Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3758

    Main st

    I stopped by last week. Drew Lulu who looked like she's in her 30's, thicc. Not much to add to what others have said in terms of the massage. It was average for an AMP, nothing remarkable but not halfassed either. Standard ending, but sensual, similar to what others have reported. Paid 80 house fee for the hour and 60 tip.

    However: this place is getting more traffic. Three mongers stopped by while I was there and they rushed me out 15 minutes early. Hopefully it doesn't draw too much LEO attention.

    Make sure to park in the back and enter through the back. Don't go through the front door since it's extremely exposed.

  2. #3757

    No answer

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.
    FWIW I texted the number with a generic question and never got a reply. I've not done any physical recon since before they closed earlier in the year.

  3. #3756

    Good news.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Ann Arbor doesn't have much. I'm not a huge fan of the parlor scene.

    I love visiting Natasha in Novi. It's not to bad of a drive. It she's so nice very sweet and very sexy. Best boobs ever!

    Just visited and can't wait to go back. It's clean and she speaks English. Pics don't do her justice.
    Natasha typically does not do Saturdays. But I just saw her and she is taking clients this Saturday if you'd like to give her a try.

  4. #3755

    Main Street

    Just got back from the spot on North Main. Texted ahead of time, instant responses, they sent the address and I showed up, no appointment needed (it was an early Monday afternoon, probably a quiet time). As others have mentioned, the entrance is fairly exposed if that's a concern. I was met by Lulu, and while I was hoping to see Angela, she was cute so I decided to roll with it. 30's-ish, very short, maybe a few extra pounds but in good shape, really pretty face. I went with an hour for $80 (hh was $60), and left $60 on the chair. We started off with a nice massage, medium pressure, very thorough. She was receptive to OTC roaming, but there wasn't much teasing until toward the end. On the flip, she asked if I wanted oral. I said yes but then she said it'd be extra. I hadn't brought more because I was under the impression that it was strictly a tugging operation, so we went for that option. She was surprisingly intimate, almost GFE, with nice sorta-kissing with our mouths not quite touching to the side, and her nuzzling my chest, not at all rushed. Needless to say, I only lasted a few minutes with that! As another review said, she didn't like her chest touched (ticklish) but lots of other roaming. I didn't try to go south UTC, so idk if that's on the table, but some light touching OTC went fine. I spoke a little Chinese with her afterward and she seemed delighted by it and gave me a huge hug. 😂 Very sweet girl, I feel very relaxed, would definitely go again!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...s/236026329504

  5. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Ann Arbor doesn't have much. I'm not a huge fan of the parlor scene.

    I love visiting Natasha in Novi. It's not to bad of a drive. It she's so nice very sweet and very sexy. Best boobs ever!

    Just visited and can't wait to go back. It's clean and she speaks English. Pics don't do her justice.
    Couldn't agree more. She's the best experience I've had around here, especially now that Diane is gone.

  6. #3753

    Natasha

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Ann Arbor doesn't have much. I'm not a huge fan of the parlor scene.

    I love visiting Natasha in Novi. It's not to bad of a drive. It she's so nice very sweet and very sexy. Best boobs ever!

    Just visited and can't wait to go back. It's clean and she speaks English. Pics don't do her justice.

  7. #3752

    Oasis

    Has anyone had any luck at Oasis on Pack in A2? Seems like more, but absolutely no reviews, thanks.

  8. #3751

    Bamboo: Coco

    Found myself with some time to kill recently in AA, so stopped by Bamboo. Remembered how I feel sort of exposed out there after hitting the doorbell and waiting for one of the girls to come downstairs. Anyway, Coco met me at the door. Really cute lady on the AMP scale, IMHO. Asked for "soft" massage, which I always do now, because unless their English is really good, some of these girls think "hard" means regular massage with no HE. She gave me a really good fingertip tease, around the boys and the brown eye. Great time, with a more open menu than I expected. Full roam with hands and lips. And a promise for more next time (with more $$ Great attitude, felt like she was having a good time. Matched house fee +20 for tip, and she seemed happy. Will repeat. As always, YMMV, but I've found an ounce of polite confidence goes a long way in the AMP world.

    Be careful out there.

  9. #3750

    Main st

    I went to the main St spa, had a very good visit with one of the new girls there. Good body $$ out the door and I would repeat.

  10. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.
    That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.

  11. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
    It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.

  12. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
    It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.

  13. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookin194  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596
    I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.

  14. #3745

    Shangri-La Ypsi

    Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596

  15. #3744

    Haku Brighton

    Does anyone know what happened to the girls at Haku in Brighton? I went there a few times a couple months ago. I got really good massages and was trying to get a feel for how open the menu was before I left a review. It looks like the shop is closed. However, the girls were actually really good. I'd like to know if anybody knows what happened to them or have any contact info feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape