Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 3829
-
07-27-26 12:02 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 228Couldn't agree more. She's the best experience I've had around here, especially now that Diane is gone.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 10:30 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
Ann Arbor doesn't have much. I'm not a huge fan of the parlor scene.
I love visiting Natasha in Novi. It's not to bad of a drive. It she's so nice very sweet and very sexy. Best boobs ever!
Just visited and can't wait to go back. It's clean and she speaks English. Pics don't do her justice.
-
07-26-26 18:14 #3737Regular Member

Posts: 16Oasis
Has anyone had any luck at Oasis on Pack in A2? Seems like more, but absolutely no reviews, thanks.
-
07-21-26 08:08 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 303Bamboo: Coco
Found myself with some time to kill recently in AA, so stopped by Bamboo. Remembered how I feel sort of exposed out there after hitting the doorbell and waiting for one of the girls to come downstairs. Anyway, Coco met me at the door. Really cute lady on the AMP scale, IMHO. Asked for "soft" massage, which I always do now, because unless their English is really good, some of these girls think "hard" means regular massage with no HE. She gave me a really good fingertip tease, around the boys and the brown eye. Great time, with a more open menu than I expected. Full roam with hands and lips. And a promise for more next time (with more $$ Great attitude, felt like she was having a good time. Matched house fee +20 for tip, and she seemed happy. Will repeat. As always, YMMV, but I've found an ounce of polite confidence goes a long way in the AMP world.
Be careful out there.
-
07-20-26 14:05 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 47Main st
I went to the main St spa, had a very good visit with one of the new girls there. Good body $$ out the door and I would repeat.
-
07-20-26 09:19 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 48That's funny I misunderstood. I was thinking of the one on Packard.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 08:15 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 347It looks like the same one to me. A couple doors down from Deja Vu and inconvenient parking. There's also one with the same name on Packard in Ann Arbor that's been around a long time.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 07:42 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 48It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 15:28 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 347I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:39 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 48Shangri-La Ypsi
Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html
https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596
-
07-19-26 10:27 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 48Haku Brighton
Does anyone know what happened to the girls at Haku in Brighton? I went there a few times a couple months ago. I got really good massages and was trying to get a feel for how open the menu was before I left a review. It looks like the shop is closed. However, the girls were actually really good. I'd like to know if anybody knows what happened to them or have any contact info feel free to PM me. Thanks.
-
07-17-26 11:29 #3728Regular Member

Posts: 16Mei, Main or Bamboo
You could try Mei massage on Washtenaw. I think they have a new girl name Mimi? I think the other providers are a bit older, 60's+. Or, if you can try an extra 10 minutes try Main Street (my goto, cute) in A2 or Bamboo. There's also Promenade but it's an apartment.
Originally Posted by DrewBlister
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
07-16-26 20:08 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 32Attractive or UTR?
Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?
-
07-15-26 22:25 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 347Wow, back to China. I didn't see that one coming. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 19:39 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 61Hotel
I've used them 2 times not bad its hit or miss but itll get the job done.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





