Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 12344
-
07-30-26 12:43 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 1872New Asian flower spa
Is it just me or is it harder and harder to get a massage and then some fun. Seems they want the half hour and bang and scoot you out the door. I pay for pampering not just something I can do better and cheaper my self.
But the girl was nice fine body. Nice tits upper 30's or early 40's hard to tell. Tons of alcohol sprayed around which stings and can be a little cold on the private parts. But super clean. Left happy. Would repeat. But I like variety. Very accomodating. Just wish others would whisper when they come in. OMG loud american talkers Christ a mood killer for sure.
Happy days guy. Nice weather out not hot not cold just right.
-
07-30-26 01:11 #12058Regular Member

Posts: 9Consistency
Any places where the providers remain the same? Would prefer on the east side.
-
07-29-26 22:30 #12057Regular Member

Posts: 152 Spa in Milwaukie / Oakgrove
Anna is what I believe she calls herself. She is usually busy and her regulars call first to see if she is available. The massage is great! Post massage can be a lot of fun too, but I believe she likes to get to know her clients before she offers much. She is probably in her mid to late 40's, a tummy with some scaring, but otherwise nice body. Natural tits. I think she is the only one that works there because the shop closes when she goes on a trip. Worth a try just to see if you click with her. She appreciates kind and polite people.
Originally Posted by ButtMan343
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 21:53 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 236Momo at Candy
Stopped into Candy today and drew Momo. She is as advertised, very pretty, thin, with a big rack.
Unfortunately rushed me out after 30 of the 60 I paid for. I won't be back except to see Anni, who is incredible.
Shame, too. This place is great when they care to be.
-
07-29-26 19:03 #12055Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage Parlor question
Hello all,
I live in the Couve and the menus at the AMPs here seem slim to me. I read your posts and the menus in Portland seem plentiful. I get YMMV depending on the place you visit, but I was wondering if there are any signs when you meet an employee there if they are receptive to an open menu. I hate walking into a place and then walking out because either the vibe was off or the girls are not receptive to any additional services.
-
07-29-26 18:28 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 178Asian massage 2 spa oak grove
Has anyone been to 2 spa off of Mcloughlin blvd? How was the service?
-
07-28-26 21:45 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 996Can you share the photo? I saw LaLynn yesterday and had an amazing time. I wrote a review here but its been over 24 hrs and still don't see it posted. Wondering if some admins are jsut taking their time approving my reviews.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she looks great in person, a little spinner, Thai girl 5 foot no more then a 100 lbs. Great english. Had alot of fun with all the alphabet. I would repeat in a heartbeat. Told me multiple time her last day is this Friday then back to NYC.
[blue[The hosting company was under attack again.
I haven 't been able to moderate for about 30 hours.
A2[/blue]
-
07-28-26 16:33 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 178Asian massage 2 spa
Over in oak grove. Has anyone been here?
-
07-28-26 15:51 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 195Line on services
Anyone have a line on BBFS girls at any shops like yumi was at candy pm with info please have been out of portland working for a few months omw home now so if any known let me know thanks in advance.
-
07-28-26 11:12 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 608K spa
On business trip here in Portland.
Decided to treat myself and visit KSPA after the long flight and delays from the east coast.
Drew Cherry or Sherry. Age 29, looks 20, can't confirm exact spelling as the accent was thick.
Anyways she's a 10 on looks and had a funny sense of humor which is unusual in that business.
Massage was average with no teasing during the face down.
On the flip, a little negotiation and an amount a bit above average.
BBBJ and FS was very good and she seemed (faked it) like it which was nice to see.
Foot & head massage, asked for round 2 which I declined due to being an old man LOL.
Good cleanup and met another older lady there for a small chat.
Recommend.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
Seriously please stop doing this, only press enter for paragraph breaks.
A2
-
07-27-26 18:50 #12049Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for older masseuse in Hillsboro
Thanks for posting some leads. I'm in my 80's and a bit intimidated by someone in their 20's. Happy endings are a must, FS even better!
-
07-27-26 18:02 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 996Candy for Lunch.
Stopped into candy for a early lunch run. I was down for whoever was available today. Already two cars in the lot, lame but I went in anyway.
It was quiet and momo opened the door and led me to a room. No one else was around. She told me to wait in the room and left since she was waiting for her appt to show up. Waited for about 20 min, normally I would walk but I was sure it would be a good time today.
A tight little spinner names La Lynn popped in later. I could tell she was just finishing up with a previous customer, but whatever. She was small and cute. Paid $$ for the hour. She left for supplies and upon her return the dress came off immediately. We cuddle and chit chat. Girl is Thai but from new york. Excellent english. Small, cute tight spinner. 5 foot 90 lbs. Small MM C bolt ons.
After some teasing she insisted on massage. Had a nice massages and she ended on my back, rubbing my shoulders while grinding her shaved pussy onto my ass and back. I watched the entire time in the mirror and she was hot.
On the flip got a nice BBJ then I ask for 69. She requested I lay her down first and lick her clit until she came, and I happily obliged. She was sensitive and responsive with no hint of faking. That girl loves to have her pussy and clit eating and liked. I offered FIV but she wasnt interested. Licked her thai clit for a good 5 minutes untill she had what appeared to be an awesome orgasm. I kept going for another minutes until she squirmed with sensitivity and asked me to put it inside her.
I insisted on 69 first and had a nice suck fest. She sucked me good a a while until she hopped off for the cover.
Onto ASG and where did a nice slow grind on my dick and pelvis making her self come again. Rode me a another while and switch to Mish. She can take a good pounding and almost came again but I has to slow it down since I was close to busting. Switched to k9 on the table and took another good pounding. Again she was squirming to come but again I stopped her to switch positions.
We transitioned to the couch so she could ride. She sat on me while I held her and sucked and licked her awesome tits.
Picked up her small spinner frame and moved her back to the table for standing mish. Pounded the shit out of her while watching her tits bounce which was enough to put me over the edges. Practiced my pull out game, pulled off the cover and blasted on her belly. Not bad considering I had jacked off at home a couple hours ago.
She's leaving this Friday.
On my way Out I was greeting my Stormy with a nice hug and kiss. She remember I had a duo session with Stormy and Anni a month back. She was hot too.
Out popped Momo and always wanted a hug and kiss. Damn all three were hot and I have fuck them both in the past, but glad was I able to score La Lynn today before she left.
Hope I don't sound like a shill but its never a bad time here.
-
07-24-26 21:00 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 133Bliss Haven. Seven
Went to Bliss Haven & saw Seven. Chinese. Paid her upfront for 30 minutes. She was happy about it and gave me hugs & kisses. We both got naked & climbed on bed. I ate her pussy & squeezed her nice D cups breasts and her meaty body. 10 minutes later, we switched to 69 position. I kept eating her pussy while she was giving me a slow BBBJ. Time for the cover. She rode me slow then fast. After the clean up, she gave me a quick massage.
Not only her D cups breasts look very big. They are real too. Her face looks pretty to me. A great kisser. Very easy too. Will keep seeing her.
-
07-23-26 22:32 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 60If there's a particular girl you want, you can always text the establishment to set something up beyond hours.
Originally Posted by Dannynoonanfor
[View Original Post]
I know candy has been pretty accommodating with it in my past experience.
-
07-23-26 15:23 #12045Regular Member

Posts: 7Open at 8 am
I have an early morning tomorrow and looking for an AMP that opens at 8 am. So far all I can find is K Spa. Anyone know of other early open establishments? Google turns up mostly legit places. Thanks in advance.












Reply With Quote





