Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36985

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    How are her mic skills?

  2. #36984

    Blue

    Can anyone share her info? Thanks fellas.

  3. #36983

    Hmm. Good thing I don't sleep well

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    Bait and switch avoid. Fat old ugly will greet you and play dumb. Don't buy content you will get nothing and don't believe the screenshots sent to you. The ads are gone so I cannot post pics. I'm sure you all have seen the one I'm talking about the snowbunny in pburg. Kriggs do your thing.
    She will keep switching phone numbers and camera poses

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/a5b624eb6246.png



    https://i.postimg.cc/L5PGT6Sv/downlo...020026-002.png


    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/e6fcd48232c8.png

  4. #36982

    Alice in wonderland pburg

    Bait and switch avoid. Fat old ugly will greet you and play dumb. Don't buy content you will get nothing and don't believe the screenshots sent to you. The ads are gone so I cannot post pics. I'm sure you all have seen the one I'm talking about the snowbunny in pburg. Kriggs do your thing.

  5. #36981

    Mayra

    Blue introduced me to mayra. Mayra is looking for old and new friends. Digits on pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4935.jpg‎  

  6. #36980

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Send me her contact info.
    She a bullshiter. Too unstable.

  7. #36979

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Send me her contact info.
    Brother scroll down.

  8. #36978

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    Send me her contact info.

  9. #36977

    Thinking of trying her out

    Anyone seen this one? I've seen her post for what feels like years, but never seen anyone mention her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/290261605486.

  10. #36976

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Outcall only??
    She is a streetwalker so mostly car dates.

  11. #36975

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Heads up anyone looking for her she sent me this.
    Outcall only??

  12. #36974

    Delilah

    Hey Delilah, the one on jd, is looking for some fun with old and new regulars today. If you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu.

  13. #36973

    Blue

    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5629.jpg‎   IMG_5625.jpg‎  

  14. #36972

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Heads up anyone looking for her she sent me this.
    You the man. Slow clapping.

  15. #36971

    Snowbunny Storm

    She is chubbier than her pics. She was nice but I felt like it was an act. For me it felt boring. She is pretty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...t/111127646051

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape