Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 7958
-
07-29-26 17:50 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 181It's a Small World After All
I'm in Pittsburgh this week and visited an Asian apartment complex like Mauna Loa. I contacted them and they sent me a familiar picture, Mina. She was in SRQ in December or January and I saw here there. When I saw her, she said in her Chinese accent, "Sorasoda?" I said yes, and we had a great time. I thought it was a cool seeing someone a 1000 miles away.
-
07-27-26 21:05 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 274OMG Sage is back and boy was she missed
I read your reports and reached out. I haven't seen Sage in 4 years. Meet at a low end hotel off 64 and on the bed in a teddy and heels is a SMOKING hot blond. Clothes off in seconds as I was able to worship that body. She truly looks better now. Her eyes sparkle. Every touch feels fantastic. I wanted to hold off but blew like Mt Etna!!t.
Talked a bit after the 909 steps it took me to climax on her 359. Good thing she had a 2229 to recover. Don't miss this 5 foot 5 fireball at at.
-
07-27-26 14:43 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 68Sage
She looks like FUN! How do we contact her?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 08:04 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 807Sarasota STG Spinners
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/735800041808
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...i/276881934081
Anyone catch these 2 spinners yet? Feel free to DM me any details.
TIA.
-
07-27-26 06:52 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 4917She's got the look
The look like she's a man-eater, LOL. Eat your Wheaties!
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 23:01 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 181Sage
Is her contact info available or is she UTR?
Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 12:52 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 307Sage
This Sage. The photo is from a post a few years back.
Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 10:36 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 42Sage is in town
Hey fellow mongers, just an FYI Sage is back just got to catch her availability. She will match whatever energy you put out there.
-
07-23-26 13:42 #7815Senior Member

Posts: 219Mauna
Anyone been to Mauna recently?
Reports have been quiet. I was there a while back, it was decent. Esp for the price.
-
07-21-26 10:47 #7814Regular Member

Posts: 1One of the best
"I spent time with her last week, same as before her head is in a better place still loves to tease and will not stop till you cum".
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 07:59 #7813Senior Member

Posts: 807Jasmine
https://tryst.link/escort/myjazzy1
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
Actually in Bradenton but she had past reviews here in this section.
Nice mature MILF who let me run through my GFE acronyms. Pleasant and safe attractive blondie. DM for further details and be ready to trade for others who measure up in great attitudes and performance.
-
07-17-26 20:07 #7812Senior Member

Posts: 807Hailey
If you're looking for more info make sure your inbox is clear so I can respond back. And also if you have a good trade of ladies as well.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/839081872128
-
07-17-26 15:18 #7811Senior Member

Posts: 186Sage
Anyone else see Sage is in town? Do you think it's for real?
-
07-17-26 12:23 #7810Senior Member

Posts: 185Sadie info
Appreciate the heads up guys, I tried to reach out but she's kinds flighty and seems paranoid, told her I was going to be over in her area later and could meet up and replied "I nvr told you where I was, that's a red flag goodbye" 🤣.
I said I assumed you were in sarasota since that's where you posting and she nvr responded haha. Anyway NEXT!!
-
07-17-26 10:53 #7809Senior Member

Posts: 839Sadie
Hey brother, I've seen her numerous times for an excellent BBBJ no rush not mechanical but no cim.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






