LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2984
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2909

    Apple at Melody

    Apple at melody. Paid HF. 8 for hr.

    Avg looks, flat ass and flappy belly and tits. Face was okay.

    We spend 15 mins on TS. Was very thorough.

    Then face down on the table, zero massage skills.

    Flip after just 10 mins, asked what I wanted. Took HJ for $. She wasn't happy about it.

    I just didn't feel like going for FS. Maybe the beauty bar is higher for me due to Bella, Sky etc.

    Anyways, she took the top off and did an honest effort to give a good HJ. After another 10 minutes, we were done.

    I still had 15 minutes left at least but then she showed me the way out.

    Wouldn't repeat. I felt money wasted bcz a good massage is must for me.

  2. #2908

    Pinky

    I stumbled across this link from a old post. I have never used them but the photos look great. I'm guessing the photos are to good to be true?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687

  3. #2907

    Althea

    Has anyone been to Althea lately? I haven't seen anything on them in a while and I used to enjoy them.

  4. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I confirm that BBBJ is getable at Came Spa. Yoyo let me finish in her mouth.
    I will be traveling into the area in a few weeks, what was the damage?

  5. #2905

    Angel gone missing

    Angel was at Refresh last week. Very cute and filling in for someone on vacation. She's gone now. Does anyone know where she returned to?

  6. #2904

    BBBJ Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
    I confirm that BBBJ is getable at Came Spa. Yoyo let me finish in her mouth.

  7. #2903
    I have sent 3-4 messages without getting a response. Does anyone have info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad by Jessica in BG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2695377

    Is this the same Jessica that has been talked about before.

  8. #2902

    Came

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to get a massage and BBBJ finish in the bg / wheeling / ah area? Driving to glen ellyn is a pain with construction. Any help would be appreciated! DM's are fine.
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.

  9. #2901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Looking

    Anyone know where to get a massage and BBBJ finish in the bg / wheeling / ah area? Driving to glen ellyn is a pain with construction. Any help would be appreciated! DM's are fine.

  10. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJCoque  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a cutie! Very friendly and likes to laugh. It's a nice change from RBF and Candy; P.
    I have only been to this place on Weiland once and saw Kiki. Are RBF and Candy at this same location? How are their services? I really like Kiki. We had a good time and then she finished me off with a head massage where I fell asleep. I live close to Harmony and CLC in Chicago. I went to Harmony last weekand the service was good but Kiki was much better.

  11. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy566  [View Original Post]
    I tried going off the usual path and tried this place. It was formerly SW massage and there was some fun there. But this place is a no fun zone. I did a half hour massage and paid 50 cash. She only did my back and used a ton of oil. Not even a flip. Has all the markings of what I assumed at worst would be SS. She said only back for half hour. Maybe if you do an hour there is more? Then when I was walking out she asked for a tip. I responded with for what? Pretty sure she then swore at me in Mandarin or something LOL.

    https://leemassageil.wixsite.com/60090
    I have visited twice in last 6 months. No extras and below mediocre massage.

  12. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I decided to check this place out and asked for Kiki based on the description of her wearing a Catholic school girl skirt. I met her but she was wearing a nice little summer outfit you would find at the old JC Penney. Had a nice time. Full service available with CBJ.
    She's definitely a cutie! Very friendly and likes to laugh. It's a nice change from RBF and Candy; P.

  13. #2897

    Refresh

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Seems odd for the health inspector to be there. Is he sure they weren't there for the restaurant next door?
    These girls are getting way too careless about whom they offer extras to without vetting the customers. The fire inspector and health inspectors are allowed to visit these places anytime they want if there have been complaints. I have not been to Refresh myself lately because I feel the place is a dump.

  14. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisyou  [View Original Post]
    Fire, police and health inspector at refresh approximately 10 am this morning. Anyone know why? Heard about it from a buddy.
    Seems odd for the health inspector to be there, is he sure they weren't there for the restaurant next door?

  15. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place on Weiland?

    Is it a BBBJ place or only CBJ?
    I decided to check this place out and asked for Kiki based on the description of her wearing a Catholic school girl skirt. I met her but she was wearing a nice little summer outfit you would find at the old JC Penney. Had a nice time. Full service available with CBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape