least) and came across this. Anyone have experience? Let me know. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie
    A couple years back I saw her in Kenwood and thought she looked familiar. Pulled up LC and found her add. She had just posted and said she was in the Mall and looking for a dick to suck. I texted and met her at my car. She's bigggg and a little weird but she did the job with no complaints.

  10. #33068

    Applause

    Brilliant first post. Looking forward to your next one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodstok  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, not sure if this is the right place for this. But I was just wondering which providers in the area offer BBFS. I'm recently separated so I'm just getting back into things. Thanks in advance!

  11. #33067

    Becky

    Saw Becky recently. Communication was good. Was in a decent hotel. She looked like her pics and had a nice body. Was easy to talk to and she seemed like a cool chick. Will visit again. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229537518/5134359075

  12. #33066

    Rose on Trsyt

    Pretty much my story as well.

    I would add that her communications are pretty terrible.

    She did tell me that "I stayed at X hotel recently" and I asked when she would be there again. Crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFordR69  [View Original Post]
    She's not been reviewed here that I could find. I did see her reviews on the oThER site. Most were positive. Both times I've reach out to her, she wanted to come to me. There's zero chance I'm inviting a provider I've never met into my home. I was also not going to provide the room & pay more for outcall given her rates. Her look is my type so I'll probably try again. If I'm able to connect I'll report back.

  13. #33065

    Never Could Connect

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple posts about her on the 2nd page of this forum. Nothing spectacular as there's no info on her.
    She's not been reviewed here that I could find. I did see her reviews on the oThER site. Most were positive. Both times I've reach out to her, she wanted to come to me. There's zero chance I'm inviting a provider I've never met into my home. I was also not going to provide the room & pay more for outcall given her rates. Her look is my type so I'll probably try again. If I'm able to connect I'll report back.

  14. #33064
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodstok  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, not sure if this is the right place for this. But I was just wondering which providers in the area offer BBFS. I'm recently separated so I'm just getting back into things. Thanks in advance!
    Well your in the right place if your pecker to fall off.

  15. #33063

    Providers who offer BBFS?

    Hey why'all, not sure if this is the right place for this. But I was just wondering which providers in the area offer BBFS. I'm recently separated so I'm just getting back into things. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape