Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 2214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33067

    Applause

    Brilliant first post. Looking forward to your next one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodstok  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, not sure if this is the right place for this. But I was just wondering which providers in the area offer BBFS. I'm recently separated so I'm just getting back into things. Thanks in advance!

  2. #33066

    Becky

    Saw Becky recently. Communication was good. Was in a decent hotel. She looked like her pics and had a nice body. Was easy to talk to and she seemed like a cool chick. Will visit again. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/229537518/5134359075

  3. #33065

    Rose on Trsyt

    Pretty much my story as well.

    I would add that her communications are pretty terrible.

    She did tell me that "I stayed at X hotel recently" and I asked when she would be there again. Crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFordR69  [View Original Post]
    She's not been reviewed here that I could find. I did see her reviews on the oThER site. Most were positive. Both times I've reach out to her, she wanted to come to me. There's zero chance I'm inviting a provider I've never met into my home. I was also not going to provide the room & pay more for outcall given her rates. Her look is my type so I'll probably try again. If I'm able to connect I'll report back.

  4. #33064

    Never Could Connect

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple posts about her on the 2nd page of this forum. Nothing spectacular as there's no info on her.
    She's not been reviewed here that I could find. I did see her reviews on the oThER site. Most were positive. Both times I've reach out to her, she wanted to come to me. There's zero chance I'm inviting a provider I've never met into my home. I was also not going to provide the room & pay more for outcall given her rates. Her look is my type so I'll probably try again. If I'm able to connect I'll report back.

  5. #33063
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodstok  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, not sure if this is the right place for this. But I was just wondering which providers in the area offer BBFS. I'm recently separated so I'm just getting back into things. Thanks in advance!
    Well your in the right place if your pecker to fall off.

  6. #33062

    Providers who offer BBFS?

    Hey why'all, not sure if this is the right place for this. But I was just wondering which providers in the area offer BBFS. I'm recently separated so I'm just getting back into things. Thanks in advance!

  7. #33061

    SexySparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Simply look for her in the Fort Wayne, IN Tryst ads.
    Or simply copy the link and open in a browser.

  8. #33060

    Search

    Can anyone tell me what happened to the search feature. How can you search info on providers on this site now.

    We have temporarily disabled search because it was being used in a DDoS attack on the site. Give us a day or so.

    A2

  9. #33059

    Sexysparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    Please post again with usable tryst address.

    Thanks.
    Simply look for her in the Fort Wayne, IN Tryst ads.

  10. #33058

    Latina

    Anyone happen to see her? She is responsive but no reviews / intel, so I'm a little hesitant. Thanks in advance:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...395/5132769486

  11. #33057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Sexy sparkles

    Please post again with usable tryst address.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    Stunner Sexy Sparkles is visiting this week until Friday checkout. $300/ hr. DM me if you don't have her digits. https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1

    Snob.

  12. #33056

    Brittney

    Has anyone seen her? No number posted on her ad. Reached out to her ad via tryst today. Feel free to share digits via DM.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbybritt

  13. #33055

    Sexy Sparkles in Middletown

    Stunner Sexy Sparkles is visiting this week until Friday checkout. $300/ hr. DM me if you don't have her digits. https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1

    Snob.

  14. #33054

    Sexy Sparkles

    Anyone remember her from Dayton several years ago? She's back and staying next to 75 in Middletown for a few days. Contact is on Tryst Fort Wayne, IN. She used to be a fave back in the day.

  15. #33053
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Summer used to be known as Kelsey. She's currently very thin and has a bad addiction. She likes to use this addiction while seeing someone. If you're open to that, she's maybe maybe worth seeing. Her body is not bad, she's kind of sexy, and she loves certain things. PM for more info. She isn't for everyone by a long shot as she has some issues and likely an active warrant on top of everything.
    Y3 ah, be safe. Addiction can mean do not hit that thing raw and make sure isn't working as informer or trapping or getting mugged.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape