Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1176
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #996

    Mk

    MK still has girls. Saw Lucy and she was the girl in the pictures. C-cups which were real. Uneventful shower before and a decent massage after shower. On the flip, she began kissing all over and RIM was offered for a little extra. It was very good and BBBJ was long and rather sloppy. Multiple positions and she rode me very hard to the finish. Overall it was a good experience and she really worked hard during the deed. Not lazy at all. Decent looking and not too thin or too thick.

    Obviously, keep your head on a swivel and be smart right now.

  2. #995
    Regular Member


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckingName  [View Original Post]
    The booker confirmed that they have cameras around the area, but he neither confirmed or denied about having cameras in the rooms which made me incline to think that they do have it in the rooms. I haven't been to MK or AH because of this concern when they got busted like at sakura.
    At one point they had that astronaut strobe light thing in the room. The booker said it wasn't a camera, but I found one online, and it is.

  3. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyEpic12  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Jojo? I contacted yesterday to see Jojo but the booker said she already left.
    Last week I reached out to AH and they said all the girls have left for now and they would let me know when more return.

  4. #993

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you guys are following in the massage forum but Sakura spa was raided earlier this week and has direct ties to MK (literally same booker I think). They might still be operating at the apt but I wouldn't recommend taking the chance.

    Stay safe.
    The booker confirmed that they have cameras around the area, but he neither confirmed or denied about having cameras in the rooms which made me incline to think that they do have it in the rooms. I haven't been to MK or AH because of this concern when they got busted like at sakura.

  5. #992
    Not sure if you guys are following in the massage forum but Sakura spa was raided earlier this week and has direct ties to MK (literally same booker I think). They might still be operating at the apt but I wouldn't recommend taking the chance.

    Stay safe.

  6. #991
    Regular Member


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMiller1540  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the link for McKinley. Or can you please DM me the contact number.

    Thank you.
    Mkasians.com

  7. #990
    Regular Member


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9  [View Original Post]
    Texted AH no reply, then MK, got the immediate response, got excited after seeing bella, especially her second photo looked real, curvy with big tits.

    Disappointed at the first look. She has a very pretty face, straight black hair can confirm she is 26. Need a translator. Petite, like flat body. Not like she looks bad, she has a great body and very smooth porcelain skin with small ass. Sadly, I was expecting a thick girl with good tits. Site says curvy and 34 D, that's a big bogus hardly in B cups. I don't want to be rude but I lost the interest.

    Started with shower, she washed me like her unwanted stepson. Skipped the massage mediocre bbj. It was difficult to stay hard. No daty didn't allow me to touch her kitty.

    Very loose pussy for her age, no connection from the beginning. She decided to finish in hand, finally she let me rub her kitty, popped. Back to shower. Honesty I didn't expect her to join. Cause she doesn't want to be there.

    You guys may try your luck. She's a pretty girl for sure. Not as advertised. May be I was unlucky, got a different person.
    Usually they look pretty close to the pics. Bella did not. She was a decent time but I agree with most of what you said.

  8. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Jojo at AH? I do not see any reviews. Thanks.
    I did not, but I don't think she's there anymore. Pretty sure they need to update the website, both of those girls listed currently have come and gone a few weeks ago now.

  9. #988

    MK Bella, Bait and switch

    Texted AH no reply, then MK, got the immediate response, got excited after seeing bella, especially her second photo looked real, curvy with big tits.

    Disappointed at the first look. She has a very pretty face, straight black hair can confirm she is 26. Need a translator. Petite, like flat body. Not like she looks bad, she has a great body and very smooth porcelain skin with small ass. Sadly, I was expecting a thick girl with good tits. Site says curvy and 34 D, that's a big bogus hardly in B cups. I don't want to be rude but I lost the interest.

    Started with shower, she washed me like her unwanted stepson. Skipped the massage mediocre bbj. It was difficult to stay hard. No daty didn't allow me to touch her kitty.

    Very loose pussy for her age, no connection from the beginning. She decided to finish in hand, finally she let me rub her kitty, popped. Back to shower. Honesty I didn't expect her to join. Cause she doesn't want to be there.

    You guys may try your luck. She's a pretty girl for sure. Not as advertised. May be I was unlucky, got a different person.

  10. #987

    MK link

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodou  [View Original Post]
    McKinley has a couple girls right now.
    Can you please share the link for McKinley. Or can you please DM me the contact number.

    Thank you.

  11. #986
    Regular Member


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by OlsenMite  [View Original Post]
    I didn't, but I reached out to AH a week or so ago and was told there are no girls. Site hasn't been updated, unsure if they're ever coming back.
    McKinley has a couple girls right now.

  12. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Jojo at AH? I do not see any reviews. Thanks.
    I didn't, but I reached out to AH a week or so ago and was told there are no girls. Site hasn't been updated, unsure if they're ever coming back.

  13. #984

    AH JoJo

    Did anyone see Jojo at AH? I do not see any reviews. Thanks.

  14. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCui  [View Original Post]
    Does BBBJ available for HH or only for 1 H booking?
    Here it's 1 hr.

  15. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    MC Luna tall and lanky like an asian olive oil, fake baseball size titties. Stayed out of the shower and washed me I swear these girls try to aim the water into my dick I hate that. Anyway I sensed was going to be a bad session. I layed flat on stomach and she licked me then headed south for BJ, rim, etc. It may actually have been her hand and lube. Anyway flipped and she BBBJ for a loing time and it was good. CFS stayed in mish and rolled her half over. Back to BJ HJ and cim finish.
    Does BBBJ available for HH or only for 1 H booking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape