Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 8732
-
07-31-26 11:11 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 1534Karen aka karebear
I can't find my previous posts on her.
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
Easy scheduling through CC. She gave number and we started texting. She mentioned escorting on the aide, but I didn't respond to that over text. CC is pretty critical and has banned people even for clicking links posted on this site to their site. She has an hr rate on her CC. Met at her EH apt. Handled the CC fee. She brought me to her bedroom. Talked about hhr and cuddled. She started acting flirty, so I reciprocated. Moved to kissing. We played a guessing game which led me down to daty. Switched to BBBJ. We rotated multiple positions including BBBJ. Was there for 2 hrs after 3 x msog bbfscip. Her body looks great and perky tits for her age. Can see some age in the face, but she still looked great.
We planned to make content in near future for OF. We also set a future meet outside her place. I had a conflict but gave notice a couple days in advance. I tried to reschedule, but she made some excuses of personal things going on and wanted to be left alone but that she would reach back. I never heard from her since.
-
07-30-26 18:52 #8641Regular Member

Posts: 15My bad yes I see that now. Looking into for myself aswell.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 13:19 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 389Updated info
Can we elaborate on svc provided? I see CC profile. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 17:37 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Kristy BBW MILF. New Haven
Yes, I saw Kristy in May it was absolutely awful the room is a mess her body is not what it looks like in the photos. Overall just not worth it. An addition is a chainsmoker.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 18:40 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 207Sexy MILF bbw west haven
Saw her recently. Very big. Loves It from behind. Room was neat and clean, Has dry towel and then wet for final cleanup. Nice.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
Very nice and accommodating. Menu is accurate. Did an hour with no issues and great head. Good hunting.
-
07-27-26 18:07 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 326BBW MILF. New Haven
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/397879776907
-
07-27-26 13:25 #8636Regular Member

Posts: 16Phone?
Is there a phone number for this cutie? I don't have instagram and I'm interested in a car date. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 11:23 #8635Senior Member

Posts: 1534Re: Gigi Rose
You guys need to stop mentioning reviews to these girls. She just hit me up saying she wants to see the review bc her phone has been nonstop blowing up this morning.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Recommend taking her for a cardate instead of her spot. I’ll likely repeat for car fun. I think it will lead to an improved experience.
-
07-26-26 16:22 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 1534Gigi Rose
Here's a 3rd girl that goes by Gigi.
Gigi Rose was brought to my attention as a possible option. Socials looked good. Used to post in West Haven on stg but couldn't find recent ads. She had been working with Sara aka barbie. She answered quickly through IG and moved to phone. She gave address on west haven / new haven line. She was ready on arrival. Then she says others are in her friend's house and would need to do cardate or extra to use the place. Went in and saw two older women not likely escorts. She opted to use bathroom. Not ideal and I was ready to bail. She undressed. Tiny body, maybe 5'2 100 lb, lots of tats, and shaved. Clearly has habits. Small / pretty flat tits but with nice nipples. Started with BBBJ and moved to counter fucking then finished with BBBJCIM. A black dude was then calling her from another room. Didn't have any issues. Walked outside and a black dude with two big dogs asked what I was doing there. Just honest with him and he was cool. Not sure I'll repeat.
https://www.instagram.com/sourappleciderr
475-XXX-7179
-
07-25-26 23:11 #8633Senior Member

Posts: 1534Re: lil G
Lilg aka Gina aka Gianna aka Gigi.
Originally Posted by CtBodie
[View Original Post]
Most guys on this board know who she is and have already seen her within the last 6+yrs. Real age is 23. Recommend that you keep payment till the end and keep from drifting off task. A qv is literally quick 10 min so recommend hhr+. Ive been seeing her last 3 1/2yrs.
One, there is a redhead in norwalk that also goes by Gigi, so don't get confused. Interestingly they know each other, but I've been seeing the redhead and Her roomie, Winter, more frequently lately.
Two, If you missed the memo, I cleared lil G just over a month ago. She had some issues with a guy (exbf) who likely started a long vacay. She is back independent. The number changes were mostly due to the guy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
475-XXX-2314
-
07-25-26 08:16 #8632Regular Member

Posts: 12Cardate ad
The cardate ad girl in New Haven STG is all over the Norwalk forum. Looks like bad news. Lots of number changes. Goes by Gigi.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/479324679550
Stay safe.
-
07-24-26 18:31 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 207Jenni Hamden North haven and other spots 5912 info
May have gone to FLA to dodge the authorities?? Obviously some one has done some research or has more info. Go to Post # 8603 for pic. Said for a few weeks. Good hunting.
-
07-24-26 13:39 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 526Is she heading down there to avoid the authorities from MA?
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 09:25 #8629Senior Member

Posts: 129How to contact
Ad? Phone number?
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 19:14 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 207Isabella MER / BFD sister response UTR?
She was on Tryst she says. Inactive in the game for now she said. I'll let you know if she spools up.
She may be on Cuddle or Seeking I'm unsure. Feel weird asking Isabella who I have a spark with.
She said she was listing under "Olivia" I don't know where to find an archive of Tryst. Good hunting.











Reply With Quote





