Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 491 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7290
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/683942299664

    Seen her ad but she doesn't reply.

    Probably doesn't do BBFS but maybe that's why she doesn't answer.

    Thanks.
    You bring up BBFS before a provider has ever even responded to you? Given that electronic communication can be used as evidence in court, many providers and hobbyists avoid being explicit in such communication. Just because provider doesn't respond to such a brash introduction doesn't mean they don't do BBFS. BBFS is risky on it's own, but committing to doing so before you even see someone in person is reckless. They could have open sores, poor hygiene etc.

  2. #7289

    Any one seen this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/683942299664

    Seen her ad but she doesn't reply.

    Probably doesn't do BBFS but maybe that's why she doesn't answer.

    Thanks.

  3. #7288

    Westfield


  4. #7287

  5. #7286

    Tiny Tati

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw Laurel yesterday and mentioned your discouraging efforts to connect. She reassured me that she is going through her contacts for miss connects. Sometimes it's all about the timing. You have to get lucky to catch them between supply shortages. Otherwise, you have to wait. At least Laurel has a phone. When I saw her, I think she was waiting for one of you guys. Wearing cute dress, a llittle makeup, fresh.

    Remember Tati from High St? Looks like petite Irish girl? She caught my attention and didn't realize who it was until she was getting in car. I will gather more info and a couple pics. She seems very interested in meeting more bros that don't mind her calling from some rando friend phone.
    Tati agreed to stay in touch to get anyone's number that wants to meet her. She stayed over and we just finished. I had great experience, and from the sound of things, she did too. Nice little body with some baby damage. Not a clock watcher. We did most options except the cowgirl, which is prob on the menu also. Streetie bargain, but I'm giving her 40 tip and remind her my bros here can be generous too. I'll have recent pix for anyone that didn't see her before. If you like a big ass, you are out of luck with this one. LOL.

    Hl out.

  6. #7285

    Laurel and Tati

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    How much effort did you have to put in to seeing her I have tried three times now delayed responses can't get a location major pain in the ass.
    I saw Laurel yesterday and mentioned your discouraging efforts to connect. She reassured me that she is going through her contacts for miss connects. Sometimes it's all about the timing. You have to get lucky to catch them between supply shortages. Otherwise, you have to wait. At least Laurel has a phone. When I saw her, I think she was waiting for one of you guys. Wearing cute dress, a llittle makeup, fresh.

    Remember Tati from High St? Looks like petite Irish girl? She caught my attention and didn't realize who it was until she was getting in car. I will gather more info and a couple pics. She seems very interested in meeting more bros that don't mind her calling from some rando friend phone.

  7. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She's very polite. Good hygiene. Great ass. Tight kitty. Good head game. But something about the way we fit together just wasn't working. Sadly. I was tired and required cowgirl. Most girls fit on top pretty decently. But her, something about the angle of her kitty was making it hard to feel much sensation. I may repeat for BJ or round 2 doggystyle in the future when I feel more in the mood.

    Don't hesitate if you've never seen her. She's a good girl.
    Where is her incall and how do I contact her?

  8. #7283

    Context info

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's Laurel.

    I ran into Anna on the streets while investigating a freakishly tall black girl a couple nights ago. She confirmed it was indeed a girl. I gave Anna a ride up the road for a date. She was early so she did a 20 BBBJ while we waited. I busted twice during the day but was hard remembering previous BJ action with her. We were interrupted by a couple punks walking by, but it was nice while it lasted. I gave her my number and hoped she would call. She has no phone but I wanted to share some of my bros numbers if they didn't mind her calling from her friends phone. One of the best BJ at any price. Anna is pretty cute. Curly goldish brown hair. She was wearing a short body skirt, disclosing her big juicy ass and legs. Same skirt I saw her in a few days before LOL. I have a feeling I will see her again. I'd like to treat you other cheap guys with shot at bargain. Lmk if interested. Anna has history of bailing out on a bro or two on incall situations. Very friendly despite hardcore demons.
    Can I get the contact info or location? Pm please.

  9. #7282

    Natalie, Shelby, and Alexa

    I'm short on time, but here are 3 quick reviews:

    Natalie, 2 thumbs up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...-/154952104525

    I saw her in WS about a month ago. She's a bit thicker than you can see in the photos, but she's a pleaser, nonetheless. She's a little overpriced at $$ for an hhr. She didn't appear to have any demons and was very coherent. Performed BBBJ and 69 well.

    Shelby, 2 thumbs up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/265429280353

    I've seen Shelby twice recently. She's at the EI in WS. $. 5 for an hhr. The room is dark and she has animals in there, but she's a pleaser as well. First time she was very good at comms and used a toy on herself as we were going at it. The second time, was a bit harder to set up. She missed our morning appointment, but made up for it in the afternoon. She was riding me, PSE-style and I was loving it.

    Alexa, 2 thumbs down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastw...t/706572048273

    The broad is a mess. Photos are totally doctored or very old. $. 5 for an hhr. She's very overweight and carries it all in her gut. She was wearing a knee-brace and couldn't stay on top for very long. She was kinda gross. So, I had her just finish me off. She was so bad, she ended up bruising me. I dunno if it was teeth or what, but it took a few days to go away.

  10. #7281
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She's very polite. Good hygiene. Great ass. Tight kitty. Good head game. But something about the way we fit together just wasn't working. Sadly. I was tired and required cowgirl. Most girls fit on top pretty decently. But her, something about the angle of her kitty was making it hard to feel much sensation. I may repeat for BJ or round 2 doggystyle in the future when I feel more in the mood.

    Don't hesitate if you've never seen her. She's a good girl.
    How much effort did you have to put in to seeing her I have tried three times now delayed responses can't get a location major pain in the ass.

  11. #7280

    Jessie aka Laurel. Also Anna report

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that laurel.
    Yes, it's Laurel.

    I ran into Anna on the streets while investigating a freakishly tall black girl a couple nights ago. She confirmed it was indeed a girl. I gave Anna a ride up the road for a date. She was early so she did a 20 BBBJ while we waited. I busted twice during the day but was hard remembering previous BJ action with her. We were interrupted by a couple punks walking by, but it was nice while it lasted. I gave her my number and hoped she would call. She has no phone but I wanted to share some of my bros numbers if they didn't mind her calling from her friends phone. One of the best BJ at any price. Anna is pretty cute. Curly goldish brown hair. She was wearing a short body skirt, disclosing her big juicy ass and legs. Same skirt I saw her in a few days before LOL. I have a feeling I will see her again. I'd like to treat you other cheap guys with shot at bargain. Lmk if interested. Anna has history of bailing out on a bro or two on incall situations. Very friendly despite hardcore demons.

  12. #7279
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She's very polite. Good hygiene. Great ass. Tight kitty. Good head game. But something about the way we fit together just wasn't working. Sadly. I was tired and required cowgirl. Most girls fit on top pretty decently. But her, something about the angle of her kitty was making it hard to feel much sensation. I may repeat for BJ or round 2 doggystyle in the future when I feel more in the mood.

    Don't hesitate if you've never seen her. She's a good girl.
    Isn't that laurel.

  13. #7278

    Jes

    She's very polite. Good hygiene. Great ass. Tight kitty. Good head game. But something about the way we fit together just wasn't working. Sadly. I was tired and required cowgirl. Most girls fit on top pretty decently. But her, something about the angle of her kitty was making it hard to feel much sensation. I may repeat for BJ or round 2 doggystyle in the future when I feel more in the mood.

    Don't hesitate if you've never seen her. She's a good girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5998.jpg‎  

  14. #7277

    Curvy Ginger Goddess

    This one looks to be new, and also in the Northampton area. I've reached out but going thru a screening process (just reaching out to other providers). Wondering if anyone has any intel on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/158413703546

  15. #7276

    Jolie

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/625299673365

    Been seeing this post alot, just wondering if anyone sampled yet? Is this Frikitona the latina just using new pics and name?
    I just saw her yesterday by the package store near State and Main. She has red hair and a healthier physique. Wasn't wearing glasses. Go for the car date deal I suggested and get back please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape