Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 286 to 300 of 26401
-
07-28-26 17:56 #26116Regular Member

Posts: 9Any intel?
Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.
She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
-
07-28-26 12:05 #26115Senior Member

Posts: 772Another young AA offering BB but no GFE
Another one. Same pattern. No DFK / CIM. Significant upcharge for BB.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/757005984021
-
07-28-26 09:30 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 221Michelle
I'm guessing so! Sounds about on par with my experience with her about a year ago. She goes by Veronica also. She claims to love BBBJ and being taken from behind but will NOT do DATY or kiss. Former stripper with bolt-ons.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 08:18 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 772Michelle the MILF or another small / petite michelle?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 21:13 #26112Senior Member

Posts: 747Michelle and blu
Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.
Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.
-
07-27-26 19:16 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 71Lost her mind
https://secrethostess.com/11522720/ I Know for a fact this one use to only charge 120-150 but now all of a sudden it's $300-$400 she's legit and real she has a nice body and the pussy is amazing ig she has management now she's lost her fucking mind she's on listcrawler and callescort as well if you come across her yes she's legit but her prices sky rocketed everyone lowball back into reality I told her I'd look elsewhere.
-
07-27-26 17:34 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 1480Yes she does.
That is why I wanted to return for FS and hit it from behind so I could watch those meat curtains wrapped around JR. I forgot to mention, she really doesn't say much and just wants to get it over with. I would maybe see her again if it was 80.
Originally Posted by Member#1342
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:56 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 78Skeleton has some curtains.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 13:16 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 772Does the skeleton / Wednesday have a "meaty peach" ?
Originally Posted by Member#1342
[View Original Post]
Or are you talking about the chubby Italian?
-
07-27-26 12:44 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 08:16 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 772Italian
This Italian? She's crazy. Says nothing bare. Not even for extra. That slit looks nice though!!
Originally Posted by DaChef2
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/382139077410
-
07-27-26 07:11 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 70I saw her the other day for a 100 qv. Maybe it was a slow day. Last time I saw her was in March. But I’m surprised to see that she still stayed at the same room.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Super skinny but can definitely take a good pounding. The mood was kind of awkward with The Simpsons playing in the back ground.
-
07-26-26 20:10 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 1480Skeleton AKA Wednesday
She thinks her pussy is gold and wants 140 for a qv.
I offered 100 and she got an attitude.
I saw her at the Key during a snowstorm for a 60 BBBJ.
Reviews on here recently say she will set a timer and if it goes off you are out of luck.
I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Any provider staying at the Key should never ask for more than 80-100 FS.
Originally Posted by DaChef2
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 18:52 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 85Retirement Post
Some info for you. Bless you seniors.
Nya. African American by 27th and Layton. Tries to get 200. Has poor hygiene like a lot of AA providers but safe area. Posts on listcrawler but ad is down.
Skeleton. Not sure of the her real name but at the golden key. Wanted 160 but noped out of there when I saw the shape she was in. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/166366922124.
Blu. Is in a rough part of riverwest but ok during the daylight. To the guy below, she is a crackhead and the temper is real.
Don't see her ad right now but the large Italian who is located by 12 and michigan. Pics are airbrushed and she looks to be close to 50. Large lady. Says she can speak spanish. Cost 100.
-
07-26-26 17:28 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 68Cora and Lfei.
These 2 ladies are visiting your area and are well worth a visit. You will not be disappointed. I prefer Lfei but have heard great things about Cora. There are plenty of reviews in Charlotte NC for both of them. https://encounter-us.com/













Reply With Quote





