Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 39977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39707

    Bdsm

    Has anyone seen Mistress Mara Mayhem. She's from Chicago.

    Would be interested in her services from a monger pov.

    Or are the any other mistresses around that do bdsm that you could recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marylander  [View Original Post]
    I also wanted information on this establishment and asked for similar help. But on 'General Reports' thread a few days back (July 21 to be exact). I also liked Miss Taylor. If anyone has any information on a) how things work there, b) what and how much are the upsells, c) any chance miss Taylor is available outside this place and d) I will add one more girl from there to the list. Miss Scarlett.

    I am inquisite that the establishment claims to be in service for over 3 decades and there is not much information. Are people too afraid to talk about it? Or the claims of more than 3 decades are not correct. Someone should know for sure.

    Again, please feel free to share confidential information by personal message.

    Thanks again!

  2. #39706
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    Nowhere because his Amanda Spa reviews are total BS and so is their website. Avoid.
    Agreed. I'm sitting here thinking. "This is the same Amanda Spa, I went to?" Even had to look it up ok the map again and saw the trashy building.

    I went once and would never go back again. The Asian lady who serviced me looked like she was pregnant but it was just fat. Massage sucked. BBBJ sucked. Was about to jump on my shaft till I said no as I was completely turned off.

    Table shower is in their kitchen and the place just gives the ick. Wouldn't be surprised if the roaches roll through once the lights are off.

  3. #39705
    Quote Originally Posted by CheetahBoyC  [View Original Post]
    Todd where was this, where you saw her?
    Nowhere because his Amanda Spa reviews are total BS and so is their website. Avoid.

  4. #39704
    I've been there place is legit. MMS at Broadway runs them both. They keep things low key on Western. Ivy and Iris work out of there taking only their existing repeat clients only I believe. Not sure about Latinas but I do think they have a new Latina named Eve maybe she's up there. MMS at Broadway would know she runs it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. I'm just going off what the mamasan at Broadway told me.

    They had a Latina girl there; and was looking for more options. She said they are now affiliated and there were some Latina girls there.

    Hence the question about whether anyone had some experiences. It's only "loose" and "questionable" if the booker is lying to me.

    Again, new info, looking to confirm.

  5. #39703

    Western Spa / Latina

    Hey man. I'm just going off what the mamasan at Broadway told me.

    They had a Latina girl there; and was looking for more options. She said they are now affiliated and there were some Latina girls there.

    Hence the question about whether anyone had some experiences. It's only "loose" and "questionable" if the booker is lying to me.

    Again, new info, looking to confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Where is it that Western Spa "claims" to have some latinas? There only seems to be loose, questionable anecdotes about that place. And I don't think they advertise.

    Or am I wrong?

    Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that the new Relax on Ashland is associated with CLC, but I haven't stopped in yet.

  6. #39702

    Ashland Health Spa

    Thought that this place might be connected to the new places on Halsted and Canalport from similar ads, so I stopped by for a visit. This girl Jenny who used to work at SXL recognized me and said that it was her first day. I asked her if we had done boom-boom before, but she said that she and the other girls only did handjobs. YMMV.

  7. #39701

    River north

    Somebody had sent me some new options and names for a deep tissue L1 in River North, but I can't seem to find that message. Any recommendations for river north spots. Looking for a good massage deep tissue.

  8. #39700

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with experience at either of these?

    Relax Spa on 38 xx block of and. Ashland or Western Spa on 46 xx block of and. Western?

    Relax is allegedly "under new ownership" and "k-girl".

    Western has some affiliation with Broadway and claims to have some latinas.

    I took Ana at Broadway for a visit but it was $$$ and her attitude stunk despite being 🔥.
    Where is it that Western Spa "claims" to have some latinas? There only seems to be loose, questionable anecdotes about that place. And I don't think they advertise.

    Or am I wrong?

    Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that the new Relax on Ashland is associated with CLC, but I haven't stopped in yet.

  9. #39699

    Looking for recs

    I will be visiting next week and staying near Grant Park. Looking for either independents near by or Asian parlour. I can help out with info for MN or Florida if needed.

    Links would be helpful or feel free to DM.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #39698

    Illusions

    I sent you a private message

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT GO TO THAT PLACE. It's called Chicago Illusions and their main goal is to take as much money from you as possible. It's run by a literal gangster. Hit me in a DM if you want to know more.

    Your best bet is to try the indpendent ladies. Start by going to https://www.dickievirgin.com/country/chicago and looking at the ladies listed there. And just tell them what you are looking for. They care about your limitations.
    .

  11. #39697

    I had similar query

    I also wanted information on this establishment and asked for similar help. But on 'General Reports' thread a few days back (July 21 to be exact). I also liked Miss Taylor. If anyone has any information on a) how things work there, b) what and how much are the upsells, c) any chance miss Taylor is available outside this place and d) I will add one more girl from there to the list. Miss Scarlett.

    I am inquisite that the establishment claims to be in service for over 3 decades and there is not much information. Are people too afraid to talk about it? Or the claims of more than 3 decades are not correct. Someone should know for sure.

    Again, please feel free to share confidential information by personal message.

    Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on Illusions in Chicago I've read a few post on the upselling but was curious on what the upselling all entails, I'm specifically looking to see Miss Taylor and I don't see her posted anywhere else besides the illusions website, not sure if she does any independent work or not.

  12. #39696

    Illusions

    I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on Illusions in Chicago I've read a few post on the upselling but was curious on what the upselling all entails, I'm specifically looking to see Miss Taylor and I don't see her posted anywhere else besides the illusions website, not sure if she does any independent work or not.

  13. #39695

    New spot

    Hoping to try a new spot tonight, any recommendations?

    Looking for L1 near Lincoln park, west loop, west town, ok with south loop and Chinatown as well.

    Give me a great deep tissue massage + L1 spot! Willing to trade info.

  14. #39694

    Earthchi

    Took a chance here and booked. Ads definitely don't match. Had to learn the hardway.

    Didn't get to choose mt. Only saw 1 Yoyo. She was my type. I paid 1 hr VIP $120.

    Asked for surf and turf hoping for real nuru but communication ysing phone didn't help much. Haggled with mt agreed $240 FS. She got naked and wanted more haggled again for up charge another $80. I couldn't resist cause she was gorgeous and mini me wanted her.

    Table shower with soapy b2 b no nuru ughhh. Flipped and more b2 b with BBBJ lovely. We dry off and back to room.

    I laid on my back cause didn't want massage for price. Some teasing dry b2 b to BBBJ, daty, cfs asian cowgirl, mish, stroking then doggy, some ass play. We did everything twice and went through 4 rubbers.

    She tried her best to make me cum twice. She felt great and we pretty much went at it for good 45 minutes.

    She was very vocal and seemed to enjoy. She kept saying I'm number 1, which I think is complement cause we fucked awhile. If it wasnt for the high price I'd repeat for sure.

    Unfortunately, for the price I could have had a threesome. Learned hardway that their marketing was tempting and it got me to try.

    If anyone knows any AMP that does real nuru gel, hook me up. I've always wanted to have a real nuru experience.

  15. #39693

    Amanda Spa. Laia

    Went back looking for a repeat visit with Qiqi but she was "busy" so I was offered Laia. She was a young looking petite little Colombian cutie so it was fine with me. She ouldn't have been too much more than 5 feet tall and 100 pounds with B cups. Damage was the same 200 as before. She didn't have the bountiful "assets" that Qiqi did but she still did a good job with the slides during the table shower. She was very frisky. She had the same GFE menu as Qiqi. DFK, DATY /69, and BBBJ but no BBFS or Greek. I took advantage of her size when going through the positions. I bounced her on my saddle horn for some CG. Opted for standing mish instead of standard mish so I didn't crush her. Then I sat on the edge and bounced her on my cock kind of doggy style. That's where I gushed. It gave my arms a little workout flipping her around. She asked when I was coming back to see her again while she was cleaning me up. Told her I wouldn't have to come back if she would just leave with me. She laughed off my suggestion. I like the variety there with the mix of ethnicities and body types so I'll keep coming back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape