Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 26396
-
07-26-26 11:09 #26096Senior Member

Posts: 58Latin Blu
I haven't seen anyone for awhile and had seen goid reviews about Blu. She responded quickly and the setup was easy. She is in a private residence near 12th and National, and it was quiet neighborhood in the morning.
She greeted me at the door in lingerie and matched her pictures. I believe she has a roomate, but she was the only one there.
I am pretty much limited to getting head these days, and she does a great job.
I don't get to that side of town often, but I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/499179471059
-
07-26-26 07:42 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 1323"Financially unstable clients are Unwelcomed", LOL! Can only imagine what led to her posting that.
Originally Posted by LivingDream
[View Original Post]
A bit thick by her description but some hot young AA pussy might be interesting.
-
07-25-26 21:44 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 91Both of them lowered their QV down to $100. I've found that a lot of the younger AA girls like this can be negotiated down on price easier because they just want the money but rarely a GFE.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 15:00 #26093Senior Member

Posts: 97I saw her in a dream back in November. I was able to get bbfscip with film but it was steep. Maybe 400 or so. Aside from some baby damage her body was on point especially ass.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 10:28 #26092Senior Member

Posts: 772Luna
She's a night-owl. Only responds between 6 pm and like 4 am. After that she hits the bed LOL. I did see another post with a 262# that had pics of Luna. Not sure which one is the correct number. She responded from the 715#.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
Works with Molly and has similar dental issues. Menu seems wide open and she's flexible with pricing, but her availability really sucks!!
-
07-25-26 10:22 #26091Senior Member

Posts: 772Sweetheart
She's zero-GFE and starting rate is 225 for hhr. Not sure who is seeing her at those rates but it does not seem to be worth it unless you have a thing for skinny women.
Originally Posted by CelaVie6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 10:00 #26090Senior Member

Posts: 772Pair of younger AA girls
These two post similar verbiage and are hosting together by Mill Road & 76th.
21 yr old. Into BDSM & anal. But ridiculous prices for FS https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/514798296765.
19 yr old. Offering BBFS for 200 QV and 400 for HHR that includes GFE - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287473277816.
I did not meet either of them but sharing the info I gathered since we're talking about youngish AA girls earlier this week.
-
07-25-26 09:50 #26089Senior Member

Posts: 772I had texted her couple months ago. She's at a private residence around the Silver Spring / Norwood area. Asked me $200 for hhr. Did not reply when I asked about the bare stuff listed in her post.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
I had seen her many years ago in Madison, back then she was zero-GFE. Wonder what's changed that she's now offering semi-GFE services. Perhaps body isn't as good as it once was?
I cannot believe she's still 26 yrs old in 2026 - most likely 36 yrs old.
-
07-24-26 12:50 #26088Senior Member

Posts: 64Been Around
Been around for years. But does goes through a posting drought from time to time. Reviews are mostly postive.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4673829-389970
-
07-24-26 12:11 #26087Senior Member

Posts: 747Has anyone seen?
She looks TGTBT but what do I know?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/645390121008
-
07-24-26 08:20 #26086Senior Member

Posts: 772Lucy / Gretchen
I saw her recently. She's bouncing around between places. Has an AA guy around the place.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
Face is ok, teeth show signs of rotting (not pretty smile). Hair is nice & long. Tits are droopy. Rest of the body is awesome. Ass & thighs are the best parts.
Pussy is clean (not roomy).
I saw her for a QV early morning deal. She didn't offer anything GFE, but I think she'll offer GFE for extra.
-
07-24-26 07:49 #26085Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes, talking about Alix. Its a good time but she always delays the dream.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 01:12 #26084Senior Member

Posts: 747Who?
Alix said my nerves gave her pause despite us having a good session. You talking about her?
Originally Posted by MilwiWay
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 01:03 #26083Senior Member

Posts: 747Tried
Based on her location, reached out to visit today. Kept crossing paths of where so bailed. Lmk if you hook up.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 22:31 #26082Senior Member

Posts: 71Others
No not even this one I'm talking about really pretty ones like look at the quality of the pics looks weak man and low quality from a android or some I'm talking about the ones who post nice pics LOL.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
The ones from their instagrams like dummies it's a lot of them that do that and I only go bare after the first few times I'll pay that extra idc a lot of them will drink and have fun with you to them you fuck them like sluts it's fun they young and reckless I love those I might have to show you guys what I'm talking about I'm talking about the girls with the nice bodies who look and smell good who's going to take the money and use it on liquor and food or to go to the club that night the ones with boyfriends that will fuck you on the low for some money not the ones that look soulless with no spark in their eyes and yes these girls will do the same as the street walkers for the right amount and you won't feel filthy or ashamed after LOL I'm talking about the ones who fake it on the internet like they have it going on but don't and will get really nasty for some money and when they get in their 30's-40's they act like nothing ever happened.










Reply With Quote






