Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 7039
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick1980  [View Original Post]
    I wanted an hour massage, body on body with breast or HJ finish only. We came to an agreement on $ BEFORE the session even started. After about 15 minutes of a mediocre massage, she asked me to flip. She smacked junior between her breast for a bit (which was nice) and went straight to the HJ. No body on body, no passion for the moment, not even fake passion. The HJ was nice and I was finished within 30 minutes. She left, then came in with a water and said "thank you, see you next time. ".

    Is she cute and are her breasts AMAZING and worth the price of admission? Yes, once. Will I return? No. Sadly, I paid for an hour and was out of there in 30 minutes. If she did even another 15 minutes of massage, I wouldn't of felt short changed.

    Happy hunting!
    Yes I have to agree. Nice tits, not sure she is the prettiest I've seen in a spa but like you, I paid for an hour. Terrible 15 min back rub, she was very mechanical and about 30 minutes in she's like "you only have 10 minutes left" I looked at the the clock and said no I have 25 minutes left. I said I got here at 5:10 so one hour would be 6:10 and she was like trying to act confused. Total turn off, made it that much harder to nut. Would not repeat. I get it that these girls see guys all day long and I guess they think $280 just comes easy but when spending $280, you don't want to be rushed or cheated out of your time and to be lifeless and think the John wants to return is shocking to me.

  2. #6963
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick1980  [View Original Post]
    I wanted an hour massage, body on body with breast or HJ finish only. We came to an agreement on $ BEFORE the session even started. After about 15 minutes of a mediocre massage, she asked me to flip. She smacked junior between her breast for a bit (which was nice) and went straight to the HJ. No body on body, no passion for the moment, not even fake passion. The HJ was nice and I was finished within 30 minutes. She left, then came in with a water and said "thank you, see you next time. ".

    Is she cute and are her breasts AMAZING and worth the price of admission? Yes, once. Will I return? No. Sadly, I paid for an hour and was out of there in 30 minutes. If she did even another 15 minutes of massage, I wouldn't of felt short changed.

    Happy hunting!
    I did mention her massage was a hair better than Lucky's. For those that don't know Lucky and Apple at relaxing give about a 5 minute massage even if you pay for the hour (seems to be a growing trend since a lot of mongers like to tell them, " I'm here for a good time not a long time" When you encounter that you got to take control. Of spend more time fucking to get your money woof.

  3. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please PM me the approx location of the Hawaii Spa where Vivi and Joey are? I found 2 in SoFla.
    W Oakland Park Blvd. Ft. Laud.

  4. #6961

    Nice, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Holy fucking shit. Big round eyes. Definitely some Asian mix. Fucking gorgeous. Lucky had told me about her the other day when I tried to see her and said she was gorgeous and she was right. Probably the hotest AMP around outside of Apple that used to be there. Great spinner body (Apple was tighter though) but nice super soft warm skin to the touch. Face was gorgeous. Amazing D tits natural. I mean best pair of natural tits I've seen. Comparable to my 3rd wife's tits 30 years. Full Bush though. Massage was a hair better than Lucky's. BBBJ was phenomenal. Very wet and slurpy. CFS was ok but that was on me. This is my 3rd nut today at AMPs not to mention jerking off 2 x so I was weak. She could tell I was tired and suggested she finish me off with her mouth and I cum on her face. God what a beautiful face this girl has. She's only here till the end of the month though. Damn. Wish I hadn't wasted time and money and nut at Bliss Blessed and Relaxing today. Well definitely not Bliss Blessed. That just sucked ass. Basically 2. 2 for me jerking myself off. I'll definitely see her again while she's around. Absofuckinglootly gorgeous.
    I wanted an hour massage, body on body with breast or HJ finish only. We came to an agreement on $ BEFORE the session even started. After about 15 minutes of a mediocre massage, she asked me to flip. She smacked junior between her breast for a bit (which was nice) and went straight to the HJ. No body on body, no passion for the moment, not even fake passion. The HJ was nice and I was finished within 30 minutes. She left, then came in with a water and said "thank you, see you next time. ".

    Is she cute and are her breasts AMAZING and worth the price of admission? Yes, once. Will I return? No. Sadly, I paid for an hour and was out of there in 30 minutes. If she did even another 15 minutes of massage, I wouldn't of felt short changed.

    Happy hunting!

  5. #6960

    TW Spa

    Location: TW spa, before prospect rd across the street from Flanigan's.

    Host: Lily, a middle-aged, Asian woman who is a hard five, but makes up for that with a ton of effort and a great pricing.

    Details: after a ton of back-and-forth, Lily and I settled on a quick visit 1. 2 Mario coins all in. Although the masseuse and the service were not GFE in any way shape or form, she ended up giving me about 25 minutes for that price inclusive of everything. She will not be everybody's type, but there is nothing necessarily offputting about her and she allows a lot of roaming. Including around the O, but no penetration. She said that it's been slow lately and so she'll offer anyone the price who says the price that I said. Once again, this is not the best looking woman, but she's at least a five out of 10 with some decent roaming available. I'd probably only hit her up again if I was in the area and didn't want to spend a lot, but the value is definitely there. There was no massage, but I don't mind that at all since most of the time they are not good once again, this is probably the most value you could get.

  6. #6959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584

    Hawaii Spa?

    Can someone please PM me the approx location of the Hawaii Spa where Vivi and Joey are? I found 2 in SoFla.

  7. #6958

    Relaxing spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Which ones of the first three are the best? All.

    Offer tuma since from.

    Orlando?
    I have only tried Youmi. She provides. I don't know anything else.

  8. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by MimAia  [View Original Post]
    Yumi, Angela, and cici from Orlando. Vivi and Joey at the Hawaii Spa.
    Which ones of the first three are the best? All.

    Offer tuma since from.

    Orlando?

  9. #6956

    Relaxing spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Any ideas on August line up? And is Vivi in Hawaii spa?
    Yumi, Angela, and cici from Orlando. Vivi and Joey at the Hawaii Spa.

  10. #6955
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Vivi and Joey at Hawaii Spa

    Both are fantastic.

  11. #6954

    Relaxing spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Any ideas on August line up? And is Vivi in Hawaii spa?
    The new member of the relaxing spa in August. They are cici from Orlando. Youmi and Angela Vivi are still at the Hawaii Spa.

  12. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHagar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this redhead Star? She's in Palm Beach on weekends and in Broward M-F.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3759351
    I've seen her before, she's thicker than her photos with big fake ones.

    She's a little shy but I left happy for the price of admission.

    She's in pompano.

    YMMV.

  13. #6952

    Star

    Anyone familiar with this redhead Star? She's in Palm Beach on weekends and in Broward M-F.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3759351

  14. #6951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584
    Quote Originally Posted by Chungu  [View Original Post]
    but I wish they would just give real descriptions so there are no surprises when you arrive.
    That is the #1 reason keeping me from using them more. They have a good service, no need for this BS to tarnish their rep.

  15. #6950

    Appreciate the Review

    I was thinking about visiting her. Thanks for the info. Will find an alternative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chungu  [View Original Post]
    Have had a couple dates with the mimi girls in the past. Today I went to go see the newest talent, Sakura. Pics look awesome, description says boobs 34 D, I was excited. I showed up not even sure if this is the same girl as the picture but she said she was Sakura. She was so flat, almost like a mans chest. I don't mind small boobs but this was another level, almost non existent. She also would not really let you touch. I will still support as I've had some great experiences up until this one but I wish they would just give real descriptions so there are no surprises when you arrive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape