Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26116

    Any intel?

    Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.

    She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760

  2. #26115

    Another young AA offering BB but no GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Again, haven't met because they're not full-GFE I. E no DFK, no BBBJ and no CIM. But bb pussy available for extra.

    20 yr old. Kiya - bb available for 50 extra - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/448722903960.

    Lookup her number on ListCrawler and check out her face pics & short clips.
    Another one. Same pattern. No DFK / CIM. Significant upcharge for BB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/757005984021
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-28 110513.jpg‎  

  3. #26114

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Michelle the MILF or another small / petite michelle?
    I'm guessing so! Sounds about on par with my experience with her about a year ago. She goes by Veronica also. She claims to love BBBJ and being taken from behind but will NOT do DATY or kiss. Former stripper with bolt-ons.

  4. #26113
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.

    Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.
    Michelle the MILF or another small / petite michelle?

  5. #26112

    Michelle and blu

    Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.

    Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.

  6. #26111

    Lost her mind

    https://secrethostess.com/11522720/ I Know for a fact this one use to only charge 120-150 but now all of a sudden it's $300-$400 she's legit and real she has a nice body and the pussy is amazing ig she has management now she's lost her fucking mind she's on listcrawler and callescort as well if you come across her yes she's legit but her prices sky rocketed everyone lowball back into reality I told her I'd look elsewhere.

  7. #26110

    Yes she does.

    That is why I wanted to return for FS and hit it from behind so I could watch those meat curtains wrapped around JR. I forgot to mention, she really doesn't say much and just wants to get it over with. I would maybe see her again if it was 80.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1342  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!

  8. #26109
    Skeleton has some curtains.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Does the skeleton / Wednesday have a "meaty peach" ?

    Or are you talking about the chubby Italian?

  9. #26108
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1342  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!
    Does the skeleton / Wednesday have a "meaty peach" ?

    Or are you talking about the chubby Italian?

  10. #26107
    I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.

    I offered 100 and she got an attitude.

    I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.

    Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.

    I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.

  11. #26106

    Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Some info for you. Bless you seniors.

    Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.

    Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.

    Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.

    Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.
    This Italian? She's crazy. Says nothing bare. Not even for extra. That slit looks nice though!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/382139077410
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8142.jpg‎  

  12. #26105
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.

    I offered 100 and she got an attitude.

    I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.

    Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.

    I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.
    I saw her the other day for a 100 qv. Maybe it was a slow day. Last time I saw her was in March. But I’m surprised to see that she still stayed at the same room.

    Super skinny but can definitely take a good pounding. The mood was kind of awkward with The Simpsons playing in the back ground.

  13. #26104

    Skeleton AKA Wednesday

    She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.

    I offered 100 and she got an attitude.

    I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.

    Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.

    I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Some info for you. Bless you seniors.

    Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.

    Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.

    Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.

    Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.

  14. #26103

    Retirement Post

    Some info for you. Bless you seniors.

    Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.

    Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.

    Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.

    Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.

  15. #26102

    Cora and Lfei.

    These 2 ladies are visiting your area and are well worth a visit. You will not be disappointed. I prefer Lfei but have heard great things about Cora. There are plenty of reviews in Charlotte NC for both of them. https://encounter-us.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape