Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36990

    Sally (bathtub)

    Has anyone seen Sally? Looking to know what I'm getting into and what to expect with her. She is the one with pictures in bathtub. I don't see any face pictures though. Hopefully she's not completely ugly and worn out. Happy to read some comments. TIA!

  2. #36989
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Can fold her up like a pretzel and try to DT everything she can fit LOL. She does everything but anal but catch her after a bottle of wine then that opens up too.
    I went by to see her and same experience! Haha. She gave me a nice sloppy BJ for a while, laid down and folded her legs back and she was super wet. She took an absolute pounding. Fun time fr sure!

  3. #36988
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    So it seems CarPlay is not outside the question and I see people posting about her in the SW section. How's the damage now that she's trying to step aside from SW and go more mainstream? Don't want to give her Golden Pussy Syndrome. Figure keeping her rates as low as possible for as long as possible benefits everyone LOL.

  4. #36987

    Katie…Sexy spinner from lynchburg

    Seen this sexy spinner couple times in lynchburg. I'm excited she's coming to richmond tonight around 7 pm. She has tight little hard body. So tiny and takes a pounding. Get her while she's here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/208036719256

  5. #36986
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share her info? Thanks fellas.
    Scroll down, there's a pic there with her contact info and menu. It's literally at the bottom of this page. Might be the top of page 2 if someone else makes a post.

  6. #36985

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    How are her mic skills?

  7. #36984

    Blue

    Can anyone share her info? Thanks fellas.

  8. #36983

    Hmm. Good thing I don't sleep well

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    Bait and switch avoid. Fat old ugly will greet you and play dumb. Don't buy content you will get nothing and don't believe the screenshots sent to you. The ads are gone so I cannot post pics. I'm sure you all have seen the one I'm talking about the snowbunny in pburg. Kriggs do your thing.
    She will keep switching phone numbers and camera poses

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/a5b624eb6246.png



    https://i.postimg.cc/L5PGT6Sv/downlo...020026-002.png


    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/e6fcd48232c8.png

  9. #36982

    Alice in wonderland pburg

    Bait and switch avoid. Fat old ugly will greet you and play dumb. Don't buy content you will get nothing and don't believe the screenshots sent to you. The ads are gone so I cannot post pics. I'm sure you all have seen the one I'm talking about the snowbunny in pburg. Kriggs do your thing.

  10. #36981

    Mayra

    Blue introduced me to mayra. Mayra is looking for old and new friends. Digits on pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4935.jpg‎  

  11. #36980

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Send me her contact info.
    She a bullshiter. Too unstable.

  12. #36979

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Send me her contact info.
    Brother scroll down.

  13. #36978

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before how she left for Fredericksburg and now she has been back to RVA for a bit now. Told her to post an ad and she end up making that page post. Not ata LOL what I meant LOL. Was like a ad on stg or EA. But she is a great time, cute and tight. Only downside is she can't host and sometimes can't get a room because she isn't 21. For me I bring her back to my place for some fun.
    Send me her contact info.

  14. #36977

    Thinking of trying her out

    Anyone seen this one? I've seen her post for what feels like years, but never seen anyone mention her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/290261605486.

  15. #36976

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Outcall only??
    She is a streetwalker so mostly car dates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape