Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 26404
-
07-29-26 23:56 #26119Senior Member

Posts: 71She's real
She's real she has a pimp though she went viral in Milwaukee for getting walked around on a lease by a Milwaukee rapper / pimp she's legit though he's not the break down the door and demand money type either he's like a legit one he has a few females he manages.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 19:07 #26118Senior Member

Posts: 772No "skin" in the game!!
This one should probably stop posting on STG. Will not kiss, no DATY because a "dirty mouth can infect her clean pussy" and no BBBJ until you show clean test results.
Donations are at least 25 above the standard for a 30+ pudgy woman who cannot host.
Wears a nose-ring. Probably tells you all you need to know!!
Also on Cuddle Comfort as BlanketBabe420.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/544614290868
-
07-28-26 20:45 #26117Senior Member

Posts: 176Rayna Session
Saw Rayna during the weekend. It has been a while. Text, Call, Confirmation. Went over to her place at a house.
Fun Stuff:
Got myself Manscaped and popped off 2 times. Usually I go more rounds but I'm nowolder and very out of shape. Got to get back swimming.
I've been pretty dry for a while. First nut flew out in probably 90 seconds via BBBJ. Second nut was a good length of work. Her BBBJ game has improved. I was more disappointed at myself during the 3rd run. Ran out of steam. I got to work on myself. I need that 3rd nut, usually my big Orgasm. Got on top and gave me a good ride though.
Had a good time. I wasn't rushed or anything. Rayna is a great time as long as you are respectful. I like my women older and she is older. You should expect that. It was like meeting up with an old friend. I had a good time and my dick and balls are nice and shaved. Even if you don't want to see her for play? She does a great job with manscaping and she is willing to help you get all the areas you need. If she could learn how to sugar wax? I'd be in heaven.
Link for Rayna from 7/28 - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/539719772643.
-
07-28-26 17:56 #26116Regular Member

Posts: 9Any intel?
Any intel on this one? Looks attractive but I can't find much on her in terms of reviews.
She does seem like a real person in the MKE area. She's hot but the whole thing seems weird.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/324321035760
-
07-28-26 12:05 #26115Senior Member

Posts: 772Another young AA offering BB but no GFE
Another one. Same pattern. No DFK / CIM. Significant upcharge for BB.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/757005984021
-
07-28-26 09:30 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 221Michelle
I'm guessing so! Sounds about on par with my experience with her about a year ago. She goes by Veronica also. She claims to love BBBJ and being taken from behind but will NOT do DATY or kiss. Former stripper with bolt-ons.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-26 08:18 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 772Michelle the MILF or another small / petite michelle?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 21:13 #26112Senior Member

Posts: 747Michelle and blu
Blu is not in river west unless that's someone else using that name. She's near national. Just recently saw her but can see how she could go off the deep end.
Saw Michelle recently in her hotel. Small sexy thing. Gave a bbj and the cover with her riding me. Had a weak climax so it was odd. She wanted me to go doggie. She doesn't let you daty and no kissing so that was a bummer. Kind of reminded me of Kendall with her attitude and desire to have men. Offers half hour for 2 x pop.
-
07-27-26 19:16 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 71Lost her mind
https://secrethostess.com/11522720/ I Know for a fact this one use to only charge 120-150 but now all of a sudden it's $300-$400 she's legit and real she has a nice body and the pussy is amazing ig she has management now she's lost her fucking mind she's on listcrawler and callescort as well if you come across her yes she's legit but her prices sky rocketed everyone lowball back into reality I told her I'd look elsewhere.
-
07-27-26 17:34 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 1481Yes she does.
That is why I wanted to return for FS and hit it from behind so I could watch those meat curtains wrapped around JR. I forgot to mention, she really doesn't say much and just wants to get it over with. I would maybe see her again if it was 80.
Originally Posted by Member#1342
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 14:56 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 78Skeleton has some curtains.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 13:16 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 772Does the skeleton / Wednesday have a "meaty peach" ?
Originally Posted by Member#1342
[View Original Post]
Or are you talking about the chubby Italian?
-
07-27-26 12:44 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm glad I came back and saw this. I was going to contact her just for that meaty peach, now I'll keep hunting, thanks!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 08:16 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 772Italian
This Italian? She's crazy. Says nothing bare. Not even for extra. That slit looks nice though!!
Originally Posted by DaChef2
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/382139077410
-
07-27-26 07:11 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 70I saw her the other day for a 100 qv. Maybe it was a slow day. Last time I saw her was in March. But I’m surprised to see that she still stayed at the same room.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Super skinny but can definitely take a good pounding. The mood was kind of awkward with The Simpsons playing in the back ground.









Reply With Quote





