Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 26914
-
07-30-26 22:44 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 48Whos currently the best mature provider? 40+. Thicc doesn't matter.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229588113/3472914990
Anyone see her? Asking for a deposit which I dont do without a referral
-
07-30-26 13:20 #26703Senior Member

Posts: 46English is fine
Most of the girls are from Eastern Europe and prefer English anyway.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 11:36 #26702Regular Member

Posts: 23English is just fine
I do not know a single German word (or did not know any on my first visit! And these girls do not care at all. Anyway, most girls are non-Germans. Mostly Romanians. I have heard that knowing German might help a little bit. Because girls will at least not treat you as a foreigner who can be tricked easily!
But to answer to your query. English is just fine!
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 10:10 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 176I should have verified.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213445365
In her defense, she did send a face pic. Wasn't bad. She had on cake up & I figured she wasn't photogenic. I said to myself if she had all that ass, green light. I could not have been more wrong. I asked her to send an current ass pic & she would not budge. I'm not an iPhone user like her & she didn't have google meets so I said wth & bit the bullet.
Literally saw her about 30 minutes ago. I came in & she greeted me & said she wasn't ready. I told her never mind me & do your thing & chatted while she sparked her blunt. She was cool personality wise & face wasn't bad, but I cannot lie; her body was F* up!. If she did have an ass before, it's no more. Definitely had an "ASSident I'm sure she's seen better days. Marks on her w / a stomach. A user for sure. Her body may have looked like that once upon a time, but whose to say. Asked if she was preggo, but exclaimed no I'm just fat. I just opted for head as I wasnt leaving w / my balls on full. She asked for 60 but opted to go a slow as 40. Told her I'd give her a bill to go as long as I need her & to let me record. It was decent; Nothing to write home about. Tried to rush me saying someone was waiting which was bs. Told her tell they ass to wait. After a while, pulled out standing up & nutted on her face & left. Was a dude by the steps upon me exiting. Assuming security.
-
07-29-26 17:24 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 216I've been to Germany and nearby areas a few times before and know that a lot of people speak English but not everyone does, even younger people. Is it a good idea to come to the FKKs knowing some basic German words and phrases or can you get by with just English?
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 12:17 #26699Regular Member

Posts: 21Any update on this?
Originally Posted by Bob9090
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 21:35 #26698Regular Member

Posts: 23Sharks.
Sharks is my absolute favorite in Frankfurt. Can't wait to be back there!! I am never tired of going there.
I also like Oase. Had some good experiences last time I was there.
As probably I mentioned before, these clubs are the definition of heaven down here on the earth!!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 18:43 #26697Administrator

Posts: 5255Before you die
Go to Sharks https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
Trust me, do whatever you have to to make it happen, you can thank me later.
A2.
-
07-27-26 15:59 #26696Senior Member

Posts: 46Brothels in EU
Depends on the clubs but most are big houses with a sauna, TVs, some food, a bar and pool. Women walk around in mostly stripper outfits. You approach who you like and then go upstairs to fuck.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 13:39 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 313X account
At msazula is her x. Randomly came across the account recently. I don't know anything else about her though.
Originally Posted by Jahyeet
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 11:20 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 146I assume he's talking about FKK clubs in Germany. It basically means "nudist club". Brothels are legal in Germany for some years now and it's become Europe's sex capital. Sort of the Bangkok of Europe now, not Amsterdam. They are like big strip clubs but with more and hotter strippers you can have sex with. I've been to them. They are worth visiting.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
London only has partially legal prostitution (I remain confused about what's legal. Some outcall is), but it's a huge global city that's accessible to tons of lowish-income Eastern European women, so the escort availability is quite good.
-
07-27-26 01:58 #26693Regular Member

Posts: 23Fkk
By any chance, are we referring to FKK clubs in Germany? If yes, they are the definition of heaven on earth. I have visited them multiple times and am going back again in 2 months!
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 14:24 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 28What is FKKS?
Sorry, not familiar. Can you clarify?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 01:38 #26691Regular Member

Posts: 2First time
This would be my first time into this hobby! Just looking for a reliable contact so that goes smoothly. If anyone has a recommendation near Mt. Prospect please lmk!
-
07-25-26 19:02 #26690Senior Member

Posts: 1629It's an obvious scam or OF ad. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Marylander
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





