Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36995

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961

    Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.
    She's not too good to be true. If it were me, I would do at least 30 minutes. The pictures are accurate. She's hot.

  2. #36994

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
    She is pretty and will go bare but won't kiss.

  3. #36993

    Kim

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/213606961

    Seems TGTBT, 150 QV, 200 HH. No deposit.

  4. #36992

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!
    She's petite, everything is covered but does anal for an upcharge of a Ulysses Grant. She has a handler but he stays out the way, overall a good dream so book with confidence.

  5. #36991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Anyone?

    Does anyone know this girl? I've been chit chatting w her on social media for a few weeks and she finally got around to telling me she needs "a friend who can help". Well I'm a friendly guy and we theoretically have a hookup planned for this weekend. If you know her and any info, hit me up. For the sake of clarity: DO NOT message me asking how to find her, for her digits, ect. Once I've hit it, I'll pass it along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260729-173749.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260729-174021.jpg‎  

  6. #36990

    Sally (bathtub)

    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!

  7. #36989
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Can fold her up like a pretzel and try to DT everything she can fit LOL. She does everything but anal but catch her after a bottle of wine then that opens up too.
    I went by to see her and same experience! Haha. She gave me a nice sloppy BJ for a while, laid down and folded her legs back and she was super wet. She took an absolute pounding. Fun time fr sure!

  8. #36988
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    So it seems CarPlay is not outside the question and I see people posting about her in the SW section. How's the damage now that she's trying to step aside from SW and go more mainstream? Don't want to give her Golden Pussy Syndrome. Figure keeping her rates as low as possible for as long as possible benefits everyone LOL.

  9. #36987

    Katie…Sexy spinner from lynchburg

    Seen this sexy spinner couple times in lynchburg. I'm excited she's coming to richmond tonight around 7 pm. She has tight little hard body. So tiny and takes a pounding. Get her while she's here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/208036719256

  10. #36986
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share her info? Thanks fellas.
    Scroll down, there's a pic there with her contact info and menu. It's literally at the bottom of this page. Might be the top of page 2 if someone else makes a post.

  11. #36985

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    How are her mic skills?

  12. #36984

    Blue

    Can anyone share her info? Thanks fellas.

  13. #36983

    Hmm. Good thing I don't sleep well

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    Bait and switch avoid. Fat old ugly will greet you and play dumb. Don't buy content you will get nothing and don't believe the screenshots sent to you. The ads are gone so I cannot post pics. I'm sure you all have seen the one I'm talking about the snowbunny in pburg. Kriggs do your thing.
    She will keep switching phone numbers and camera poses

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/a5b624eb6246.png



    https://i.postimg.cc/L5PGT6Sv/downlo...020026-002.png


    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/e6fcd48232c8.png

  14. #36982

    Alice in wonderland pburg

    Bait and switch avoid. Fat old ugly will greet you and play dumb. Don't buy content you will get nothing and don't believe the screenshots sent to you. The ads are gone so I cannot post pics. I'm sure you all have seen the one I'm talking about the snowbunny in pburg. Kriggs do your thing.

  15. #36981

    Mayra

    Blue introduced me to mayra. Mayra is looking for old and new friends. Digits on pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4935.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape