Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 3825
-
07-20-26 14:05 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 46Main st
I went to the main St spa, had a very good visit with one of the new girls there. Good body $$ out the door and I would repeat.
-
07-20-26 09:19 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 47That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 08:15 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 347It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 07:42 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 47It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 15:28 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 347I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:39 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 47Shangri-La Ypsi
Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html
https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596
-
07-19-26 10:27 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 47Haku Brighton
Does anyone know what happened to the girls at Haku in Brighton? I went there a few times a couple months ago. I got really good massages and was trying to get a feel for how open the menu was before I left a review. It looks like the shop is closed. However, the girls were actually really good. I'd like to know if anybody knows what happened to them or have any contact info feel free to PM me. Thanks.
-
07-17-26 11:29 #3728Regular Member

Posts: 15Mei, Main or Bamboo
You could try Mei massage on Washtenaw. I think they have a new girl name Mimi? I think the other providers are a bit older, 60's+. Or, if you can try an extra 10 minutes try Main Street (my goto, cute) in A2 or Bamboo. There's also Promenade but it's an apartment.
Originally Posted by DrewBlister
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
07-16-26 20:08 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 32Attractive or UTR?
Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?
-
07-15-26 22:25 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 347Wow, back to China. I didn't see that one coming. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 19:39 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 61Hotel
I've used them 2 times not bad its hit or miss but itll get the job done.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 18:23 #3724Regular Member

Posts: 15Chanel left, 3 girls now
I heard Chanel went back to China. I think the lineup is Angela, Lulu and new girl Juju. Tried Angela and Lulu. Both left me satisfied. New girl Juju I haven't tried yet as I'm out of town. I would guess they are all in their 30's, but I'm not a good judge of age, especially cute asian girls. PM me if you want any details.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:24 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 80Bamboo and Main St
Went to Bamboo a couple weeks ago and saw Nancy. She's in her 20's as other mongers have reported but i want to be clear that she is not good looking. Frumpy looking, 3-4 out of 10 on a normal person scale, well on her way to becoming one of those matronly types lol. Opted for half hour for $50. She gave a decent teasing massage and standard enthusiastic handshake with nipple sucking. $50 house fee for hhr and $50 tip. Would repeat in a pinch.
I called the Main St place and asked for Angela. They said she's not there. Offered me another girl but I declined given some mixed reports.
-
07-13-26 14:48 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 347Main St
Does anyone know where Chanel went? I was told she's not there anymore and the number I have is crickets.
-
07-13-26 11:26 #3721Regular Member

Posts: 8Haha so true. The mugshot lineup is always. Illuminating, LOL. Makeup and dim lighting do wonders.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





