Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 3849
-
08-01-26 13:12 #3759Regular Member

Posts: 16Bamboo closed
Went by Bamboo and lights are off. Boss said they relocated to the New York because landlord would not renew lease. Only good place left in A2 is Main Street. I think Shangra-la and Promenade is still around too but not as good.
-
07-30-26 07:19 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 80Main st
I stopped by last week. Drew Lulu who looked like she's in her 30's, thicc. Not much to add to what others have said in terms of the massage. It was average for an AMP, nothing remarkable but not halfassed either. Standard ending, but sensual, similar to what others have reported. Paid 80 house fee for the hour and 60 tip.
However: this place is getting more traffic. Three mongers stopped by while I was there and they rushed me out 15 minutes early. Hopefully it doesn't draw too much LEO attention.
Make sure to park in the back and enter through the back. Don't go through the front door since it's extremely exposed.
-
07-29-26 10:39 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 264No answer
FWIW I texted the number with a generic question and never got a reply. I've not done any physical recon since before they closed earlier in the year.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 08:04 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 193Good news.
Natasha typically does not do Saturdays. But I just saw her and she is taking clients this Saturday if you'd like to give her a try.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 15:15 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 31Main Street
Just got back from the spot on North Main. Texted ahead of time, instant responses, they sent the address and I showed up, no appointment needed (it was an early Monday afternoon, probably a quiet time). As others have mentioned, the entrance is fairly exposed if that's a concern. I was met by Lulu, and while I was hoping to see Angela, she was cute so I decided to roll with it. 30's-ish, very short, maybe a few extra pounds but in good shape, really pretty face. I went with an hour for $80 (hh was $60), and left $60 on the chair. We started off with a nice massage, medium pressure, very thorough. She was receptive to OTC roaming, but there wasn't much teasing until toward the end. On the flip, she asked if I wanted oral. I said yes but then she said it'd be extra. I hadn't brought more because I was under the impression that it was strictly a tugging operation, so we went for that option. She was surprisingly intimate, almost GFE, with nice sorta-kissing with our mouths not quite touching to the side, and her nuzzling my chest, not at all rushed. Needless to say, I only lasted a few minutes with that! As another review said, she didn't like her chest touched (ticklish) but lots of other roaming. I didn't try to go south UTC, so idk if that's on the table, but some light touching OTC went fine. I spoke a little Chinese with her afterward and she seemed delighted by it and gave me a huge hug. 😂 Very sweet girl, I feel very relaxed, would definitely go again!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...s/236026329504
-
07-27-26 12:02 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 228Couldn't agree more. She's the best experience I've had around here, especially now that Diane is gone.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 10:30 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
Ann Arbor doesn't have much. I'm not a huge fan of the parlor scene.
I love visiting Natasha in Novi. It's not to bad of a drive. It she's so nice very sweet and very sexy. Best boobs ever!
Just visited and can't wait to go back. It's clean and she speaks English. Pics don't do her justice.
-
07-26-26 18:14 #3752Regular Member

Posts: 16Oasis
Has anyone had any luck at Oasis on Pack in A2? Seems like more, but absolutely no reviews, thanks.
-
07-21-26 08:08 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 303Bamboo: Coco
Found myself with some time to kill recently in AA, so stopped by Bamboo. Remembered how I feel sort of exposed out there after hitting the doorbell and waiting for one of the girls to come downstairs. Anyway, Coco met me at the door. Really cute lady on the AMP scale, IMHO. Asked for "soft" massage, which I always do now, because unless their English is really good, some of these girls think "hard" means regular massage with no HE. She gave me a really good fingertip tease, around the boys and the brown eye. Great time, with a more open menu than I expected. Full roam with hands and lips. And a promise for more next time (with more $$ Great attitude, felt like she was having a good time. Matched house fee +20 for tip, and she seemed happy. Will repeat. As always, YMMV, but I've found an ounce of polite confidence goes a long way in the AMP world.
Be careful out there.
-
07-20-26 14:05 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 48Main st
I went to the main St spa, had a very good visit with one of the new girls there. Good body $$ out the door and I would repeat.
-
07-20-26 09:19 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 52That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 08:15 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 347It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 07:42 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 52It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 15:28 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 347I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:39 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 52Shangri-La Ypsi
Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html
https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596












Reply With Quote




