Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 26604
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26364

    Rose and Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Same experience here, I did reach out shortly after she hit the scene and felt like Rose was trying to sell a car or something. Imo she has set herself up to have Raven finance her retirement, I guess if that works then good for her but I believe her numbers are way above realistic. Be safe. JK.
    I saw rose once and it must've been a while back because I would never pay what she asks donation wise. If she was a smoking hot version of herself or simply weighed less I probably would have been back but I just couldn't enjoy my time with her.

    Raven looks hot AF but I would never pay those donations. In my last interaction there was mention of a lower rate, supposedly the rate they provide is for basically anything you want with fetishes included. However the rate she gave after I said I just wanted a GFE fuck was still out of the ballpark. She must get some clientele otherwise I would expect prices to drop or maybe Rose significantly reduces donations for regulars. I'm not wasting time to find out.

  2. #26363
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up a visit with Ravenous Raven alone (I'm not into duos or large women, which Rose is). The rate really put me off, its like visiting a parking meter. 20 min for $225? 30 min for $250 and it just goes up from there. The photos are enticing, but really? I'm into developing a connection and what I got sounded like an assembly line. Maybe that works for others, but not for me. Way too much for way too little.

    OD.
    Same experience here, I did reach out shortly after she hit the scene and felt like Rose was trying to sell a car or something. Imo she has set herself up to have Raven finance her retirement, I guess if that works then good for her but I believe her numbers are way above realistic. Be safe. JK.

  3. #26362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Temp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    My vote goes to Temperance as the local GFE champ. She hugs, kisses, dfk, allows all access to her personal body as a true intimate girl friend! I 've been with quite a few of the leading candidates Pixie, C J, Jasmine and even Lauren but they fall short of Temp's qualities. Unfortunately she just left a toxic venue and no longer stuck with her obnoxious roomie. She needs a few days to clean and organize her new venue. Temperance should be more reliable and accessible now, use her 616 589 XXX4 if you are a regular. Temp does not post on StG probably never will! PM me for more info. Bottum out.
    Love her digits looking for a new UTR.

  4. #26361

    Ravenous Raven

    I tried to set up a visit with Ravenous Raven alone (I'm not into duos or large women, which Rose is). The rate really put me off, its like visiting a parking meter. 20 min for $225? 30 min for $250 and it just goes up from there. The photos are enticing, but really? I'm into developing a connection and what I got sounded like an assembly line. Maybe that works for others, but not for me. Way too much for way too little.

    OD.

  5. #26360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4437

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Angel today at what I consider a not so great hotel right off 44th street if it was night time I would have probably stayed away. Less drama during the day. She has a great body for her age. Did a nice BBBJ, had some DATY that was tasty and gave her a good pounding. Have seen her a few times now and has not disappointed yet. I did mention it would be in her best interest to stay at better hotels as some mongers will stay away from the bad ones. As always YMMV. - BM.
    She has been in a better hotel and discounting prices occasionally to keep the flow going so she can stay in a better hotel.

    My experience is the same, I've been seeing her for over 10 years and never disappointed.

    Always GFE for me, she gives me kisses when I arrive in hotel rooms or car dates.

    I see mongers posting about hoping for GFE.

    GFE can come naturally, if you guys brush or pop a mint, act like you're on a date instead of with a hooker. The good ones appreciate and rewarded being treated well.

    If you've been working all day in construction or in a office, was your balls before you get there. Stop at a gas station to pee and wash your balls, if you want them sucked.

    Most girls are GFE for me, Angel always treats me like I'm special, very genuinely says thank you for cumming to see me and kisses.

    Attitude is a big deal for us and them.

    I have Angel digits.

    Benefits of seeing a mature provider is when she can pop her uppers out before the BBBJ. I'm not sure if she does it for everyone, it sure is nice and smooth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_BC3ECA4B-E62D-404B-8176-ACA8A0792E3F.jpg‎  

  6. #26359
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    My vote goes to Temperance as the local GFE champ. She hugs, kisses, dfk, allows all access to her personal body as a true intimate girl friend! I 've been with quite a few of the leading candidates Pixie, C J, Jasmine and even Lauren but they fall short of Temp's qualities. Unfortunately she just left a toxic venue and no longer stuck with her obnoxious roomie. She needs a few days to clean and organize her new venue. Temperance should be more reliable and accessible now, use her 616 589 XXX4 if you are a regular. Temp does not post on StG probably never will! PM me for more info. Bottum out.
    Agreed! CJ is different than Temp, but they are both PSE quality. Of course YMMV.

  7. #26358

    GFE Temperance

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Yes, have seen her. Good kisser. Looking for GFE, not PSE.
    My vote goes to Temperance as the local GFE champ. She hugs, kisses, dfk, allows all access to her personal body as a true intimate girl friend! I 've been with quite a few of the leading candidates Pixie, C J, Jasmine and even Lauren but they fall short of Temp's qualities. Unfortunately she just left a toxic venue and no longer stuck with her obnoxious roomie. She needs a few days to clean and organize her new venue. Temperance should be more reliable and accessible now, use her 616 589 XXX4 if you are a regular. Temp does not post on StG probably never will! PM me for more info. Bottum out.

  8. #26357

    Debra H

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Ginger Leigh was definitely my ATF for a great GFE, definitely nothing like that around that I have found since she seemingly retired. PaddyCakes / Plain Jane / Now Honesty apparently, is a great kisser and pretty good GFE. But at least for first time she would only do CBJ which is the only reason (besides price) that I have not frequented her.

    Kind of late notice, but sounds like what Darshane is looking for Debra H will be in town the next couple of days and she is a great DFK plus BBJ. Not local, but could scratch the itch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander
    Oh yes! Forgot she was in I missed my chance to book and she has awesome rates for what you get in return IMO. Total pro and every aspect of a MILF for me.

  9. #26356

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a common misunderstanding or mischaracterized between providers and mongers. GFE could mean service like DFK or BBBJ or could also mean the type of environment an escort provides. I would never have considered CJ a GFE. She's a total PSE, probably fucked more men than most pornstars too. And yes she kisses despite saying she doesn't in her ad. Why do you think she wants fresh breath? I don't know what she says no to but I gave up trying to find what was too much for her as my preference will always be a true GFE and lower volume if possible.

    I can think of some really solid GFE providers from years back but struggling to find a new ATF in that today.
    Ginger Leigh was definitely my ATF for a great GFE, definitely nothing like that around that I have found since she seemingly retired. PaddyCakes / Plain Jane / Now Honesty apparently, is a great kisser and pretty good GFE. But at least for first time she would only do CBJ which is the only reason (besides price) that I have not frequented her.

    Kind of late notice, but sounds like what Darshane is looking for Debra H will be in town the next couple of days and she is a great DFK plus BBJ. Not local, but could scratch the itch.

    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

  10. #26355

    CJ PSE vs GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Yes, have seen her. Good kisser. Looking for GFE, not PSE.
    I think this is a common misunderstanding or mischaracterized between providers and mongers. GFE could mean service like DFK or BBBJ or could also mean the type of environment an escort provides. I would never have considered CJ a GFE. She's a total PSE, probably fucked more men than most pornstars too. And yes she kisses despite saying she doesn't in her ad. Why do you think she wants fresh breath? I don't know what she says no to but I gave up trying to find what was too much for her as my preference will always be a true GFE and lower volume if possible.

    I can think of some really solid GFE providers from years back but struggling to find a new ATF in that today.

  11. #26354
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Try to connect with CJ. She is the best pse in gr and a great kisser.
    Yes, have seen her. Good kisser. Looking for GFE, not PSE.

  12. #26353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick to massage but have been considering other. Can I get some suggestions specific to DFK? Is there any escort who can provide a convincing GFE, DFK experience? I don't even need good FS.

    Thanks.
    Try to connect with CJ. She is the best pse in gr and a great kisser.

  13. #26352

    When you find it let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick to massage but have been considering other. Can I get some suggestions specific to DFK? Is there any escort who can provide a convincing GFE, DFK experience? I don't even need good FS.

    Thanks.
    There are a few services that I have been extremely underwhelmed by in GR lately and it is DFK and BBBJ. All my good options for DFK have disappeared or are hard to schedule with. I would say Jezebel the dark black woman maybe but I don't leave seeing her thinking she was all into the kissing either. When you find the best DFK option let me know.

    I would have said Lauren but she barely comes to GR and last trip she ghosted me again after setting something up so she's on my do not waste time with list.

  14. #26351

    No report. Assistance

    I usually stick to massage but have been considering other. Can I get some suggestions specific to DFK? Is there any escort who can provide a convincing GFE, DFK experience? I don't even need good FS.

    Thanks.

  15. #26350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4437

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who considers another monger a pimp for securing more affordable rates for other clients to enjoy is fucking stupid. She seems cute hopefully she lands in a decent incall.
    I'll try this one more time.

    Angel is offering special price this Saturday to all my friends.

    80/ hhr. 120/ hr.

    Just for today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_BC3ECA4B-E62D-404B-8176-ACA8A0792E3F.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape